Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2021, 01:18 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 664,809
La Familia [Off Topic] #8: 2021 just started and it already sucks

__________________
Sarahicon thread[icon credit]
VOTEBattlestar Galactica [stop by campaign if interested board re-open]
"He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes" [KlausCaroline]
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:10 PM
  #2
Master Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 22,669
TFTNT!
__________________
MsPerfectionist is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:15 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 664,809
Your welcome

Couldn't think of a title
__________________
Sarahicon thread[icon credit]
VOTEBattlestar Galactica [stop by campaign if interested board re-open]
"He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes" [KlausCaroline]
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:18 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Star

 
olicity4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 204,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Your welcome

Couldn't think of a title
It’s a good title Sarah.
__________________
Kristen

icon
True north Mal ♥Alina
olicity4eva is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:18 PM
  #5
Master Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 22,669
hmm yeah...
__________________
MsPerfectionist is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:21 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 664,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet but Psycho (View Post)
It’s a good title Sarah.
Its the truth it seems the year has already been sucking
__________________
Sarahicon thread[icon credit]
VOTEBattlestar Galactica [stop by campaign if interested board re-open]
"He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes" [KlausCaroline]
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:26 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
olicity4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 204,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Its the truth it seems the year has already been sucking
Yeah so far well overseas anyway in America etc not so sure about outside that country
__________________
Kristen

icon
True north Mal ♥Alina
olicity4eva is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:27 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 664,809
Its really bad here in our province here in Canada where believe Tracy is in the same province as me
__________________
Sarahicon thread[icon credit]
VOTEBattlestar Galactica [stop by campaign if interested board re-open]
"He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes" [KlausCaroline]
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:37 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
olicity4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 204,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Its really bad here in our province here in Canada where believe Tracy is in the same province as me
Sorry to hear Australia and New Zealand have no real issues or major lockdowns yet.
__________________
Kristen

icon
True north Mal ♥Alina
olicity4eva is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:43 PM
  #10
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 664,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet but Psycho (View Post)
Sorry to hear Australia and New Zealand have no real issues or major lockdowns yet.
Yea not the story here it seems here in North America
__________________
Sarahicon thread[icon credit]
VOTEBattlestar Galactica [stop by campaign if interested board re-open]
"He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes" [KlausCaroline]
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 03:47 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Star

 
olicity4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 204,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Yea not the story here it seems here in North America
Yeah sadly
__________________
Kristen

icon
True north Mal ♥Alina
olicity4eva is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 06:06 PM
  #12
Fan Forum Legend

 
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 301,494
Tftnt! Title is accurate..
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 07:34 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Star

 
olicity4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 204,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM's❤︎Sweetheart (View Post)
Tftnt! Title is accurate..
Yes it is...
__________________
Kristen

icon
True north Mal ♥Alina
olicity4eva is offline  
Old 01-14-2021, 11:44 AM
  #14
Fan Forum Legend

 
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 301,494
Got a call from the vet, she has a Mast Cell Tumor. The vet is confident she got it all though. She wants to search her body for more tumors though, because our previous vet kept telling us she had fatty tumors, yet she had cancer.. So she wants to do a thorough search to make sure she is cancer free for me. The level of of the mast cell tumor she has though, means she has a high chance of it coming back, or more tumors popping up elsewhere. So she was given a 40% chance of living 1 more year, and a 60% chance of living 2 more years. We were told a new study that's been done shows that by giving your dog the anihistimine "Claritin" once a day, has been shown to shrink cancer cells. So we are going to start her on that, and also she's going on a low carb home cooked diet of chicken, berries, and veggies. Because carbs and sugars feed cancer cells, so no more bags of dog food. We are gonna try our best to prolong her life as long as we can. If we can get those 2 extra years, we'd be happy! I'm still super sad to know it's for sure cancer though. ;(
JDM's❤︎Sweetheart is offline  
Old 01-14-2021, 12:24 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 664,809
Sorry to hear about that where hope she gets that 2 years
__________________
Sarahicon thread[icon credit]
VOTEBattlestar Galactica [stop by campaign if interested board re-open]
"He's your first love. I intend to be your last, however long it takes" [KlausCaroline]
crash landing is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
fast & furious franchise, off topic


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST