Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, that is very true. It was also obvious when Pepper asked if he would be able to rest in Endgame.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Also very true. That's why I understand that these characters needed to die, although Steve then confuses me timeline wise. He's still going to be the person who wants to help out in any way he can, plus Bucky is out there. *whispers* I have questions.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, I agree.. Even tho I tho that he would live, but the more that we have see him almost die too many time and I felt like he always already to accept his death whenever it happen then it happen..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I gotta say I was completed shocked when Tony died. Even after he used the stones, I kept thinking he would make it. :') I know all the signs were there, but I just didn't see it (or I refused to see it). Mostly because I knew how much RDJ loves this character, so in my brain he would just play Tony forever, which is a bit unrealistic but yea. :')

And yea, Mel, I don't imagine Steve living with all the alien attacks happening around him and not doing something about it. But the more time it passes, the more I like how things ended for him. I'm gonna miss him too but I'm glad he at least got a happy ending.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Going in I was prepared for either Iron Man or Captain America to die. Even then, I still cry like a baby when Tony dies.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Going in I was prepared for either Iron Man or Captain America to die. Even then, I still cry like a baby when Tony dies.
I cry everytime I watch the movie!
Old 09-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
I know all the signs were there, but I just didn't see it (or I refused to see it). Mostly because I knew how much RDJ loves this character, so in my brain he would just play Tony forever, which is a bit unrealistic but yea. :')
Part of me was still going "It's a disney movie! They won't do this to the audience." Yeah, I'm ok with Steve getting a happy ending (although I must say it pissed me off that one of the writers or producers (I don't remember who or what he was) said they considered Steve doing the sacrifice but it had to be Tony because he needed that moment where he sacrifices himself because we already know Steve would do that. (Something among those lines) I read that and I have to imagine this person has not seen the previous movies because Tony keeps sacrificing himself. )
Old 09-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
I gotta say I was completed shocked when Tony died. Even after he used the stones, I kept thinking he would make it. :') I know all the signs were there, but I just didn't see it (or I refused to see it). Mostly because I knew how much RDJ loves this character, so in my brain he would just play Tony forever, which is a bit unrealistic but yea. :')

And yea, Mel, I don't imagine Steve living with all the alien attacks happening around him and not doing something about it. But the more time it passes, the more I like how things ended for him. I'm gonna miss him too but I'm glad he at least got a happy ending.
I wish I have your hope for thinking like that, but honestly, I still can see him going to die, but yet, I cry.. But I remember some fans bring it up about why he haven't use Extremis (the one that showed in IM3), I wonder why they could use it for Tony so he lived, but still.. Sigh.. I felt like it only way to have Tony to finally able to rest in death..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cried both time when I saw it. And I'm sure I will cry again when I watch it again.

Old 09-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I cannot watch it without crying either.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

I cry every time I watch too, it's too sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
Part of me was still going "It's a disney movie! They won't do this to the audience." Yeah, I'm ok with Steve getting a happy ending (although I must say it pissed me off that one of the writers or producers (I don't remember who or what he was) said they considered Steve doing the sacrifice but it had to be Tony because he needed that moment where he sacrifices himself because we already know Steve would do that. (Something among those lines) I read that and I have to imagine this person has not seen the previous movies because Tony keeps sacrificing himself. )
I thought the same about it being a Disney movie. Although Disney can be very mean too, just click here to remember how much.

Ugh some people from bts need to stfu about what they are saying about that scene, I remember reading something from a writer or producer too (or it might have been one of the Russos lmao), saying that Tony was the one who did it because he was the one closer to Thanos. I feel like we know why it had to be Tony better than them.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I prepared myself just in case he did die. A little part of me knew he would, but when Strange held up his finger, and Tony’s face, I just knew he would, but I still cheered when he snapped. I tell ya, I cried the whole rest of the movie, on the drive home, most of the night after I saw the movie. I cried for a long time after that night. It was like I lost a part of me. I’m just now getting to wear I can stop myself before I start.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

They dusted half of the heroes in IW so I didn't put anything past them. I was prepared for Tony to die, but I agree that when Strange put his finger up and Tony's face, I knew what was coming *cries*
Old 09-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Ugh some people from bts need to stfu about what they are saying about that scene, I remember reading something from a writer or producer too (or it might have been one of the Russos lmao), saying that Tony was the one who did it because he was the one closer to Thanos. I feel like we know why it had to be Tony better than them.
Yep yep yep.

Quote:
They dusted half of the heroes in IW so I didn't put anything past them. I was prepared for Tony to die, but I agree that when Strange put his finger up and Tony's face, I knew what was coming *cries*
Yeah, but with the dusting, in my head I still went "They're just going to reverse everything." so it didn't mean that much to me.
Old 09-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, also knowing that we will get a Spider-man movie after Endgame really told us that they will fix it. Even though when it happened I was like "No not Peter." and I felt heartbroken in the scene with him and Tony. I just knew that everyone will get back in Endgame.