Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Stepping down, this time for real

So, this is my second time stepping down. This time it's for real. I haven't been active as a mod or a poster lately in the Nick board, so I made a decision two days ago: officially leave Modding, but stay as a silent background poster. For the two days between I struggled, I though maybe I was too stubborn of letting go. But now. My time as a moderator is over.

I love being a mod and I love this board so much, but lately my will-power hasn't been enough for me to be a moderator of any board. I've sunk into the world of lazyness and just posted one or two posts here and on my board, putting the blame on my computer, when I should've blamed myself.

I still love Nick more than I'll ever love any other actor, but with Real Life storming down on me and depressions getting the best of me, I felt like I couldn't go anymore. Plus I'm going to find a job for autumn, so I'm going to be working at days, studying at night-time. I didn't want my wonderful board to have moderator that's on and off moods or long away-times. I've had a great as a moderator of Nick board, I've had a really good time.

It was really hard to choose and leave the mod spot, but I felt like this is the only way.

So I'm saying good bye and a big thank you for supporting me and being so wonderful posters at this board. You saved Nick board when it was about to be closed, and i can say, I love each and every one of you

I'm staying at the board, just not as the mod
Old 07-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I know that i have never posted here but i read here a lot and i am really sad to hear that you are stepping back. You were a great mod. I guess all people here will think the same

Old 07-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for those kind words It's really sad for me too to step down, but well. Decision was made and followed.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 07-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Don't be sad Alex I'm still here as a poster
Old 07-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

...It won't be the same...
Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 07-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

I know, I know It won't feel the same for me. You'll get an awesome co-mod soon, don't worry
Old 07-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Passionate Fan

I know it is difficult giving something up you enjoy. Best of luck
Old 07-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Adios Anna! Not that you're really going away or anything but stepping down from the mod job is a big thing, especially for someone like you, who has been so completely associated with this board and all its successes, ever since I started posting here. It won't be the same without you in this role, but it's great that you're going to continue to post and fool around with us all in anycase. It wouldn't be a Nick discussion without you. Good luck with all those other 'Real Life' commitments and best of luck to your replacement!