Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, this is sad news. I've never posted here before, but I wanted to come say goodbye!

Old 04-19-2009, 04:51 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Alex & Chris - I know this was a difficult and heart wrenching decision but totally understand about wanting to go out with a bang. Congratulations on 50,000 posts. The board has had a good, long run and will be missed.

Old 04-19-2009, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've never posted here and I was never a "Roswell" fan but I saw the announcement I wanted to post my "goodbye" message. It's always sad to see a board go. But I think that getting 50,000 posts is a wonderful way to finish this era.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, I have to say I respect and admire the courage of the moderator of this board for a decision like this. It's definitely great to go with a bang and I wanted to come here and say my goodbyes too. I've never posted on the board but I was a huge fan of Roswell and it was what brought me to , too. So Nick was also a part of my life back then along with the entire Roswell cast.

Congrats on 50,000 posts and a wonderful era at , and näkemiin.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:19 AM
Supreme Fan

I never posted on this board altough I am a fan of Roswell.I am sorry for the closing of this board, but I'm sure that the moderators know the best and that this is the right thing to do.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been here few times and I should have help with posts

ohhhh anyway...I hope other boards like Jason and Shiri are safe.
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 04-19-2009, 06:07 AM
Loyal Fan

This is sad. I love Roswell and Kyle is one of my favorite characters.
But you guys definitely have been doing an awesome job. Congrats on the 50,000 posts
Old 04-19-2009, 06:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have fond memories of Nick. One was riding on the oldest elevator in the world with him (the ladies with me will know what I mean---right Mattia!). He was always a really genuine and fun person. I loved that he personalized all of his autographs--so it wasn't the normal "Best Wishes". He really took the time to get to know his fans.

I wish I had caught him in some of his newer work---and I wish I had posted here a bit more.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would like to say goodbye to the Nick board.
I am deeply suprise that this board have been here for 10 years! What an amazing milestone.

The Nick Wechsler board will defiantely go out with a BANG!

Goodbye!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

I remember Nick very well from Roswell and I remember this board popping up when the show first aired so it's sad to see it go. Bye bye to the board. You'll definitely be missed!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

I joined as a Roswell fan, so I sure had a sense of nostalgia when I read the OP on this thread.

The Mods of this board deserve credit for making a courageous decision. And I hope that Nick continues to have a strong acting career.

Visit Picture Confessions #2...it's all about secrets!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sad to see this board go, but I admire the courageous decision that the mods made to close this board with a bang.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 04-19-2009, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I never visited, but I'm so sad to see this board go. It really does feel like an end of an era, when we lose a Roswell cast member's board.

All the very best

Bella
Old 04-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I just saw the announcement and am floored! I tried to post here when I could and am sorry to see Nick's board close. Though, I know it must have been hard when just mostly the mods were the ones posting. Take care and we'll miss you!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have absolutely no idea who Nick is since I never watched Roswell... but I just read the announcement and have to say that it is a cool way to end things
It's always sad to see long existing board go but I can only bow to the posters that kept the board alive for so long and to the mods for making such a decision.