Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2019, 04:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager
The Greatest Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM

SKAM Italia: 3x08 - Episode Discussion (airdate: 10 May 2019)

SKAM ITALIA
EPISODE DISCUSSION

watch skam it:
without subtitles
with subtitles

+ Please be respectful towards the cast, crew and fellow posters
+ Please don't bash characters when you don't agree with their actions or any other reason.
+ Please don't post spoilers. If a clip hasn't aired, don't discuss it yet.
#1Decade
join GRAPHICS TEAM { MEL ♡ SKAMATLA
polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:09 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

aaargh.. Eleee.. since I don't know the OG version yet, I'm not sure if it's similar.. (and I don't want to know the answer to that ) so I only have Druck to compare to.. I'm not sure which one I hate more..
I wonder if the brother will be telling Edo what happened..

new clip... awww poor Edo... why don't you go after heeeeeer???

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Last edited by kostilicious; 05-06-2019 at 05:40 AM
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt think Ele's was that bad compared to Grace and the OG. She seems to be handling it slightly better lol. And Druck was gross for sure, but I dont feel like it was the same level as this because in these versions, the noora thinks they were raped so imo its a lot lot worse.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager
The Greatest Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM

Druck is definitely gross and unacceptable, but I think I agree, Alexa, that mental state of just not knowing and suspecting what might've happened? Horrible and I wish they'd address the psychological trauma of that more, but I guess there's no time for that when you're also trying to tell a love story.
#1Decade
Old 05-08-2019, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I am going to blame the fact too that season 4 was the last. I would like to think had the series continued she would have eventually gotten some justice. It killed me she just didnt go to the trial and then nothing came of it.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager
The Greatest Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM

Probably. One of the biggest flaws of that season is that they wanted to wrap everything up with a nice little bow around it and it just doesn't work.
#1Decade
Old 05-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah... in some ways it was nice at least to have a somewhat happy ending and not leave on any cliffhangers or anything but at the same time it was so rushed and kind of dorky for some things. I hope the remakes get better endings and time to flesh things out.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager
The Greatest Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team
SKAM

Alright, I've now seen this episode, here's some of my thoughts........

- Did Italia only have 4 clips? I'm kind of glad I'm following this one more per episode because sheesh that stress.

- Eleonora in natural daylight is honestly just legit stunning, same with Edoardo

- What did happen between Sylvia and Luca?

- Andrea, you piece of trash, I hope you die.
#1Decade
Reply   Post New Thread