Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles -- NICK on TV again (finally)

It's HERE! This Sunday! Don't miss it!

Nick is scheduled to show-up in the pilot episode of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Sunday, January 13, 2008, on the U.S. television network, Fox. It is listed in my TV guide as 7PM CST. (8 Eastern) I don't know where you live so I don't know what time that would show-up for you.

Nick plays the role of Deputy Reed. (He just can't get away from Law Enforcement, can he?)

Check your guides and set you VCRs and TiVos!

Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's so flippin' awesome. I missed seeing his pretty face on the tube.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

I just randomly came to this board tonight since it had been awhile since I've been here. Glad I did. This is fantastic. Can't wait to see him!!
Old 01-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so happy to see him on tv again!

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 01-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Did anyone else find it amusing that he was a deputy in New Mexico?

I was so happy to see him again.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's been TiVo'ed. Won't be able to watch it til sometime Monday, if I'm lucky...so I can't wait
Old 01-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeShinyObjects (View Post)
Did anyone else find it amusing that he was a deputy in New Mexico?

I was so happy to see him again.
Yeah! I knew he was going to play Deputy Ridge from the IMDB listing -- but i didn't know he was a NM deputy...

It was great to see him -- however brief the part.

Last edited by maxkyleshpr; 01-14-2008 at 08:17 PM
Old 01-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

The ratings are in!

Quote:
FOX Terminates Sunday Rivals
'Sarah Connor' benefits from huge NFL lead-in

Huge ratings for an NFL playoff game carried over to FOX's "Sarah Connor Chronicles" premiere Sunday, sewing up a ratings win for the network.

CBS also got pretty good numbers for its miniseries "Comanche Moon," while NBC's Golden Globes non-ceremony took a beating.

FOX won the night with a 13.0 rating/19 share (those numbers may change some because of the network's live sports coverage). CBS finished second with an 8.0/12, topping ABC's 6.6/10. NBC was well off the pace at 3.2/5, and The CW registered its usual miniscule Sunday numbers, coming in at 0.7/1.

The adults 18-49 title also went to FOX, which drew a 9.0 rating in the key ad-sales demographic. ABC took second at 3.9, followed by FOX at 3.1. NBC averaged 1.4 and The CW 0.4.

The New York Giants-Dallas Cowboys playoff game scored a whopping 21.6/33 for FOX at 7 p.m., beating the combined total of the other four networks. CBS came in second with "60 Minutes," 6.2/10. "America's Funniest Home Videos" earned a 4.4/7 for ABC, topping the 2.6/4 for a pre-Globes "Dateline" special on NBC. The CW went with "CW Now" and "Aliens in America."

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" premiered to an 11.1/16 at 8 p.m., keeping FOX well ahead of the competition. "The Amazing Race" drew a 6.8/10 for CBS, holding off ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," 6.3/10, for second. "Dateline" ticked up to 3.5/5 on NBC, while The CW aired a "One Tree Hill" rerun.

CBS took the lead at 9 p.m. with "Comanche Moon," 9.8/14. A second hour of "EM: Home Edition" improved to 8.3/12 on ABC. FOX dipped to third with "Family Guy," 7.0/10, and "American Dad," 5.3/8, but stayed well in front of the strike-afflicted Golden Globes winners announcement on NBC, which managed only a 4.0/6 for NBC. A second "One Tree Hill" finished the night for The CW.

"Comanche Moon" stayed on top at 10 p.m. with a 9.0/15. "Brothers & Sisters" delivered a 7.4/12 for ABC, and NBC got a 2.7/4 from an "American Gladiators" rerun.

On Saturday, CBS ruled the night with its own NFL playoff game, scoring a 15.3/26. FOX, 4.5/7, came in second, followed by ABC, 3.0/5, and NBC, 2.6/4.

Source: Zap2it.com
Quote:
Ratings: New Terminator, Old West Open Big

Fox's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Sunday night premiered to 18.3 million total viewers and was broadcast television's highest-rated scripted series debut in three years among adults 18-49 and adults 18-34. (Among total viewers it was the highest in almost two years.) It was also Fox's highest-rated scripted series debut in over seven years among 18- to 49-year-olds (since Dark Angel, Oct. 2000) and in eight years in total viewers.

On the other end of the time continuum, CBS' Comanche Moon averaged 15.75 million viewers on its first of three nights, the largest audience for any network TV-movie in more than two years.

Lastly, lest anyone be rid the memory of the pathetic Globes news conference, NBC's Billy Bushy telecast was awarded with a mere 5.8 million viewers.

Source: TVguide.com
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I thought that was Nick as the deputy!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought it was great and although I will miss Nick in tonight's ep, I am looking forward to watching it. It was hilarious that he was a deputy in NM and I really thought he sounded a bit like Kyle when he was talking about how he had to drive the FBI guy around! lol
Old 01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Nick will be seen in tonight's episode; IMDB lists him as (1 episode) and that was the pilot.

On the Bright side -- our friend Yelsir has provided a bunch of great screencaps.

The first picture is not of Nick, but shows his name in the credits.

I am having a really difficult time uploading the pix to TinyPic.com -- it just keeps losing the images. I envision them just floating around the internet somewhere, completely lost and homeless...

SO...

Here is the link to a zip file on sendspace which has all the pics. When you click on this it will take you to a download page and then you click on the download link and the zip file will download. If you have a ZIP decoder on your computer, it will un-zip automatically and you will end up with a file with all the JPEGs. If you don't have a zip-file utility -- google it and download the free decoder for your OS.

Here is the link:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

I'll try to upload the JPEGs individually later when TinyPic is working better.

OR...You can get them at my gallery-site listed in my siggy and at the bottom of the page as a Forum Affiliate

Last edited by maxkyleshpr; 01-15-2008 at 12:04 AM
Old 01-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the caps.

It was so great to see him.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

<sigh> I just wish NICK had more screen-time... <sigh>
Old 01-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Me too.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Nick lovers

I really enjoyed TSCC.....bittersweet seeing our boy....seeing him in "jims" uniform ....being the sheriff plus not seeing much of him and having the show revolve around a teen boy...and "our" boy is playing a grown up.....yikes where has the time gone I'm hoping since Nutter is involved he'll make Nicks charachter

spoiler

be in the future and keep him involved since he obviously likes Nick(who wouldn't) enough to cast him.....hoping