Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

James Van Der Beek OT thread #9: The Office and Harry Potter!!!!

New week, new thread

Keep on going!

I am trying to cheer me up today, in case you haven't noticed
Old 04-23-2007, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Bea!

I can't hardly believe it, but I think I've come to love Harry and Hermione just as much as D/Jo. How did that happen?? After DC I vowed to never get involved in that crap again. Yet, here I am, completely invested in those two. Bea, if my ship gets screwed over again, I'm putting you in charge of my shipping life. I'm not allowed to ship a couple without your approval.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

LOL, Ok Nora, I'll do my best to help But now I am totally invested on Bea and Alvaro. So I'm not very good at keeping myself free of the shipping neither

Mmm... this monday is not being as bad as I thought Maybe because I have plans for my Bday, when I thought I would spend it at home as always (because everybody is out for the holidays those days ) but it seems like not We're going skating on ice and to the movies

Or I hope so at least
Old 04-23-2007, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Oh right! My May-buddy! No idea what I'll do on my b-day. Probably cry about turning 24. But I'll probably go out with my girls and have some drinks.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-23-2007, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I vote for the drinks too. Sounds much funnier
Old 04-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Dropping in to let you guys know I'm still alive.

I had dental surgery today, so I'm still feeling the effects of the novocaine.

I'm gonna love editing tomorrow while my teeth are killing me, tho.

I'm not going near the discussions on HP. I reserve total judgment on 'shipper couples until I read the last book, and Harry isn't in peril anymore. I do hate Ginny out of loyalty to Nora, tho.

Haven't seen the Office in weeks, but Jim looks cute as Dwight while Dwight couldn't look cute with a bag over his head. ;P

Only thing I'm excited about is Spiderman 3. I can not wait to watch the movie. I wanna see how Topher and Tobey get along on screen. It's gonna be awe-some!

Later, gals. And no 'shipping couples because it never turns out for any of us. So, don't. I. have. spoken.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Ha I'll try - but with all the couples I ship that will be something short of a miracle

A have an OT question about Photoshop, since most of you seem to use some form of it or PS do you think you could either post or give me a link to a tutorial to make prettier icons? whether it's curves or vector masks, it doesn't matter I just need sth new! I especially love the one you have now Brit I need a new style - mine are becoming boring and it's always fun to try sth new right Thanks to anyone who wants to help!
If we don't
We're gonna blow a 50 amp fuse.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

rockthecreek, here's great site for tutorials:

Helping icon makers one tutorial at a time.

Mich -- Hey girl! I was wondering where you'd gone. So sorry about your surgery. Hope you feel better soon! Won't promise anything about the shipping, though!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Oh, thank you for the tutorial Nora! I'll check some too, because my icons are becoming pretty boring as well

Hi Mich! Ugh to the dental surgery! I hope you feel better soon

Last edited by Beatriz; 04-24-2007 at 12:24 PM
Old 04-25-2007, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Yesterday it was so hot that it felt like summer. And today is pouring. Bah!

And what is worst, I wear my leather jacket and I have no umbrella
Old 04-26-2007, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

It is so hot here. It's ridiculous. It's 86 degrees (30 C°) outside. In APRIL! I don't even wanna know how hot it'll be in July...

Just saw the most adorable thing and I just have to share: there was this Bheind-The-Scenes bit of Harry Potter 4 and there's a scene where Dan tells Emma, "I just want everyone to know...you look lovely" - aw! He's such a cutie, although the naked pics still freak me out. (Mich -- there you go, I don't wanna be the only one having that image in my head If I'm freaking out I'm taking everybody with me! )
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Awwww, he said that? Awww, so sweet

Last edited by Beatriz; 04-26-2007 at 11:16 AM
Old 04-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

It's 30 here too - northern and southern hemispheres must be aligning. Weird.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

It's thunderstorming here. I was house manager for the play at school tonight and the power went out at school and at the end of town so everyone had to leave.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

It's hot in here... although today we had a storm...

What a sweet comment from Dan to Emma, Nora!

Oh, just wanna share my company is participating of its first exhibition, a specialized event to the visual communications segment!
We have two spots at the event to promote our magazine... even with so much work to do, it's been great so far. We still have more two days... lots of things to do, but we're proud, cause we've been receiving great reviews about our work, about the magazine... it's good to hear!