Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2020, 09:34 AM
Graphics Team

1x04 - "Chapter Four: Here Comes the Sun" Episode Discussion (Feb 27, 2020)

1x04 - "Chapter Four: Here Comes the Sun"
Episode Discussion

Katy decides to put all her energy into work to avoid her personal life, but she finds herself in
hot water again at work. Determined to fix things, she enlists Pepper's help to track down the
designer that is key to saving her job. Meanwhile, Jorge questions his new relationship and
Josie stands up to Alexander and Xandra, which gives her the upper hand.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-27-2020, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Episode 4 already!! Wow. Enjoy the episode everyone.
Old 02-28-2020, 02:59 PM
Graphics Team

Katy falling asleep in the bed in the Lacy's window woah. And not being on her A game doing her job. She's really having a hard time with not being with KO.

Does Jorge's dad think that little of his son? Jorge is worthy of any guy imo. I don't think Jorge should question that he himself might not be good enough for Bernardo.

Loved the scene where Jorge, Josie, Katy, and Pepper were in the apartment having a good time and singing.

Is Josie's outfit (that she wears to see Alexander & his dad) like a homage to the Pussycats?

Of course Alexandra was going to show up then. Saw that coming.

Ewwww. So Alexander and Alexandra were high school sweethearts?! And apparently aren't blood related but step siblings. Well then. I wonder if that was true or not.
Glad Josie stood up to them though.

It was nice Josie told Alexandra that she's a good singer. I think she is too. She did have a nice voice.

Jorge and Bernardo posing as cops

I'm confused. I thought Pepper had a gf? Or does she just hook up with whoever?

Glad Jorge told his father he isn't changing for anyone.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-29-2020, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Jac.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:39 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yes. Thank you & I'll discuss this episode with you if you want. I just watched it earlier today. I did enjoy it overall. So, Katy was blamed for Lacy's potential permanent shutdown. That got me to wonder that as popular or significant as that store is, there's only 1 in perhaps the entire world & a single person can make or break it? Wow. In real life stores have gotten permanently closed often in the past 20 years & at this point as sad as it is, it's a part of life these days, so blaming 1 person for it happening seems a bit much to me as was done with Katy I thought.

So, I guess that Alex & Josie working together was a waste of time after Josie seeing how Josie reacted to them being step-siblings & having a relationship that is perhaps closer than most step-siblings have. I don't understand & perhaps 1 of you do, the comparison between the Cabots & ''Flowers In The Attic''. ''Flowers In The Attic'', which I did see the remake of, had children locked in an attic by their grandma that were the spawn of an uncle & his niece, I believe it's quite different this situation between step-siblings even sleeping together if that is what has indeed happened on this show.

Katy did say that she's at ''rock bottom'', but she's not homeless at least. I think that it could get worse for, but she's had some just odd fortune, but that's par for the course for characters on this show up to this point it seems. I didn't need to see Katy puke before she almost kissed Guy. That does remind though that I don't think I've seen her kiss anyone on this show yet. Usually it's Jorge that's been in kissing scenes that I can recall.