Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I've heard of it & I've seen a lot of people being excited about it for the simple reason of a lot of pretty & very little clothing that's about all I know about it. I have heard serious critics giving it thumbs up too, though, so it can't just be eye candy stuff

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 06-29-2012, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

I saw it tonight. I wasn't impressed. Am I the only girl in the world who doesn't drool over Channing Tatum?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey everyone

Have just arrived from Florence where I had a wonderful time. What a beautiful city

I read on our main newssite that Katie supposedly has filed from divorce from Tom. Is that true? A chance for Luke then

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 07-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Katie and Tom are divorcing (OK, I might be in the minority, but I actually didn't mind them together)

I do wonder how much of a drama the divorce is gonna turn into

Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_kitten (View Post)
I read on our main newssite that Katie supposedly has filed from divorce from Tom. Is that true? A chance for Luke then
Dora That would Definitely be a massive Dream/fantasy come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
Yeah, Katie and Tom are divorcing (OK, I might be in the minority, but I actually didn't mind them together)

I do wonder how much of a drama the divorce is gonna turn into
Jen your not really alone cuz I never really had an opinion ether way on Tomkat I mean yeah there was strange moments but they always had nice things to say about each other in interviews and they did look happy in a lot of pictures I thought that maybe Katie & Tom really were in love with each other and it was gonna last but I guess not.

about the divorce drama: I think it's gonna be really nasty cuz It's been reported that Katie wants sole custody of Suri and you know Tom will fight that till the bitter end.

I'm guessing it will be a big court battle and in the end it will be a Joint custody thing where they both get Suri.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I heard about the sole custody thing & I know that was a HUGE issue with Tom & Nicole, so that's not gonna be easy. I just hope it won't end up in a mud-slinging match, but I can't see Katie going down that route.

Luke: we're keeping our fingers crossed for you

Old 07-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Katie won't have peace for awhile
Old 07-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

If he is really as controlling as he was supposedly with Nicole (and apparently she barely gets to see their adoptive kids these days because of him), then I say good for her - hopefully the fight won't be too bad although I somehow doubt he'll be playing fairly

Keeping fingers crossed for Luke as well

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
Old 07-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Extreme Fan

^ yup that stuff with Tom and Nicole is what worries me too Dora I mean at first Tom and Nicole did have a Joint custody arrangement right? and then the rumors are that Tom turned Connor and Isabella against Nicole now she doesn't get to see them at all.

maybe it's not true I don't know but that would really suck if Tom made Suri hate Katie and she lost her own daughter.

I got kinda a dumb Question but I'll ask it anyways: would the fact that Katie gave birth to Suri help her get custody? no offense to adopted kids or anything I'm just wondering if it makes a difference in court?

I don't know anything about divorce but don't moms normally always have more power in divorce's?

On a different note: is it supper hot everywhere right now? cuz where I live the temperature has been crazy lately.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

In my country it usually is the mum that gets sole custody even if the dad is a more fit parent but with Tom I read that he hired the same lawyer that helped him get sole custody of his adoptive kids as well so the battle should be ugly. But I also read that Katie filed for divorce in NY on purpose because it's easier to get sole custody if the parents are separating.

Hopefully she won't be losing her daughter, that would be a true shame I really believe that the divorce is largely due to her wanting her daughter to get out of the Scientology business while she still can. I think it's very brave of her considering all the stories we hear about people wanting to get out of the movement.

But dunno if it makes a difference whether you're the adoptive or biological parent

Old 07-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the custody thing is the same here: fathers have next to no rights unless the mother isn't present or is willing to cooperate. But I think the US isn't quite that bad with fathers' rights. Not sure if the adoption vs biological child makes a difference either.

I do think that the Nicole/Tom/kids thing has been blown up by the media. We don't know how much she actually got to see them, since she's very private and barely gets photographed. Plus they had a deal about the kids NOT being photographed at all anyway. What didn't help was that she moved back to Oz (barely any paps) and now has a family of her own.

I just hope they'll manage to sort it all out with the least amount of drama possible, not for their own sakes, but for Suri's.

Old 07-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

If anyone should have more custody over Suri it should be Katie. They are always pictured out together just the two of them. She's a constant presence in suri's life...unlike Tom who isn't with them when they're in NY and stuff.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for all your input girls I was asking cuz i honestly don't know anything about divorce.

Hopefully they can work out something where Suri can have a normal life with Katie but still be able to see her dad when ever she wants too.

Edit:

New Katie Holmes "Elle"Magazine Cover

Katie Holmes Talks Tom Cruise in ‘Elle’ Magazine’s August Issue | Katie Holmes, Magazine : Just Jared

Quote:
Katie Holmes Talks Tom Cruise in 'Elle' Magazine's August Issue

Katie Holmes opens up to Elle magazine’s August 2012 issue, which hits newsstands on July 17.

In the interview, the 33-year-old actress spoke about Tom Cruise, and reportedly hinted at the possible impending divorce papers. Here’s what she had to share:

On Tom Cruise: “He has been Tom Cruise for 30 years, I know who I am and where I am and where I want to go, so I want to focus on that.”

On starting fresh in her 30s:
“I feel sexier. I think in my 20s, it’s like you’re trying too hard to figure everything out…I’m starting to come into my own. It’s like a new phase.”

On being her own person: “Things are not handed to anyone. If anything, you work a little bit harder when you’re in such visible circumstances.”

For more from Katie, visit Elle.com.

Last edited by Lucas William; 07-05-2012 at 09:07 AM
Old 07-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Go Katie!! That is the best responses she's had in five years! We're getting Katie back for real!

I saw People Like Us tonight. Good movie. Kinda awkward though cuz it was like the girl was kinda falling for her brother except she didn't know he was her brother. Too much chemistry that shouldn't have been there. I have to say...Chris Pine is s e x y
Old 07-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Uh-oh, awkward" (referring to the movie you saw, Kimberly ). & I'm totally on board with the description of Chris Pine

I hope that at the end of the day, the TomKat divorce doesn't turn into a war, that's all. & Katie is sounding like she's not completely devastated, so I suppose it was a case of a mutual agreement, which is probably a good sign. I guess we'll see.

Not quite so sure I like the cover photo on the mag, though