Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, James should come and give me a lesson or two
Old 02-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You should be posting on the hussie thread with those thoughts!!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Lync Long time. I cant wait to watch the movie, but im afraid i might not get to. But Im sure he was brilliant in the movie. I love James in dark roles. And he seems to have great affinity towards such characters too. He sure loves a challenge.

But i cant help but want some cute romantic stuff from him too. thats what made me fall in love with him, in the first place.

Hey Bea.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
But i cant help but want some cute romantic stuff from him too. thats what made me fall in love with him, in the first place.

plus it;s really hard to be all and when James is all psycho murderer or kidnapping people.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

AWESOME news!!!

Quote:
Taken In Broad Daylight Ranks as One of Lifetime Movie Network's Top-Rated Originals With Its Sunday, February 15, Premiere

Lifetime Movie Network

Story of Teen Kidnapping Ranks as Lifetime Movie Network's 3rd Highest Rated Original Movie Ever Among Women 18-49 and Women 25-54 LOS ANGELES, Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ — The Lifetime Movie Network original film Taken In Broad Daylight averaged 1.9 million total viewers and delivered a 2.2 household rating during its Sunday, February 15, premiere at 8:00 PM (ET/PT), according to Cable Fast Nationals.

This strong showing ranks Taken In Broad Daylight as the third highest rated Lifetime Movie Network original film in its 10-year history among Women 18-49 (1.3/515,000 viewers) and Women 25-54 (1.5/597,000 viewers).

Taken In Broad Daylight joins other successful, record-breaking Lifetime Movie Network original productions among W18-49, namely the top two highest rated films, The Capture of the Green River Killer and Little Girl Lost: The Delimar Vera Story.

The premiere's delivery among W18-49 was 41 percent above the Network's average for originals and 44 percent above its average for W25-54. The movie also increased its audience from the first to the second hour - up 13 percent among W18-14 and 11 percent among W25-54.

Taken in Broad Daylight is inspired by the survival story of a 17-year-old girl who was kidnapped by a criminal and taken on a harrowing, six-day multi-state journey. The young teen left clues for police as she tried to outwit her captor. In keeping a level head, she was able to engineer her own remarkable rescue. The movie starred James Van Der Beek (Dawson's Creek, Varsity Blues), Sara Canning (Smallville, Kyle XY) and Levar Burton (Roots, Star Trek: The Next Generation).

Viewers who tuned into this drama can look forward Lifetime Movie Network's upcoming film Natalee Holloway, which premieres in April. Tracy Pollan (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) stars as Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother, who has been involved with the project based on her book.

Link
Congrats James!!

it really was a great movie...i'm glad so many people tuned in!!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, this is just awesome news. Among the Top 3 highest rated movies ,its just great. James must be so proud.

I think now it has better chances of getting uploaded on the internet.

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 02-20-2009 at 01:58 PM Reason: Torrent breaks FF rules.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

i'm so happy that you guys will get to see it now!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. I just cant wait.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, the link I posted earlier doesnt work. The torrent has no one seedng it. Im looking for more links.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Aww
Old 02-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Veronica, I had to remove the link due to the following rule:

Quote:
Direct links to illegal television episode or music download websites are not permitted. The purpose of threads for television shows or music from those shows is to discuss those shows or that music, and they’re not meant to be used as a means to illegally download television episodes or songs.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I'd read it somewhere that it was against the rules, but I wasnt sure, thats why I asked you before only to remove it if it violated any rule.

Ok, so the movie isnt availble for even watching online, forget about it being available for download.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That kinda sucks.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

maybe it will be released on dvd at some point?
Old 02-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do made for TV movies usually get released?