Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the news
Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 12-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided
Old 12-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 12-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run
KATE. | icon
Old 12-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference
Old 12-28-2008, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This
Old 12-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This seemed
Old 12-29-2008, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This seemed so

Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This seemed so obvious
Old 12-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This seemed so obvious and

Old 12-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This seemed so obvious and Nick
Old 12-31-2008, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Nick was disgusted with the way Brendan teased Jason about his ears without even thought of Jason's head and face and he did everything to not encourage any negative words from anyone. He did almost exactly what anyone might do to prevent a nuclear explosion from the heat of the tantrum that was his most precious blackmail in case the others decided to run interference with Jason. This seemed so obvious and Nick hoped