Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2019, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

This reminds me somewhat of the trailer for Lucas's story in Skam France how he's barely getting through his first day at the new school. Just keeping his head down and trying to get through and then he's sees the man of his dreams and things start to look up.

I love that is Isak being his little grumpy self that makes Even fall hook line and sinker.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

That's why Rora posted it yeah. We were talking about the trailer in the Elu thread so Rora had to share this beauty/painful script piece.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'm so happy that we got it!! we didn't get the actual scene but at least we got Even's POV..so that's something

Quote:
I love that is Isak being his little grumpy self that makes Even fall hook line and sinker.
same

i love you. ♡
Old 04-15-2019, 01:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

We take all we can get, really.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

I love Isak and Even so, I remember coming upon some of their gifs before I knew what Skam was. It was just them lying in bed, smoking, cuddling, and kissing. This soft, sweet, loving scene that I hadn't really ever seen with a LGBT couple and I was instantly interested.

And it was just this entrance to a wonderful world.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love that, and i agree about the epi 5 cuddle scene. It was honestly so rare to see a LGBT couple be treated the same as a straight couple; that they got like 10 minutes of them just getting to know each other, and kiss, and talk, and laugh, and cuddle.

i love you. ♡
Old 04-16-2019, 02:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I love whenever gifs of that appear on my dashboard, there's so many comments on them asking where it's from.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21:21 (View Post)
i love that, and i agree about the epi 5 cuddle scene. It was honestly so rare to see a LGBT couple be treated the same as a straight couple; that they got like 10 minutes of them just getting to know each other, and kiss, and talk, and laugh, and cuddle.
I remember watching that scene and being like they get to be intimate without being intimate in the way people think. They get to be soft and connect that isn't really seen. It felt so private and genuine of this perfect bubble that love was being created in a deep way.

I do wish we had seen an Even season and show what it's like for someone with a MI at a young age or any age for that matter. I mean there was so much of Even's story we knew about through other people or didn't know about. And I know we had already seen him through Isak, but I wanted to see him through himself if that makes sense.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I remember watching that scene and being like they get to be intimate without being intimate in the way people think. They get to be soft and connect that isn't really seen. It felt so private and genuine of this perfect bubble that love was being created in a deep way.

I do wish we had seen an Even season and show what it's like for someone with a MI at a young age or any age for that matter. I mean there was so much of Even's story we knew about through other people or didn't know about. And I know we had already seen him through Isak, but I wanted to see him through himself if that makes sense.
yes gosh, that's perfectly put.

And i wish that too.I really wanted an Even season because it was great to see him through Isak's POV and eyes, but the little POV we had in episode 10 (both S3 & S4) was everything, and I wish that we had 10 episodes of that. I wanted him to tell his own story and it would have been amazing

i love you. ♡
Old 04-19-2019, 08:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Him being able to tell his own story is basically all I ever wanted for Even. So much has been out of his control in his life, and he deserves that at the very least.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

it's how it should be and how it should have been. it's funny how Sana said that Even should be able to tell his own story when that never happened in the show, and everyone else told it for him...Sonja, Yousef, the gossip that Vilde heard..

i love you. ♡
Old 04-20-2019, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
it's how it should be and how it should have been. it's funny how Sana said that Even should be able to tell his own story when that never happened in the show, and everyone else told it for him...Sonja, Yousef, the gossip that Vilde heard..
That always bothered me that we didn't get an Even story. I know people were like we have already seen Even's story through Isak's story and some of Sana's story.

But that wasn't told through Even's eyes. Seeing how he has to deal day in and day out with a MI and how it affects things in his life would have been great to see. Plus it's frustrating that we usually saw someone else speaking for the person with the MI and not the person themselves.

I mean even after everything that Even and Isak had been through, how Isak had accepted Even and they moved in together. There was still so much Even hadn't told Isak and was scared/ashamed to. And even at the end of the series when we got that small moment of Even's pov. He was still so plagued without doubt that he was good enough for Isak. And he was overthinking and wanting everything to be perfect because I think he said something like all the stuff that Isak has to put up with on a day to day basic or something like that.

There was still so much there and I think there was still plenty to show for Even's own series.
Old 04-20-2019, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

A Even season would have been amazing!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Right?! that shows to me that they were fully aware of the fact (as writers) that Even should be allowed to tell his story and that's the way it is supposed to be to give Even a deserved spotlight in a way but they just denied it to him at every turn?
Old 04-21-2019, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with all of this. There was still so much that was untold and so much to be explored in a possible Even's season. So much better explored than in a youtube video and then having other people speak up for him and tell his story. Even deserved better. And I would have loved to see Isak be there for him through it all and that's why I love fan fics now I'm gonna repeat myself, but like 24 frames per second which gave an amazing S4 fix for Even's character.

i love you. ♡