Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah it was. It was definitely really creepy! It's kinda funny that wasn't even meant to be the finale. Makes you kinda wonder what was gonna happen in the other four episodes.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! That definitely could’ve been a finale cliffhanger so it’s interesting to think there were more eps left!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 07-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah they got pretty lucky with the last episode that aired working pretty well as a finale. There were a few things that weren't quite wrapped up (the Agelca and the blood bucket curse) but the two big mysteries were solved, they had the big Nancy reveal, and the last scene in the final episode is really creepy and will probably be a good segway into the next season.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
There were a few things that weren't quite wrapped up (the Agelca and the blood bucket curse)
Yeah, I'm guessing the Aglaeca was going to be wrapped up by the original season finale. Not sure about the blood bucket curse. That could have been originally intended as a carry-over.

But...

Spoiler:
Old 07-14-2020, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i still think Lucy's ending who killed her was rushed though
Old 07-14-2020, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

You do? Well...what would you have done differently? The writers said they didn't want to drag it out to the finale.
Old 07-14-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it was rushed at all. It was more about the twist with Nancy, which was beyond brilliant. I think it would have been a mistake to drag it out, tbh.
I know better
Old 07-14-2020, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Exactly. What more could they have done? The whole thing was more of a tragedy than anyone ever imagined.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep. I actually think it was SO clever.. it wasn't really about who killed Lucy....that wasn't the BIG twist. It was really about Nancy all along. I never saw that coming!
I know better
Old 07-14-2020, 06:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
Yep. I actually think it was SO clever.. it wasn't really about who killed Lucy....that wasn't the BIG twist. It was really about Nancy all along. I never saw that coming!
Me either!! I really thought Kate did it. They completely had me fooled. I remember staying up late just to finish the episode and I was like WHAT?!
Old 07-15-2020, 07:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
You do? Well...what would you have done differently? The writers said they didn't want to drag it out to the finale.
wait sorry not lucy's killing that i didnt like although it was so sad and that town is awful
the conclusion to tiffany murder was shocking being her brother but to have him die so quickly i didnt like
Old 07-15-2020, 08:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
the conclusion to tiffany murder was shocking being her brother but to have him die so quickly i didnt like
What? Josh isn't dead. He was arrested in the finale. Also, Josh is Lucy's brother, not Tiffany's.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep!
I know better
Old 07-20-2020, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

So this is one of the threads we should focus on moving onto #2,

Discussion Question: What kinds of storylines do you see happening in Season 2 for the group as a whole?
Old 07-21-2020, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Hmmmm I think they'll have to deal with the Agleca first. But I think they'll wrap that up pretty quickly. I think it was supposed to be handled by the end of the first season if they'd been able to make the last 4 episodes and I think keeping it going for all of season 2 might make it drag too much.

From there I think it will be somewhat similar to the first season where they'll have things going on individually but there will be some mystery they're all kind of linked to that they'll have to come together to solve. And like in the first season the mystery will be a real rabbit hole where there's lots of twists and turns and mini-mysteries they have to solve. I could see a few options here:

~Someone they're all connected to gets murdered. This might be too redundant though now that I think about it more.
~They're being haunted again and someone (probably Nancy) discovers a historical murder that's a real rabbit hole that they have to solve. It seems like Horseshoe Bay has a pretty dark history and there are probably way more cases like Lucy Sable's.
~I'm not sure if they would do this since they seem to want the show to be darker, but a non-murder mystery could be interesting. A missing person, some type of hidden treasure, a code they have to crack. Also, I'm not sure if this would be enough for a whole season.

I think kind of like in the first season it will probably be Nancy being the kind of mastermind behind everything and everyone else bringing their own knowledge and helping her. I also think they'll be going through things individually so I think we'll see them supporting each other through that and growing closer as friends. I think they might fight a little bit too, but nothing bad enough to end their friendship.

This post is kind of long whoops I love mysteries so thinking about what direction they could go with that was really fun for me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread