Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2020, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

I was just thinking of their first time, when Even thought he was losing Isak for good. He should got there in record speed.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

he just wanted him so much
Old 11-19-2020, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
he just wanted him so much
True, considering Even had a super crush on Isak for months before this. I mean Isak woke Even back up I believe and made him want to try again after he had been through so much.

I can just see Even whose Mr. Romantic catching glances of Isak here and there at school. Before he worked up the courage to try and gain Isak's attention. I mean how often did Even sit near Isak before Isak noticed him?
Old 11-20-2020, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I wish we knew more about that time
Old 12-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gosh yes!! I would have loved like flashbacks of Even's POV

i love you. ♡
Old 12-07-2020, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Considering how much of a romantic and film guy that Even is. I could see that Even probably tried to hover around Isak as much as possible. I wonder if that was already Even's normal bus route home or that Even purposely went on that way because that was the way Isak took home?

And knowing Even I bet any new friends he made at the school, I bet he was gushing all about Isak or at least the guy that he liked. And they were like, just go talk to him and Even was probably half too scared/half was like nope we have to meet a certain kind of way. I do believe that Even wanted to make it magical, like when he "forgot" his ID and couldn't buy Isak beer, so he took him back to his place.

Considering how Even is, I just see him wanting their first time meeting to be a magical meet cute and it to have a bit of whimsy to it. I bet his heart leapt to his throat when he noticed that Isak was checking him out at school that first time.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21:21 (View Post)
Gosh yes!! I would have loved like flashbacks of Even's POV
That would have been amazing
Old 12-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

i can't believe that it's four years since O Helga Natt!! 4 years

i love you. ♡
Old 12-09-2020, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

wow so crazy! what a beautiful moment
Old 12-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes everything about that scene and whole episode is just wow

Quote:
Considering how much of a romantic and film guy that Even is. I could see that Even probably tried to hover around Isak as much as possible. I wonder if that was already Even's normal bus route home or that Even purposely went on that way because that was the way Isak took home?

And knowing Even I bet any new friends he made at the school, I bet he was gushing all about Isak or at least the guy that he liked. And they were like, just go talk to him and Even was probably half too scared/half was like nope we have to meet a certain kind of way. I do believe that Even wanted to make it magical, like when he "forgot" his ID and couldn't buy Isak beer, so he took him back to his place.

Considering how Even is, I just see him wanting their first time meeting to be a magical meet cute and it to have a bit of whimsy to it. I bet his heart leapt to his throat when he noticed that Isak was checking him out at school that first time.
Oh I could def see Even wanting his first meeting with Isak to be this cute movie typ meeting, a "meet cute". Although I do love that their official first meeting was Even just freaking out and taking all the paper towels

i love you. ♡
Old 12-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

such a cute dork
Old 12-19-2020, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just love how with Isak's POV we saw Even as this cool guy but he's actually a dork

i love you. ♡
Old 12-20-2020, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I remember when the guys were all giving Magnus advice on talking to Vilde at the Christmas party. And Even was just like go full dork/desperate when all the guys were like be a cool guy. I mean it worked for Even, that's how he peaked Isak's interest. I mean taking all the paper towels, definitely have Isak going, who is this guy? It tickled his curiosity and he followed Even out for smoke and conversation.

I know they have been together for four years. But I could see Isak or Even for their first anniversary giving the other paper towels as a present since the first anniversary gift is paper.
Old 12-20-2020, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

that would be funny and cute
Old 02-19-2021, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper