Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2004, 03:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Roswell S2 DVD gag reel and other extras

i'm trying to rally all those Roswell fans. i was watching my S1 and i was going through the extras for the billionth time and i was thinking about that gag reel that was supposed to be on. and i was so disappointed when i found out that the gag reel wasnt on, whether they took it off or werent going to put it on in the first place. or maybe they never had a gag reel. but i mean, they should still have the footage from filming and there has to be outtakes on the footage. when S2 comes out, i would like to see a gag reel. they're so amusing and show us how real the actors are. i just loved this one gag reel that i found on the internet. it was great. so i was thinking that maybe we can all band together (because i know there's a lot of teamwork among the loyal roswell fans!) to get a gag reel on the S2 dvd. and if there was a gag reel that was supposed to be on the S1 dvd, then we should get them to put that on the S2 dvd also.

and we should see if they could get more of the actors to do the commentary on the episodes. like hopefully, for the End of the World episode, maybe Jason Behr could come in along with Shiri Appleby. or maybe get interviews and behind the scenes featurettes.

tell me what you all think! much <3. : )

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited hoLLy behry ]

Brooke: So, I guess the rumors are true, Mr. Size 14.

Nathan: We were...kind of...showering together.

Liz/Max -- Max/Brooke -- Brooke/Nathan -- Nathan/Haley
Now THAT'S definitely not your mama's drama.
Old 03-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree with you. I was totally looking forward to the gag reels so when I found out they took it off I was so disappointed. And I would love more commentaries. I dont know about everyone else buit commentaries with just like the producers and stuff just arent as fun as the cast to me. But I was happy when I saw that Shiri and Majandra did a commentary.

-Audrey Hepburn
Old 03-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Banned

i balked at the price!

however, if they had included scenes from the FF party, those memories would have made me buy the tape. my photos are kinda dark from the key club, and i wish i had some video to go along with them.

*sigh*
Old 03-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Pammy - I heard it is about $35 at Fry's. I got it at Amazon, but I figured that it is a lot cheaper than some of the other series DVDs on my wishlist!
Old 03-09-2004, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

There was never going to be a gag reel on the DVD. A lot of the feature list that was sent to companies selling the DVD's was way off. I emailed the producer of the DVD a month or so before the release date with what was up and he emailed me back with the correct list. We put the correct one up on the RoswellMovie.net DVD fact page, but by then too many people had seen the wrong info.

Because the story isn't over... RoswellMovie.net
Old 03-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed too. I was joking with my sister and said that even if the Gag Reel was on the DVD, all the music would probably have been changed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Honestly though, that might have been the reason they couldn't put it on there.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 03-19-2004, 11:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey i'm diggin all the stuff on the DVD's. I really like the Katims/Nutter commentary as well. F'in Geniuses!!

Roswell Mouse, I really like that site about the movie, I signed your petition. I would love a movie. I think its just dope that I don't have to rewind and dig out my jacked up roswell tapes, commercials and all that crap. My editing skills with the VCR are arse! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 11:08 PM
Banned

i've often wondered what the people in the real roswell, new mexico thought about the show.

there should be some sort of documentary/interviews with the townsfolk and their thoughts on the show.

or even covina; with all the filming there, i'm curious too about their opinions.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hell, even a documentary of the fans would be cool!
Old 03-23-2004, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Catalinay:
<STRONG>Hell, even a documentary of the fans would be cool!</STRONG>
we could do that. why not? of course, footage of *the curb!* would have to be included.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

The curb! Of course we'd have to re-enact that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]