Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

^
Im excluding OG because you said remakes, but from the OG noorhelm and evak and yousef/sana were my favs <3

1. alejandro/nora (handled well but wish we had a bit more)
2. zoenne (had some bad moments but overall i love their SL and chemistry
3. daniel/grace (I'm noorhelm trash okay and they had great chemistry and their season was nice)
4. edo/ele (kind of a blah season but i love their chemistry)
5. sander/robbe after evak these are my favorite remake version. i love sander <3 winterberg almost booted them out lol.

Top 5 male skam characters of all the series?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

wow that's hard but..

Noora (Skam)
Nora (Skames)
Amira (Druck)
Senne (Wtfock)
Amira (Skames)

there's not really an order..

Top 5 secondary characters of all the series?
Old 11-05-2020, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure what you mean by secondary characters? Characters that were not leads, or characters that were like, guest sort of side characters? ill do both because I'm not sure.

non mains:
1. Senne - Wtfock
2. Alejandro - Spain
3. Yousef - OG
4. Lucas - NL (technically he wasnt a main cuz he never got a shot)
5. Shay - Austin (same as above)

if you dont want to count lucas or shay because they were supposed to be mains then I will go with Engel from NL and William from the OG to fill the top 5.

more like side characters:
1. Eskild - OG
2. Chris P - OG
3. Eve - Austin
4. Filippo - Italia
5. Maya - France

I also found Esra and Ralph from NL very interesting and wish we could ahem seen more of them. Also Tyler from Austin. (okay ill stop here lol)

Top 5 LEAST favorite skam couples across the series
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

yeah i meant side characters but that's cool too

1. Emma/Yann
2. Megan/Marlon
3. Jana/Jens
4. Isa/Gijs
5. Arthur/Alexa

Fav Isak seasons? (including the og)
Old 11-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

totally agree with your list btw. lol ^

Favorite Isak Seasons: (this was easy since Lucas NL and Shay from Austin didnt get seasons. Didnt like Cris' season from spain either)
1. Isak OG - Loved how raw and real it felt, it was so just so good, nothing has topped it so far imo.
2. Martino Italia - I thought this was a very very strong season!
3. Robbe Wtfck - Robbe annoyed me sometimes but I love Sander and really enjoyed their SL and that season.
4. Lucas France - Lucas/Eliot have great chemistry and Eliot is so hot! France isn't my fav but I think they did a good job with this one.
5. Matteo Druck - Love Matteo but i also thought the way they incorporated a trans character was so cool and unique

[B]TOP 5 unique characters (aka characters that have no counterparts on other series like Maya from france, or dany from spain etc)
Old 11-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

ohh that's a good one.. bascally the whole new generation from Druck

1. Nora
2. Josh
3. Fatou
4. Ava
5. Mailin

and Lola and Maya from Skamfr too. I don't count Dani because even if he has differences he's still a Yousef remake

5 best female characters from the whole skamverse

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 11-09-2020 at 05:29 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

hmm i would count dani because hes not really a yousef? idk. lol

5 best female characters from the whole skamverse
1. Noora / OG Skam - Shell always be my fav. Love how strong she is, Josefine is so pretty and I just loved the OG so much.
2. Nora / Espana - something about Nicole I just really adore, she is so dang cute. I follow both of these two on IG but no one other girls so that tells you something.
3. Shay / Austin - Shay is cool and unique and I liked her spunk and laid back attitude a lot. She felt so different to so many Skam characters.
4. Zoya / Austin - Personally, she was my favorite Sana. She really had the Sana vibe imo and I loved how bold she was. She was cool.
5. Engel / NL - She was my favorite Vilde. I didnt like her at one point when she was rude to Isa but other than that moment i really love her the entire time. She felt so sincere and smol you know lol.

I do like a lot of the Eva's (Eva spain, eva italia and eva OG) though and they were close to making the list.

5 best sibling or best friend relationships across the series
Old 11-17-2020, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

Noora/Eva
Daphne/Lola
Manon/Lucas
Eva/Lucas
Eleonora/Filippo

These are off the top of my head, but there's so many friendships i love from the skamverse

Top 5 kisses?
Old 11-19-2020, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Top 5 kisses?

Oh jeez, this is too dang hard to pick across ALL the series so I'm just gonna go off the top of my head...

1. Lola/Maya first time together. I just think this scene was shot so beautiful and they are one of the only f/f parings on the show so the scene felt special to me.
2. Noorhelm, getting back together street kiss. This was a FINALLY moment because it was so hard to watch Noora be sad dealing with the Nico stuff, so him going back to kiss her was so dang cute. (noorhelm had so many good kisses i almost picked like the grass kiss in the finale, the kissing in his bed the morning after the first kiss, the first kiss, the kiss in the school basement or wherever, their kiss in season 4 when they got back together etcbut I'm biased so I didnt include only theirs )
3. Evak Pool - This was just such an iconic scene and kiss. Will always remember it. The other versions had some nice kisses of these too.
4. Evak bed kisses - Just the montage of them kissing is so adorable and I love it in every version but OG evak is my favorite. They had so much passion imo.
5. Incatava getting back together after she was crying. So much passion in this moment. Also loved this scene for Zoenne and their sex scene that followed but had to narrow it down.

Honorable mentions because it was so hard to choose: Chris/Eva in the OG bed scene kiss. And Norandro's getting back together and basically all their other kisses

Top 5 noorhelm scenes.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

Love all the kisses you chose

1. Panick Atack and William being there for her
2. More than words scene, basically that entire episode
3. Staring at each other in 2.01 while she's with the girls (idk i just love that moment, it's hot)
4. Their first bed scene
5. Their scene from William's pov: "she needs to be with her friends and i need to be with her"

I adore every single one of their scenes, so i left out a lot of good ones

Top 5 Norandro scenes
Old 11-19-2020, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

great choices! that stare was hot.... 203 was amazing, so many good scenes! the ending bed scene is def. one of my top moments with the pillow wall. so dang cute!

i also loved the grass scene but all their scenes in the finale and season 4 actually.

Top 5 Norandro scenes

Oooh...

1. Kiss on the street when Nora stops Alejandro from leaving.
2. Kiss in season 4 also on the street when Alejandro comes back and they kiss
3. Scene n the beach in Nora's season where they talk about the timing for them
4. Scene where Alejandro watches her sing
5. Halloween moment where he knew her costume

i love all their scenes though, especially the season 1 and season 4 scenes.

top 5 nora/eva moments (can be from any series if you want)
Old 11-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

uhhhh let's see..

1. When they first met
2. When Noora sings that justin bieber song to her
3. That Nora/Eva (Skames) scene when they're on the floor and Nora is comforting her
4. also from Nora/Eva.. on S1 when she's teasing her about Alejandro
5. That Liv/Isa scene when Isa brings her a huge heart

these scenes were kind of random but they were the ones that came to mind

Top 5 slow motion scenes?
Old 11-20-2020, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

i honestly have no idea if i can remember all but off the top of my head and in no order:

*incantava rain kiss
*evak pool scene
*maya/lola counter kiss (i think that was slo mo)

i honestly can't remember more unless the noorhelm versions had slow mo reunion kisses lol.

Top 5 characters with the best fashion
Old 11-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
SKAM

My fan slow motion are the ones with William: in 2x03 after the fight and 4x08 when he shows up after Sana's email! they're pretty cool

1. Noora. I love everything she wears
2. Zoe (Wtfock)
3. Eleonora
4. Manon
5. Nora

all the nooras, basically

Top 5 angsty moments from any of the remakes+og?
Old 11-21-2020, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i forgot about the one of him showing up after the email! you can add that to my list. wasnt a fan of the fight scene. i did like the slow mo of him and chris walking to the school.

totally agree about noora's fashion! i dont love mia's tho. I also thought eva from og skam had such cute winter outfits.

Top 5 angsty moments from any of the remakes+og?

1. william/noora where he walks away after thinking she slept with nico. I know its a really sad moment, but the first time I watched it it was so good and angsty and got to me.
2. incantava reunion kiss, the same one ive been mentioning lol. But when she had the hair in her face and was crying and he came back and grabbed her, that was so cute.
3. when eskild gives isak the talk about stereotypes... it wasnt a romantic angsty moment, but i loved how passionate eskild got when isak was complaining about men that act too "gay". such a great moment for eskild!
4. when noora tells william she doesnt have feelings for him in 205. even though she very obviously does. (and this actually goes for all of the noorhelm moments but imo this one and the zoenne ones were the best)
5. noorhelm first date when noora is being rude to william and he leaves the date. again, across all the noorhelms but the ones that stand out to me are OG, winterberg, and zoenne.

honestly, noorhelm (and versions) had the angstiest moments imo and i absolutely loved them. i love angst in ships and misunderstandings lol)

sorry it was all about noorhelm again but well... cant help it.

Top 5 music moments or songs used in skam?