Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2006, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Nick TV Alert: Set your recorders

Hey there. I know that when Alex or I see a show coming up to be aired that has Nick in it, we place it in different threads. So I thought I'd make a thread just for posting his TV/Movie appearances.
Don't forget to check back often because we are always on the lookout for Nick sightings

Monday 9/11/06 ~ Sci-Fi channel is airing a day of Roswell starting at 8am (eastern) until 4pm. They will be starting with the Season 2 Episode "Surprise"
Old 09-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Great idea!!

I can see that I'm not going to get anything accomplished on Monday the 11th...
Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 09-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for letting us know!

#34 OBSESSED JB FAN

Come and see why we are so fabulous!
My space
Old 09-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkyleshpr (View Post)
Great idea!!

I can see that I'm not going to get anything accomplished on Monday the 11th...
I don't care too much for season 2 but I'll probably have my tv on scifi all day monday for 'noise' I'm more a season 3 girl Brendan, Nick, and Jason just look hotter in that season to me
Old 09-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Well, if Nick would just do a few more shows we wouldn't have to go back to old Roswell reruns all the time...
Old 09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
I don't care too much for season 2 but I'll probably have my tv on scifi all day monday for 'noise' I'm more a season 3 girl Brendan, Nick, and Jason just look hotter in that season to me
I think Jason and Nick are very hot in Season 3 (actually Jason is damn hot in all three of them!) but I prefer Season 2 Michael, with that crazy 'helmut hair'.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I have to admit that I think Jason looks particularly hot at the beginning to season 3, with his "bad-boy" unkempt look. I agree with Vic that Jason is hot in all three seasons, but I like that Season three look on him.

, on the other hand looks fabulous in each and every season including before and after Roswell.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

yes, Nick does look good in all three seasons
Jason...well, all three seasons as well, but like Vic, the first half of season three, with the longer hair and 5'o'clock shawdow
Brendan...he looks best in season 3 with his long hair (can you tell I have a thing for longer hair? )
Old 09-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

So they are starting in season 2 with "Surprise," huh? That's the episode with Isabel's surprise birthday party. Colin fans will get to re-live the famous strip-tease although, he left-on far too many clothes for my taste.

NICK's part in that episode is rather small -- but he does have that embarrasing scene where he is caught by Mrs. Evans making a vulgar remark about Tess.

If they are going in order, though, we should see next:

Summer of '47 -- Kyle looking uber-Hott playing his own grandfather -- in uniform.
End of the World -- Kyle stripped to his Calvins and then in bed with Parker. Oh my!!
The Harvest -- Kyle doesn't actually appear in that eppie, but they do talk about him (sleeping with Parker )
Wipeout! -- Kyle saves the world by destroying the alien device -- well almost -- at least he is the one who figures out where it is! Max Evans is particularly mean to our beloved Kyle in this episode. Shame on Max!

Then the writers all went off the deep-end or were taking drugs or something as they wrote the storyline for Meet the Dupes and Max in the City, two of the silliest episodes ever written -- I won't even dignify them with a comment, and NICK (Kyle) doesn't even appear in either of them. Shame, shameful waste of a talented and beautiful cast...

Anyway -- enjoy the first four episodes tomorrow! I know I will!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

We've been duped!!!!!!

That ^*&$##@*&* Sc-Fi Channel has gone and messed-up their schedule!! Instead of showing Roswell all day today -- they have relegated it to Thursday mornings at 5AM (US-Central zone) beginning 9/28. It continues at least until 10/26 at that slot -- at least if you can believe the posted schedule -- which I'm not sure I believe.

SciFi channel continues to do things that piss me off from their weird schedule-seasons (e.g. Battlestar Galactica) to their willingness to change their schedule and disappoint viewers at the drop of a hat, to the fact that their logo in the lower right corner of the screen is one of the most annoying and obtrusive of all. It sometimes grows until it inhabits one-sixth of the viewable screen. Sheesh!

I'm disappointed. I had counted on seeing Roswell today. Well, the joke's on THEM! I'm going to switch-off Sci-Fi Channel and get out my DVDs (Season 1) and my home-made VCR tapes (Seasons 2-3) and Sci-Fi channel can go straight to %&@#&^%&^^!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the blue language.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry for the disappointment Alex. I have been so busy with housework and getting htings caught up that I've had music on most of the morning. I guess they decided to change the schedule yesterday cuz last time I looked at my TiVo schedule it was still set *sigh* Oh, well, I've got all three seasons on DVD anyway to watch the epis I like
Old 09-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Well -- I feel sorry for you! It can get really hairy when your htings are behind-schedule -- I know because htings here have gone all to ^&%^#.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, so I can't type...sue me
Old 09-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
Ok, so I can't type...sue me
...Oh yeah! ...like I'm gonna get rich suing you! You'd probably just send me your kids...
Old 09-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

I read that and laughed so hard Alex. but you are right...you'd get nothing monetary from me, and you'd send my kids back after 8 hours