Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Said in 'A Family way' : "Sheer genius begins with mediocrity."

Old 01-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think its about the money anymore. Joey I know we're not speaking right now, okay? But if we were, I would tell my best friend, who was always afraid to get up in front of class for show-and-tell, how incredibly proud I am of her. How I think she has got more guts and talent and strength of character than all the Hannah Von Winning's in the world put together.

[i]I looked at you tonight, and I, and I, it was like you came completely out of your shell. There was like this total new found confidence that just seemed to burst from you. And I know what it must have taken for you to get up and do that tonight. God, look at you.[i]
Old 01-28-2004, 06:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever:
[i]I looked at you tonight, and I, and I, it was like you came completely out of your shell. There was like this total new found confidence that just seemed to burst from you. And I know what it must have taken for you to get up and do that tonight. God, look at you
What a episode it was [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Pertty woman is one of my favorite episodes.It's not possible not to love this episode is it?

"I'm sitting with my best friend and my palms are sweating" [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

"The Gods envy us.Because we're mortal,because any moment may be our last.Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed.You will never be more lovely than you are now.We will never be here again." Achilles to Briseis
Old 01-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

You're absolutely right. "Pretty Woman" is a wonderful episode.. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I'v got some quotes, yeah, lol:

"I actually have a bit of a crush on Katie."

"People love to say that you wanted to be famous. But when I walk into a room, I don't want to be the center of attention. I love performing, but I don't like being noticed for fame. It's ironic, really."

"The strangest thing is being recognized and identified with a character that isn't you. Dawson's not me - Dawson has a lot of flaws, and I have to play that nine months out of the year. People call me that and I yell, 'That's not my name!' There are days when you're just not in the mood for it. People act like you're obligated. Like I owe them. The kids I don't mind. I just have no patience for rude, pushy adults. Am I public property? People think they own you. I even got approached at the Super Bowl. After a few beers, I was taking a whiz and these guys came in and yelled, 'Hey Mox (his character in Varsity Blues). What are you doing, taking a piss?' Kevin Williamson warned me that I'd never want to use a wall stall again."
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He cracks me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited Britney Van Der Beek ]
Old 04-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Britney Van Der Beek:

"The strangest thing is being recognized and identified with a character that isn't you. Dawson's not me - Dawson has a lot of flaws, and I have to play that nine months out of the year. People call me that and I yell, 'That's not my name!' There are days when you're just not in the mood for it. People act like you're obligated. Like I owe them. The kids I don't mind. I just have no patience for rude, pushy adults. Am I public property? People think they own you. I even got approached at the Super Bowl. After a few beers, I was taking a whiz and these guys came in and yelled, 'Hey Mox (his character in Varsity Blues). What are you doing, taking a piss?' Kevin Williamson warned me that I'd never want to use a wall stall again."

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Where is it from?

I'll never understand why people call actors with their screen name.If you are a fan it's understandable little bit.You know you can get excited when you see and the name comes out your mouth but what about the other poeple i mean even Josh did the same thing. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Nagihan

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited nghn ]
Old 04-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Im not sure where its from. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Found it somewhere. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
I'll never understand why people call actors with their screen name.If you are a fan it's understandable little bit.You know you can get excited when you see and the name comes out your mouth but what about the other poeple i mean even Josh did the same thing.
I know, i mean,i'll admit that i said Dawson when i watched Varstiy Blues for the first time, but i would never call him Dawson in person.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Britney Van Der Beek:
<STRONG>
I know, i mean,i'll admit that i said Dawson when i watched Varstiy Blues for the first time, but i would never call him Dawson in person.</STRONG>
My first days on watching Dawson's Creek i saw his pictures on the internet i did the same thing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But to call him Dawson "directly" is totally different.

Nagihan
Old 04-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

And as he said, its understandable with kids, i mean there little they don't know any better, but adults are a different story, they know what they are saying, unless you are meeting him for the first time and are nervous as hell, as i probably would be if i ever met him, and it just slipped out, but then you could correct yourself and say your sorry. oh im rambling again, arn't i. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Carry on...