Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

hmm, just watched the trailer, better late then never right? What got my attention was a photo of him (one of those wanted pics) on the news....

he looks bald! we call it milimeter hair, but you don't have milimeters so...really short!

He looks so much like Tom Cruise :O

lifetime, movie, network, lmn premiere, taken in broad daylight, kidnap, kidnapping, hostage, james van der beek, true story, suspense Pictures, lifetime, movie, network, lmn premiere, taken in broad daylight, kidnap, kidnapping, hostage, james van d
Old 03-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

I thought this was such a weird connection..... Sara Canning who played Anne (the main character) in TIBD plays Jenna, Elena's aunt, on The Vampire Diaries! I totally wouldn't have made that connection on my own (i was wasting time on IMDB tonight). She looks sooo young in this movie. She seems a lot older on TVD! Apparently she's only 22.

....when u put the pics together like that there doesn't seem like a big difference, but in the show vs. movie it does!
Old 03-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I seen Taken in Broad Daylight just because James was in it but I haven't seen one episode of The Vampire Diaries. She dose look a lot older than 22.

Is her character on The Vampire Diaries only around 22? Because that's really young to be an aunt, isn't it ?
Old 03-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

On the Vampire Diaries I have gotten the impression that she was older than 22. Maybe 28? 30-ish? Definitely not as young as 22.

How old was Anne? She was a teenager....
Old 03-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
How old was Anne? She was a teenager....
It says in Taken in Broad Daylight Anne ****i is a 17 year old teenager on Wikipedia.

I still can't get over how Kevin is using the term soul-mate to describe one of the couples on The Vampire Diaries I mean what is he going to say to us Dawson and Joey fans if they end up together in the end.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

17 sounds right. Such a huge difference in ages that she has played!!! I never would have guessed that it was her.

Stefan/Elena are my absolute favorite Kevin really knows how to create a strong couple. ...Unfortunately he also knows how to forget that and ruin them. He better not screw me over again...... I didn't even want to watch Vampire Diaries. I tuned into the pilot and heard Elena talking about how she just broke up with her childhood best friend because there was "no passion". I turned off the TV. Unfortunately, Stefan/Elena captivated me anyway. I dont remember what got me to start watching But I had to watch the first half of the series online cuz I wouldn't watch the show after that line.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
Stefan/Elena are my absolute favorite Kevin really knows how to create a strong couple. ...Unfortunately he also knows how to forget that and ruin them. He better not screw me over again...... I didn't even want to watch Vampire Diaries. I tuned into the pilot and heard Elena talking about how she just broke up with her childhood best friend because there was "no passion". I turned off the TV. Unfortunately, Stefan/Elena captivated me anyway. I dont remember what got me to start watching But I had to watch the first half of the series online cuz I wouldn't watch the show after that line.
Good luck I gave up on teen shows after Dawson's Creek It just feels like they will throw the entire story away at any given moment to please fans for better ratings or more DVD sales.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

^^Unfortunately.

I've been watching this video over and over. If you want to see how Kevin has got me again, watch YouTube - Stefan & Elena-Run (Vampire Diaries)

wayyyyy off topic now
Old 11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

TIBD is on tv right now...Lifetime Movie Network. I just started watching. James sure knows how to creep me out!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:57 PM
New Fan

So I ended up finding this movie and watching it for different reason (I went to college with Anne and had no idea this happened to her until long after. For anyone who's wondering: she's super funny and seems amazingly well adjusted. I was shocked when I found out)

That being said, once I tracked it down imagine my shock to see Dawson as the villain! I've seen him in slightly serious roles and I've seen him total goofball (that ep of How I Met Your Mother is on right now... how funny). Never dark and twisted though.

Color me impressed.

Tweet?
Old 05-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the little tidbit on Anne, it's easy to forget that these movies are based on real people. I do wonder what she thought of the movie, actually, and how accurate it was.

Glad James impressed you, it's quite some difference from Dawson

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 05-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Definately not Dawson ...Dawson's devil like twin maybe.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:52 AM
New Fan

Get your facts straight, the movie is based on lies.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Well, here we are going to continue discussing James' role and acting skills in this film so please continue everyone

Last edited by dcluv; 06-17-2011 at 05:40 AM
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was so weird in this movie. He played a killer. very different.