Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2019, 05:48 AM
Graphics Team

1x02 - "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" Episode Discussion (June 23rd)

1x02 - "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"
Episode Discussion

On the first day of school, Rue's excited about her new friend, Jules, but struggles to put the
past behind her and gets into trouble at Fezco's. Nate becomes obsessed with Maddy's hookup,
Tyler, while trying to get back together with Maddy. Kat finds out that a video of her has
surfaced online. McKay takes the stress of college out on Cassie.

{source}
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-22-2019, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening.
Emily
Old 06-22-2019, 05:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't wait for the second episode. I'm looking forward to seeing Rue and Jules friendship grow.
Old 06-23-2019, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

same here can't wait to see it

Old 06-23-2019, 10:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Even though I liked the first episode, this one was so much better! It was amazing. Zendaya's acting was so good in the episode. I liked seeing more of her friendship with Jules. I was so scared for her when she was at Fezco's house when those drug dealers were there and that one guy made her take that drug. Then pretty much threatening to rape her if he didn't get his money. No wonder Fezco was freaking out when she showed up and he kept telling her to GTFO. She should of listened to him. I'm glad he and Jules took care of Rue when she was knocked out. Nate is a damn monster and psychopath. I wasn't surprised that he was texting Jules on his phone, I just had a weird feeling it was him. I wonder if he realizes he's talking to Jules, and he will have some strange fetish like his father does. They really upped the ante in this episode, I can't wait for next week.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

This episode was really good.

I'll keep saying it Zendaya is amazing seeing the flashback of Rue was really good the ups and downs of dealing with her family. and poor Gia stuck in the middle of it.

Glad we got some backstory on Nate, but I hate him even more now. lol

Rue and Fezco are my favorite thing about the show their friendship is the best. glad he looked out for her. that could have ended really badly. liked that He called Jules for help.Rue and Jules bond is growing I like it.

Felt bad for Kat. during the first episode I thought she had lied about having sex with that guy but she actually did. being recorded and posting it. guess we know why she starts to change her look.

Really Mckay nudes. I wish Cassie hadn't sent them. but that is typical now a days. so it does make sense.

I like that Lexi's still cares for Rue. Hopefully Rue is more nicer to her.

I'm still not sure about what to think about Maddy.

I had a felling Nate was the guy Jules had been talking to. and when she told him her name.. I wonder if he realized it was her?
Old 06-24-2019, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am watching this tonight.
Emily
Old 06-24-2019, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

honestly I think Nate contacted Jules on purpose might have seen her on his dad's recordings or just got mad bc she kinda humiliated him at the party, from his perspective anyways. but omg Jules just needs to stop hitting up strangers😫 it's so damn unsafe

Fezco really is a good friend for protecting Rue even though it cost him a lot damn that was stressful.... it was so sweet that Jules took care of her, also this means Rue didn't just tell her mom about Jules but Fez knew enough that he knew who to call, aw

Old 06-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Graphics Team

I really dislike Nate even more now. He got so jealous of that guy who had sex with Maddy that he just goes and stalks him and then beats him up?
I wonder what Maddy would do if she found out what he'd done.

I want Lexie and Rue to be friends again.. I liked that Lexie went to check to see if Rue was okay, even if Rue didn't want her to.

I really thought something really bad would happen to Rue when she was at Fezco's. I thought she was about to get raped by that guy or something. I'm glad that she didn't and that Fez helped her and looked after her. He really does seem like a big brother to her.

Okay I'm not sure if I like McKay now or not. Really?? Why would he ask Cassie for nudes? I thought he was better than that.. but I guess he's just the usual typical boy. And I don't like that Cassie actually sent him some.

I felt bad for Kat with that video. Losing her virginity to a guy and having it posted online and shared with so many people. Though I'm interested to see more of her and how she changes.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree Zendaya's acting was amazing. Like that scene were her and her mom were fighting, and she took the glass and kept saying "Back the F up!" Wow, different side to Zendaya's acting lol. I may be wrong but for some reason I feel like it wasn't Mckay that asked Cassie to stupidly send those nudes. I feel it was Nate or one of his other friends that was trashing her in the last episode, and they will post it everywhere. It seemed to come out of nowhere to me that he would ask her that, if it was him it was dumb of her and we all know this will bite her in the ass. She's so damn easy though and seems to get off on that, like when she was on camera having sex. I also feel Nate contacted Jules on purpose since he's had it out for her since he saw her. Or if somehow he didn't, I feel like once he sees she is transgender (if he doesn't already know IDK) he will attack her like he did Tyler. Or like I said in my last post, I wonder if he will have that bizarre fetish for boys, girls, and transgenders like his sick father. Regardless, I can see it ending badly.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah that scene was definitely a different side of Zendaya. Very intense. I guess cause of the cursing. lol

That's a good point about Mckay. I did think it was weird to ask for nudes when he just turned Cassie down when she wanted to have sex, when he was venting about about his problems with his collage football coach.

Yeah it's looking like Tyler might be into those same fetishes as his dad. but is ashamed to to admit it so covers with trying to have the hot girlfriend(Maddy)
Old 06-24-2019, 06:39 PM
Graphics Team

^ Umm I think you mean Nate, not Tyler
Old 06-24-2019, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah him
Old 06-24-2019, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, it was really unlike McKay to ask for nudes since he just wanted to talk to Cassie when he went over not hard to imagine that it was someone else though

Old 06-25-2019, 03:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm glad some others agree, that didn't seem or sound like McKay at all. He doesn't seem like he's into nudes and like others said, he turned her down when she said she wanted to have sex and he just wanted to talk. I'm even more sure it was not McKay, just another sexist ahole about to violate another female.