Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Favorite James Scene #2

In any of the movies, or in DC. Just comment which scene(s) is/are the one(s) that got to you.

Some of my faves scenes are in ROA, because it was such a shock (in a good way) to see him in that role! I guess the biggest impact was when he entered the party with the bottle in his hand and that predator look... WOW
Old 05-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

^ Oh i know! ROA was suprised me. Such a change from Dawson. And like you said, i love how the first shot we see of him is with a bottle of Jack in his hand and all beat up. My first thought was Sean must be tough cause drinking Jack Danials straight is strong. I always wondered what really was in that bottle. That would be funny if they gave James apple juice.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

When he found out about Joey and Pacey in The Longest Day. I thought that was a fab episode, and James nailed it. More than the others I thought.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

I have only seen that scene once, because it hurts too much Which I guess makes you right. If he hadn't done it so well, I wouldn't mind watching it

I think he is very good at dreama, but i also loved his cameo at Jay and silent Bob strike back. I can't wait to see him in 'Standing still'
Old 05-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I ed this guy in Rules Of Attraction so much that one night I actually watched the movie 3 different times in a row so I could really soak up his role (and listen to the commentary to get a better understanding of the movie).

oh The Longest Day.....best. episode. ever.

Mel
Old 05-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Total Fan

He did an incredible job in The longest day.It's like he wasn't acting anymore he was really feeling that pain
Old 05-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy
I ed this guy in Rules Of Attraction so much that one night I actually watched the movie 3 different times in a row so I could really soak up his role (and listen to the commentary to get a better understanding of the movie).
You sound like me.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

^ freakies
Old 07-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh, this is hard. I'll need to thik about it.

On another note, I think an aeroplane is trying to land in my garden, it's so damn noisey. It's midnight!!! I dont even live that close to the airport.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

*wondering if the plane landed in Karen's garden*
James in TLG really got to me, and the depth of his talent was evident after watching ROA (only twice )
Old 08-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

It's really hard to choose. I think he did an incredible job in The Long Goodbye and in the finale, that scene where he sees Jen getting out of the cab. It's so touching and heartbreaking.

Well, I love so many scenes...

Old 08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Yes, the long goodbye gave him very good material to work with When he breaks down and cry in the car...
Old 08-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I can never go past that episode either
Old 08-11-2006, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

There's that scene when he listens to Mitch's voice in the answering machine. It was heartbreaking to see him trying so desperately to turn the thing off.

Old 08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Great scene as well

But it also comes to my mind another one in that episode where he is remembering Mitch and he uses that high pitched voice as if he was a kid again. I think it ws sweet and verytouching and the way he delivered it was great. I mean, it could have looked weird and silly, but it didn't

Last edited by Beatriz; 08-11-2006 at 09:59 AM