Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2020, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tom Holland - Moderator Opening Announcement - Possible Closure

Hi everyone!

We currently have two open moderator positions on this message board. If you become a moderator here, you'll be joining a great community who'll provide you a support network and add to the fun of being a moderator. If you'd like to apply for this position and if you have any questions about the requirements, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board.

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on March 26th. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Cátia.

Please note the following: If no qualified candidates apply to moderate this board, it will be closed. Every board here needs permanent moderators, and we can't have Moderator Support Team Members moderating any board indefinitely. Therefore, if no qualified candidates apply to moderate this board by the application deadline date, a closure notice will be posted on the board the Sunday following the application deadline date, and the board will be closed one week from when the closure notice is posted.

If the people that post on this board want it to remain here, then someone needs to step up and apply to moderate it.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Old 02-02-2020, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no I hope someone steps up if not two people. sad to see Cece go though
Good luck everyone.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"

Last edited by olicity4eva; 02-02-2020 at 04:19 AM
Old 02-02-2020, 12:33 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Dang, I guess it's just not meant to be if two mods stepped down this fast, but there's hardly any talk here lately (Same for the RDJ board) When people talk, I post but there's been nothing to talk about it seems lol.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-02-2020, 08:07 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Good luck to everyone applying!

That's a shame that the board doesn't have a lot of discussion going on. Celebrities in movies can be rough.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yup, that's right.. I agree...

Plus there aren't that many posters coming in, but only for game threads.. I mean...

So good luck whoever apply for this board!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Moderator Manager

I really hope someone decides to apply. Tom Holland is such a great actor and it would be sad to see his board closing so quickly.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team

Hopefully someone applies. Good luck all!!

And sorry to see you go Cece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Dang, I guess it's just not meant to be if two mods stepped down this fast, but there's hardly any talk here lately (Same for the RDJ board) When people talk, I post but there's been nothing to talk about it seems lol.
Actually, this would be the 3rd mod.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-03-2020, 12:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

This is so sad i hope someone steps up
Old 02-04-2020, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry for not being here very long. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medication. I'm in my early 30s, so that's not a good sign. I have been changing my lifestyle a bit, but also being a Special Education teacher is quite stressful in itself.

Recently, I was also reassigned to a new classroom. So in addition to health issues, I am now very busy getting used to the new classroom and kiddos, as well as moving all my stuff from one room to the other room. I have to go in weekends to prepare for the next week. I stopped doing that nonsense early last year, but now I am back at it. There is no choice! However, my hard work does pay off.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better and hope your job goes well too.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)
I'm sorry for not being here very long. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medication. I'm in my early 30s, so that's not a good sign. I have been changing my lifestyle a bit, but also being a Special Education teacher is quite stressful in itself.

Recently, I was also reassigned to a new classroom. So in addition to health issues, I am now very busy getting used to the new classroom and kiddos, as well as moving all my stuff from one room to the other room. I have to go in weekends to prepare for the next week. I stopped doing that nonsense early last year, but now I am back at it. There is no choice! However, my hard work does pay off.
No worry and no need to apologize for that, but I wish you all the best and hopefully that you will be fine after hearing about high blood pressure.. Plus I hope that I will see you around in this board since I will miss talking to you..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 02-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)

You have been amamzing dont worry about us you just take care of yourself hun
Old 02-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

So sorry to see you having to step down, Cece, but totally understandable! I wish you all the best!

I hope someone will be able to step up and keep the board open! Sadly, it seems that a lot of boards are closing lately for whatever reason. Fandoms change, and people just aren’t interested in the same things anymore...

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-15-2020, 09:48 AM
Moderator Manager

I really hope someone applies and save this board