Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2020, 10:07 AM
Graphics Team

1x08 - "Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)" Episode Discussion (Mar 26, 2020)

1x08 - "Chapter Eight: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"
Episode Discussion

With everyone reeling from what happened to Jorge, Jorge must now explain to his dad about
Ginger. Katy is vying for an important apprenticeship, but in order to earn it she is given an
impossible task that involves dealing with Xandra. The group all wants to celebrate Pepper's
birthday like in years past, but this year she does something a little different, but her plan
gets hijacked by Ms. Freesia. Meanwhile, Josie is eager to get her music out into the world,
so she shoots a music video behind Alexander's back.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-26-2020, 09:53 AM
Graphics Team

Can this be topped please
Old 03-26-2020, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Topping it now.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:42 AM
Graphics Team

Of course Jorge's dad wouldn't approve of him being a drag queen.. even though there's nothing wrong with that. It'd be nice if his dad was as supportive as his mom.

Pepper wants to go legit and not do anymore scams? I'm surprised. It doesn't seem like it though.

Wonder what Alexander is gonna think about Josie doing a music video.

Xandra really doesn't wanna give up that dress.. and she'll always wanna make Josie's life hell apparently.

Oh looks like Pepper's secrets are coming out.

Well at least Katy stood up to Xandra.

Oh there goes Josie's MV.

How can the Cabot's dad not like Josie's EP? She's a very talented singer.

"Family isn't just your blood, it's who you choose." I love that line

Omg. So the Cabot's dad liked Josie with the Pussycats? Does this mean they'll have a reunion??? Or did he plan on putting her as a lead in a different group? I'd love a Pussycats reunion.

I'm glad Jorge isn't giving up being Ginger.. no matter if his dad doesn't approve or thinks something may happen to Jorge.

Oh that equality gathering is great. And Ginger was right, you can't live in fear. I hope things don't get complicated with Jorge & Bernardo, since Buzz is sort of back in the picture.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pepper wants to go legit and not do anymore scams? I'm surprised. It doesn't seem like it though. Oh looks like Pepper's secrets are coming out.
Pepper disgusts and infuriates me. I smelled b.s. the minute she was introduced. Fake people like her always get on my nerves. But the more she talked, the more full of crap I knew she was. I always thought that maybe one small thing about her was true. In reality,the doorman is her dad and she may well be adopted. Who knows when she started pretending to be British.

Now, that poor bastard lost his money to her con artist auntie.

Quote:
Omg. So the Cabot's dad liked Josie with the Pussycats? Does this mean they'll have a reunion??? Or did he plan on putting her as a lead in a different group? I'd love a Pussycats reunion.
I think it will be. It'll make the Pussycats finally get what they deserve and they're supposed to be a canon unit.