Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2021, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah im just so used to the seasons here as they are, because in my state Oregon we reallly get all the differnet weather. So like summer is very hot and gets up to 100degrees, in the winter it gets cold and snows, and can get to like 20degrees but usually stays around 40 in the winter months. And in spring its perfect spring weather for me, around the 60's/low 70's. and fall is of course beautiful with all the fall colors and leaves etc. I love living where i do because the weather isnt too extreme. Plus, this state has a lot of different areas, like beaches, mountains, forests, dessert, etc. And we do not get Tsunamis or Tornados on the west coast often. I cant even remember the last time we had a big earthquake either. The worst we get here really is heavy rain and wind/lightening.

I didnt really like Rachel/Jesse just because Jon is just so gay to me that I cant see him with a female.

I loved Puck and Quinn so much the first time btu the freaking Mark situation really ruined them for me and I just cant view them the same now. :/

I loved Finn and Rachel. i also really liked Rachel and Sam which was kinda odd lol. And Santana/Brittany. Will/Emma were cute in the beginning but I got tired of their back and forth.

The rewatch has been fun but season 2 really ruined things imo and just kinda went crazy with some storylines.

Top 5 90210 (newest version) couples?
1. Annie/Liam - my otp. Recently rewatched all their scenes. Loved them a LOT.
2. Navid/Silver - I know this was very unpopular but I loved them so much in season 3. i LOVED their chemistry. I was really sad when they kinda just dropped them around season 4/5 after spending so much time on them. They really didnt know what to do with Silver's character at all.
3. Navid/Adrianna - they destroyed ade in season 3 but i still found her super entertaining and they came around on her at teh end. N/A were great imo in season 1 and even 2, I really loved them and found them sweet.
4. Naomi/Max - I really enjoyed them. I didnt go crazy over them but it was Naomi's best relationship imo and I am sad tehy didnt end up together.
5. Annie/Ethan - I know unpopular as well but I did really like them in season 1 and would have shipped them for a while had they not shipped him off. Poor Dustin.

I also liked the idea of Annie/Ty had they explored that more. Adrianna/Dixon I also found cute but again, they were ruined. Dont think I really liked any others.

Top 5 mobile/phone games (and if you dont really play those you can name top 5 other games you want)
Old 04-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The only game i played a while ago was "Episodes" but i don't really play anymore

I don't have a top 5 for this question sorry!

I agree with your 90210 couples, my favs are #1 #3 and #4

Top 5 One tree hill couples
Old 04-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

you dont like any games at all??? lol. i have so many phone games. and even video games i love. card games. i mean, theres a lot haha.

Top 5 One tree hill couples

this is going to be unconventional lol.

1. Lucas/Peyton- otp of all otps. The first couple i really got into and that got me obsessed wth tv shows and shipping. i shipped them from their first look to each other lol. i loved the angst in season 1. Wasnt a fan of what they did to them in season 2, but loved them again in season 3. I understand people that hate them i guess but im obsessed.
2. Nathan/Peyton - Okay, not really the relationship that we saw beacuse they were awful together haha but i loved their friendship and i loved the IDEA of them in an AU sort of way. Like, i could read fanfiction and stuff about them. haha. i just love hte chemistry between the two. I kinda hoped they would try again in season 2 after haley left, but i guess its for the best it didnt go there.
3. Nathan/Brooke - Again, unpopular, but i loved their chemistry. I didnt hate naley but i just never got into them. I much preferred the idea of brooke/nathan or even brooke/jake. I thought they were fun together. Again, more of an AU pairing.
4. Chris/Haley - Loved their SL and chemistry, and knda hoped they would happen in seasn 3 and have NH actually divorce but alas, it didnt happen. I think the show could have taken a bit more risks with Naley. Regarless i liked the friendship with chris and haley and loved when they brough him back in 9, he was fun imo.
5. Alex/Julian - also unpopular but personally i preferred them to brooke/julian. i hated brooke in season 7 because she was so insecure and whiney, they really made her annoying to me. but i liked how julian was there for alex. again, it wasnt an official relationship but i liked the idea of them.

Now, if I had to answer with couples that were ACTUALLY couples (and good couples) through the series then I would say 1. Lucas/Peyton 2. Brooke/Chase 3. Brooke/Julian (mostly season 6 only for me) 4. Karen/Andy 5. Karen/Keith

Honestly didnt ship many couples on OTH lol. I preferred AU pairings.

Top 5 sports to play even if you dont like them which ones would you prefer to play if you were forced to haha.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

when i was younger maybe, but now my hobbies are watching tv shows and reading books

i get it, the cast had a lot of chemistry with each other. For me it's Naley then every other couple: leyton, brooke/julian, peyton/jake

If I was forced to i would play:

1.- Volley, i used to play when i was a kid
2. ice skating (does it count?) i do it sometimes as a hobbie
3. tennis maybe

idk i hate sports

Top 5 original characters from the remakes?
Old 04-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i watch tv and play games at the same time lol

I like Naley in season 1 a lot but then after that i stopped caring. I actually kinda liked the angst in season 2 but I REALLY wish they had kept htem apart. I do think their season 3 SL was great but I think it was too early. I would have preferred they to break up for a bit, or get back together but still get the anulment and just date like normal teens. the marriage thing really ruined them for me TBH. And ten the baby storyline in season 4 completely demolished whateer love i had, i hated that SL so much. I found them sweet in season 6 though, they had some really nice moments that season imo.

I'm not a huge sorts fan either but i think dance, gymnasics, ice skating etc count! for sure!

Top 5 original skam characters:
1. Tyler - found him hilarious even though he was an ass lol.
2. Lola - LOVE HER. She is great. And so adorable. I love her complexity. Great season.
3. Nora (druck) - She's adorable as heck!
4. Maya - her and lola were so great.
5. Josh - He's hot and a sweetie.
I also like Mailin a lot!

Top 5 Songs used on TVD (not delena moments tho )
Old 04-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

mm let's see

1. Defan reunion in season 6 - wait (m83)
2. Jenna's funeral - skinny love
3. steroline make out in season 6 (when she didn't have her humanity) Hypnotic - Zella day
4. Stefan's death (season 6) don't let me go - raign
5. A drop in the ocean (Tyler/Caroline first time) i shipped them on the first few seasons

there are a lot more, TVD had great music. And obviously most of the DE scenes have some amazing songs too

Top 5 couples you think would be good together but didn't happen on any skam?
Old 04-11-2021, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Top 5 couples you think would be good together but didn't happen on any skam?
(jeez this is hard lol)
1. Nora/Eva - i loved william/noora so much but i kinda wanted eva/noora to happen in season 2 and thought they might go there. lol. they had great chemistry. Especially with Mia/Hannah I was into it lol.
2. Eva/Vilde - after their kiss I thought maybe they would go that direction, it could have been interesting haha.
3. Martino/Filippo - They kinda had a flirty thing going in a few scenes, coulda been cute if we didnt have martino/niccolo
4. Shay/Eve (austin) - coulda been on board.
5. Kato/Luca - Also thought it would happen and wanted it to.

honestly i didnt ship any of these really hard or anything lol.

Top 5 Fast Food places
Old 04-11-2021, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. Mc donalds
2. Starbucks
3. Burger king
4. Mostaza (it's like mc donalds)
5. idk

Top 5 best hairstyles on any skam?
Old 04-11-2021, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Top 5 best hairstyles on any skam?
1. Noora s1 - I love the ash blonde color so much, so pretty. Same with Vilde and Zoƫ. The short also looks great on her.
2. Eva s1 - Her long hair was SO so so pretty. Same with Eva on Italia. They had great hair. I love when OG Eva did braids.
3. Cris (espana) - Her long hair is so pretty and i loved all her different styles, she really rocked it. Her braids were great too.
4. Maya - Her colored hair was so cute and the style fit her really well. Same for Joana on Espana I think.
5. Kieu Mi - Her hair is so pretty and she had some great styles too!

Top 5 best isak/even kisses from any version?
Old 04-11-2021, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. Evak first kiss
2. Joana/Cris first kiss.. it was so pretty. I might like it even more than the og
3. Evak first kiss on bed
4. Joana/Cris in bed (same scene as evak)
5. Sobbe first time, that was hot

also matteo/david first kiss

rank all the noorhelms first kiss
Old 04-13-2021, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

noorhelms first kiss
1. Zoenne - loved it. Great chemistry and the lighting was so prety.
2. Noorhelm - very cute love the song, and they did it first.
3. Marles - it felt very cinematic, it was great.
4. Incantava - loved the rain
5. Daniel/Grace - loved how it was done.
Alex/Mia was cute too but nothing that stood out tremendously to me... Noah/Livs was good, i liked the darkness in the scene. Norandro would be last just because it was technically not their first kiss, we didnt really get to see how it started.

Top 5 kisses besides evak or noorhelm pairings.
Old 04-14-2021, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Maya/Lola's first kiss
Tiff/Max's first kiss
Josh/Nora's first kiss
Fatou/Kieu My kiss on the school bathroom
Arthur/Noee first and only kiss

Top 5 funniest characters on any skam?
Old 04-17-2021, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Top 5 funniest characters on any skam?

homestly all the eskilds lmao.

but if i had to be more specific:

1. Eskild
2. Tyler from Austin, I found his rudeness hilarious
3. Even he was unintentionally funny imo.
4. Eve from Austin maybe or one of the other eskilds perhaps.
5. Noora (in general i think the nora chracter had some funny lines actually)

i might be missing a few people but thats from the top of my head.

Top 5 Skam characters with the coolest or prettiest names
Old 04-17-2021, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Nora Grace
Grace
Isak
Eva
Mia

Top 5 Grey's anatomy tragic moments?
Old 04-20-2021, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh god lmao.

Top 5 Grey's anatomy tragic moments?
1. The Denny debacle/death. That whole storyline and episode was so sad and intense. I hate that Izzie didnt get to see him before he died. GAH. I dont even like thinking about it.
2. Derek's death... So freaking sad. That episode was so well done though. Again, super super sad.
3. George's death. The way they did it was sad. UGH.
4. The Plane crash - very sad even though I didnt love mark/lezie that much. having multiple deaths was horrible.
5. Dylan dying in the bomb episode, that whole thing was so sad and he was so brave for doing that. The early episodes were just so good. And even though we barely knew his character I really loved him.

also: alex leaving, george's dad's death, merediths moms death, maggie's moms death, andrews death (even though i havent seen it yet i bet its sad), meredith almost drowing, meredith in a coma, the shooting episode

Im sure there a lot more including patient cases. Damn, greys is worse than GOT lmao.

Top 5 saddest GOT deaths.