Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Banned

nick as an author

many of us know personally that nick writes wonderfully; whether it's a joke, an autograph, a description of something...

this is a 2 part thread:

anyone have anything that they'd like to share that nick has written (non-personal, of course; some autographs are just too precious to share!)?

also, i think nick should write... either a book, or some sort of commentary or review in a newspaper or magazine. can you imagine what he'd have to say about today's films?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 08:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Let's see...the pic Rita, Amber & co. had signed for me in Santa Barbara after I flipped my car said something like:

Heard you can't drive. Please fix that!

I'll have to dig out my other Roswell stuff....
Old 03-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Banned

i realized that my fascination about this prolly comes from the fact that while i got autographs for other people, i never got a personal one for myself. don't ge me wrong, i have a nick autograph, but it was from something he signed for auction not addressed to me personally.

it was always...eh, nick...could you sign this for this person...blah blah blah.

at least i got to oogle those beautiful arm muscles and hands of his while he wrote. do i score points for that?
Old 03-24-2004, 08:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Better than the autographs, though, was Nick & us trading pick-up lines after the Valentine dinner!
Old 03-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'd like to see Nick write a book...probably humor, maybe mixed in with something else.
Old 03-27-2004, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When I read the topic, I thought Nick might have a book out.

Nick seems intelligent and witty. I'm sure he'd make a good writer.