Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2021, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

It's really cool that they might have been inspired by Buffy. As I've been watching I've noticed Nancy with some Buffy-esque lines.
Quote:
What if the Aglaeca is like some gatekeeper and when she goes away (hopefully in peace) , like all the other ghosts come out (good and bad) come out and start causing trouble? Like the Aglaeca was the only thing holding them back??
I think this would be really interesting! I definitely think Horseshoe Bay is like a hellmouth and could definitely see Queen Aglaeca as a gatekeeper.
Old 02-16-2021, 08:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

She's definitely got some Buffyish lines! Ace has quite a few of them too. His character in general would have fit right in on that show.

I'm trying to finish my 2x04 set. Wasn't as motivated this week to finish, but I haven't been feeling that well due to all this stupid weather. My allergies don't like it AT ALL.

These scenes still crack me up though.
Old 02-16-2021, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Aw I'm sorry Your gif looks good! And that's such a great scene I don't think I'll get tired of it.
Old 02-16-2021, 08:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Thanks!!!

Here's another one:

Old 02-16-2021, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

I thought it was so funny how he hung up on Nancy
Old 02-16-2021, 09:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

And Carson and Ryan are like

I think it's kinda funny how Carson and Ryan both just dropped everything to go on a road trip to Boston for something they don't even have a clue about...and not just that...but Ryan also dropped major $$$$$$$. All because of Nancy.

Of course they were in some weird competition for her affection...but at least they got the job done.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)

I think it's kinda funny how Carson and Ryan both just dropped everything to go on a road trip to Boston for something they don't even have a clue about...and not just that...but Ryan also dropped major $$$$$$$. All because of Nancy.

Of course they were in some weird competition for her affection...but at least they got the job done.
That was cute.
Old 02-17-2021, 06:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)

well she is both their little girl , dads and thier daughters
Old 02-17-2021, 08:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I finished my 2x04 gif set late last night. You can reblog the set here.

There's two more episodes until a two week break, so I think I might take my time with 2x05 and 2x06. I don't like being behind, but I felt really rushed trying to finish 2x04 (and it was much harder since there wasn't nearly as much content). So, the Nancy/Ace content of the next two episodes will determine on how fast I operate. I definitely plan on finishing both before 2x07 airs though.

Here's some gifs:

And here's the full version that was too big for tumblr:

Old 02-17-2021, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Everything looks pretty! Hoping for some Ace and Nancy tonight
Old 02-17-2021, 08:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Not a whole lot with them tonight. There was some crumbs...LOL...but nothing really that spectacular. I will probably take my time with the 2x05 gif set.

I still have to rewatch though. There was a couple of cute interactions...but nothing really that major. There was alot of group interaction, but stuff also felt very separate too.

BUT at least I was vindicated on to why Ace hacked the federal database!! He was trying to hack witness protection to find...HIS BROTHER. YUP.

Of course the audience only knows that last part. He only told the rest of the group about the witness protection.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! I'm so happy we know why Ace was hacking. It was kind of a quiet Ace and Nancy night but still a really great episode.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Yeah...there wasn't really anything tbh. It kinda made me sad. This was supposed to originally be the Season 1 finale...and there really wasn't anything much. And next week...who knows.

I know what's been said...but I'm tempering my expectations from now on. The first couple of episodes spoiled me...but in the end...it didn't really matter because 2x01 was kinda of a fluke. They never talked about him being mad at her again. Plus, we have to deal with The Fish now? So yeah...really disappointed there wasn't something more.

Really excited for Ace's personal storyline though.

ETA: Not even a pay-off to the 1x18 convo either.

Last edited by broken crown; 02-17-2021 at 09:56 PM
Old 02-18-2021, 08:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

At least this was cute though

Source
Old 02-18-2021, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm excited for Ace's personal storyline too And that was a cute scene. After their conversation in 2x01 he was probably so happy she was okay.

Also I just rewatched and I might be projecting but she sounds really happy when he calls when she's on the bluffs
Closed Thread   Post New Thread