Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

sometimes i wished I stuck to one art type. I keep alternating. But I was on like a three week fic hiatus. I want to make a george/nick set but i have to find the right song for it.
Old 06-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, they asked me too and I said yes. I really want to ask other sites...or even affiliate with Fanforum.

But yeah gotta figure out the coding. I think I'll have to message the theme maker to see if they can help.

And definitely take a break!! It'll do you wonders!
Old 06-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread

The tumblrs look amazing
Old 06-07-2021, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Awww thanks! Are you on tumblr?
Old 06-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 06-09-2021, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Aw cuties! I loved that moment for them.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm excited to see them plan their wedding too!
Old 06-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

I can see George planning her and Nick's wedding in a similar way that she runs The Claw, with an iron fist . I can't see George being a bridezilla over colors or music or anything, but she'll definitely want everything to go a certain way and have things go smoothly on the big day (too bad there will probably be plot-related shenanigans they have to take care of on that day).
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 06-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I can see George planning her and Nick's wedding in a similar way that she runs The Claw, with an iron fist . I can't see George being a bridezilla over colors or music or anything, but she'll definitely want everything to go a certain way and have things go smoothly on the big day (too bad there will probably be plot-related shenanigans they have to take care of on that day).
"with an iron fist" That's really, really funny! And definitely! Nick will just be like...whatever George wants...George gets..at no expense.

And even though I know the plot will probably torpedo their actual wedding...I can still see them getting married in an intimate ceremony with just The Drew Crew at The Claw. I could TOTALLY see them actually doing it for real 100%.

I wonder if the wedding will be planned for "mid-season" or if they're actually gonna drag it out the whole season??
Old 06-10-2021, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Aw that's totally how I see it. George wanting a plan and Nick just kind of going along with it. Also I hadn't thought about it but they could have a really big, expensive wedding if they wanted.

A little ceremony with just the Drew Crew could be cute though. Maybe they have big plans then something (?) happens and they end up just having a little ceremony.

Aw the wedding could be a cute little thing to mark the midseason. But also I could see them dragging it out for ~drama/plot reasons~
Old 06-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm guessing the wedding planning will get overwhelming with everyone offering their opinions: George's sisters, Nick's mom/his cousins? (I'm hoping we see his mom again!), probably Bess. I wonder if they'll hire a wedding planner?? Cause I'm guessing they want to get married pretty quickly considering George doesn't have that much time left.

Would love to see everyone dressed up!
Old 06-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
I'm guessing the wedding planning will get overwhelming with everyone offering their opinions: George's sisters, Nick's mom/his cousins? (I'm hoping we see his mom again!), probably Bess. I wonder if they'll hire a wedding planner?? Cause I'm guessing they want to get married pretty quickly considering George doesn't have that much time left.

Would love to see everyone dressed up!
I hope the wedding actually happens for them. But, what I want more is for odette to be expelled from her body.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I hope the wedding actually happens for them. But, what I want more is for odette to be expelled from her body.
Oh I totally think Odette will eventually be gone...but IDK when. I also think the wedding has a good chance at happening. Nick/George are made for each other and even without George's "condition", I could see them getting married young.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I hope we see Nick's mom again! And maybe more of his family.

I could see them marrying young too Even without the Odette thing. They seem very in love and are very settled.

It would be cool to see everyone dressed up! Nancy looked so pretty in that Balmain dress
Old 06-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Nick and George are already living together and acting married anyway so really a wedding just makes it official in my opinion. An intimate ceremony at The Claw would be really cute. Or a beach wedding just to take advantage of the show's scenery .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread