Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2021, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm close to finishing traveling pants luckily!
Old 02-15-2021, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

awesome!

right now i'm reading a romantic comedy called "Act your age, Eve Brown" it's pretty cute with a grumpy/sunshine dynamic
Old 02-21-2021, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

If you read any books with really good and angsty ships let me know

I finished traveling pants. It was so boring . I wont be reading hte next ones. The book kept the girls separated the entire time and none of the storylines were interesting at all. Not a fan.
Old 02-22-2021, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The Hoops series is really angsty (especially the first book), but it has some trigger warnings. Other angsty books:

- The unwanted wife by Natasha Anders is sooo angsty, it has a lot of groveling from him (no cheating).
- Marriage for one by Ella Maise
- Royal Academy Hearts series by Ashley jade (3 great and super angsty couples. Each one gets a book. The 3rd one is prequel for the last one)
- Royal Elite series by Rina Kent
- Clipped wings by Helena Hunting
- Do you dare duet by Lylah James (this is an enemies to best friends to lovers, so good)
-A vow of hate by Lylah James (soo angsty)
- Priest by Sierra Simone (he's literally a priest so the angst is amazing and it has some of the hottest scenes i have ever read)
- If you like fantasy books i recomend The cruel prince series by Holly Black, Shatter me series by Tahereh Mafi and A court of mist and fury series by Sarah J Maas (all 3 of them have amazing enemies to lovers ships)

But if you want ANGST you should read anything by Colleen Hoover. My heart feels heavy after reading her books (my fav from the ones i read is All of your perfects)

That sucks about the book. I only watched the movies

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 02-22-2021 at 02:59 PM
Old 03-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg i love enemies to lovers so muchhhhh i might check that one out lol. and the priest one lol. I will def. have to check out a few of those.

You should def. check out Fever then, because there are some really hot scenes and the main couple is literally so angsty and good.

I've been reading fanfiction again, dang some of these fics are soooooooo dirty I get slightly embarrassed reading them but also love them haha.

The final book in the fever series came out so I bought it! Ive been reading a little each day.
Old 03-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It's definitely on my list. Let me know if there's a happy ending

If you're looking for comfort books you should read Penny Reid or Mariana Zapata, love these authors
Old 03-07-2021, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just bought the final book now, but in the original final book it was a happy ending. the first 5 are focused on the main girl, then she writes more to focus on other characters. i still love them but they arent as good as the OG 5. This last book is back to the main characer though I think.

Im really only into reading really angsty or hot books . God I need a boyfriend.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

it's hard during a pandemic
Old 03-09-2021, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

seriously i dont know how people are supposed to date, you cant see their face and youre not supposed to kiss probably
Old 03-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

i guess some people don't care, to each their own
Old 03-14-2021, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, i guess in some places cases are going down so its not as bad anymore.
Old 03-14-2021, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They're going down here but there's still a lot and not many people are getting vaccinated, it's super slow
Old 03-19-2021, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

True and apparently there is other strains i guess.

I'm an essential worker because I work with kids. I was able to get the vaccine a few weeks back because of my work but i had to decline because my insurance changed providers and i didnt have the correct information. i couldnt find my card and need to get a new one basically. but hopefully ill be able to get it by the summer. a lot of drugstores are offering them here but of course they are all booked everywhere right now
Old 03-19-2021, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

ohhh that sucks, I probably won't get it till next year at the earliest. I'm most worried about my parents, they're both over 60 years old. They're both on a list to get it but they didn't get a call yet, hopefully soon

I didn't read anything this week, just watched tv shows
Old 03-26-2021, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im finishing Hunger Games soon, Im really into this re-read its just so good. The first book was so well written. And I am excited to rewatch the movie after.

I shipped Katniss and Peeta so hard in the books but in the movie I felt like the chemistry wasnt really there. I still liked them tho.