Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2020, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

It was getting cold outside where Geralt and Jaskier were camping out in the woods. They saw a shooting star fall across the sky, landing very close by the sounds they heard as it lit up the dense forest about half a mile away from them.
"Another sleepless night it seems," Geralt grumbled in resignation as he gathered his things and got up, gesturing to Jaskier to do the same.
"Do you think there's any chance that the commotion will cause a number of problems for us?" The bard practiced in preparation of whatever Geralt would take on next.
"The resulting fire of the dragon might reach us," Yennifer wrote in big letters drawn but then suddenly she also opened the gate to another place in the castle. Geralt wasn't looking forward to tell Ciri that they have to stop the training sessions in progress. Vesemir asked when they would return from this trip already, but there's no timeframe that they could make it back to Kaer Morhen before the end of the season.

Yennefer called for all of them. "What took you so long to show up witcher? I had to seal this dragon into a circle of fire deep under the crust of the earth."
"What dragon?" Geralt asked.
Eyerolling Yennefer just grabbed him. "THAT f-ing dragon!" She pointed towards the ancient painting that hid her gate to the dragon trap.
"But it can break the natural order of these lands," Vesemir argued. "Now we must act to address both before the dragon gets fed up and breaks out of the circle. Jaskier! Wake up! I don't think it is time to lug a heavy chest around. Just leave it with Ciri."
Geralt shook his head and reached for his bard protectively. "Be prepared by midnight. There will be no delay. The fire stirred again. Yennefer stay with us while we take a detour to check the barrier." Geralt went over to Yennefer and looked her deep in her eyes. "Yen, you know I missed you deeply and I would kiss you now if we didn't need to seek the resolution of this dragon crisis and that of natural order." Yennefer
Old 05-04-2020, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It was getting cold outside where Geralt and Jaskier were camping out in the woods. They saw a shooting star fall across the sky, landing very close by the sounds they heard as it lit up the dense forest about half a mile away from them.
"Another sleepless night it seems," Geralt grumbled in resignation as he gathered his things and got up, gesturing to Jaskier to do the same.
"Do you think there's any chance that the commotion will cause a number of problems for us?" The bard practiced in preparation of whatever Geralt would take on next.
"The resulting fire of the dragon might reach us," Yennifer wrote in big letters drawn but then suddenly she also opened the gate to another place in the castle. Geralt wasn't looking forward to tell Ciri that they have to stop the training sessions in progress. Vesemir asked when they would return from this trip already, but there's no timeframe that they could make it back to Kaer Morhen before the end of the season.

Yennefer called for all of them. "What took you so long to show up witcher? I had to seal this dragon into a circle of fire deep under the crust of the earth."
Eyerolling Yennefer just grabbed him. "THAT f-ing dragon!" She pointed towards the ancient painting that hid her gate to the dragon trap.
"But it can break the natural order of these lands," Vesemir argued. "Now we must act to address both before the dragon gets fed up and breaks out of the circle. Jaskier! Wake up! I don't think it is time to lug a heavy chest around. Just leave it with Ciri."
Geralt shook his head and reached for his bard protectively. "Be prepared by midnight. There will be no delay. The fire stirred again. Yennefer stay with us while we take a detour to check the barrier." Geralt went over to Yennefer and looked her deep in her eyes. "Yen, you know I missed you deeply and I would kiss you now if we didn't need to seek the resolution of this dragon crisis and that of natural order."
Yennefer grabbed him by
Old 05-04-2020, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Geralt shook his head and reached for his bard protectively. "Be prepared by midnight. There will be no delay. The fire stirred again. Yennefer stay with us while we take a detour to check the barrier." Geralt went over to Yennefer and looked her deep in her eyes. "Yen, you know I missed you deeply and I would kiss you now if we didn't need to seek the resolution of this dragon crisis and that of natural order."
Yennefer grabbed him by his hand. "Geralt
Old 05-04-2020, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Yennefer grabbed him by his hand. "Geralt, do you think
Old 05-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Yennefer grabbed him by his hand. "Geralt, do you think..."

Suddenly, the dragon
Old 05-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have
Old 05-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of
Old 05-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to
Old 05-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to
Old 05-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to their camp for
Old 05-05-2020, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to their camp for revenge. Jaskier took
Old 05-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to their camp for revenge. Jaskier took a defensive step
Old 05-06-2020, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to their camp for revenge. Jaskier took a defensive step away from the
Old 05-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to their camp for revenge. Jaskier took a defensive step away from the looming danger, but
Old 05-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Suddenly, the dragon seemed to have broken out of its confinement to come straight to their camp for revenge. Jaskier took a defensive step away from the looming danger, but saved his lute
Closed Thread   Post New Thread