Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Sounds good to me Luke....not worth the time or anguish

Jen....can we get rid of it now??
Old 06-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

First thing tomorrow (i.e. give me 12 hours )

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 06-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Votes:
The Longest Day goes bye bye... with 4 votes

Round 4:

Episode #301 "Like A Virgin"
Autumn is the time for changes at the beginning of a new school year at Capeside High. Dawson meets a sexy and mysterious girl who wants to change his life - but with typical poor timing, Joey regrets her breakup with Dawson now that he's ready to move on.
AKA the one before everyone went crazy.

Episode #302 "Homecoming"
Dawson launches into a relationship with mysterious Eve while Pacey and Andie face the greatest challenge to their love. And Jack and Jen defy the odds when they join the football team and cheerleading squad, respectively while Joey realizes that life goes on.
AKA the one where everyone’s personalities got rewritten.

Episode #303 "None of the Above"
Dawson and his friends find that the hardest test of all is not the much-feared PSAT but the choice of whether or not to use what temptress Eve has offered them to cheat their way to a perfect score.
AKA the one where Dawson and Pacey almost stopped being friends.

Episode #304 "Home Movies"
Dawson gets an amazing break in his filmmaking career, but it comes at a high price for his father, Jack and the school. Joey and Pacey slowly grow closer while Andie deals with the threat of getting caught for cheating on the PSATs. And, Jen is crowned as Capeside's homecoming queen.
AKA the one with the football team in make-up.

Episode #305 "Indian Summer"
Dawson finally learns if not all, a lot more about Eve while Joey is fired from her job after interfering with Rob and Andie's date, and Jack tries to set Henry up with Jen.
AKA the one where Jack plays matchmaker.

Episode #306 "Secrets and Lies"
Jen hosts the annual Homecoming Queen Gala in her own outrageous way, which Dawson's mom comes home to attend, carrying some personal baggage with her. Joey and Pacey rescue Andie from Rob, but it's Pacey that may need to be saved from Andie.
AKA the one where Andie cries wolf

Episode #307 "Escape from Witch Island"
With "Blair Witch" overtones, Dawson, Joey, Jen and Pacey spend a bone-chilling night on a haunted island for a school project. Meanwhile Andie becomes judge and jury, holding court for student conduct violations at Capeside High.
AKA the one on the island.

Episode #308 "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner"
Everyone gathers at Grams' annual Potluck Thanksgiving Feast, which has surprises and secrets for all. An unannounced visit from Jen's estranged mother stirs up strong emotional issues for Jen. Meanwhile, Dawson confronts Jen's mother about Eve while his own family life changes.
AKA the one with Jen’s Mom and Gail & Mitch’s divorce.

Episode #309 - "Four To Tango"
Pacey and Jen unsuccessfuly pursue passion, while Jack finds a potential love interest online.
AKA the one with the coat room shenanigans.

Episode #310 "First Encounters of the Close Kind"
Dawson, Joey, Andie and Jack head to Boston to check out Ivy League college life for a weekend, and each gets a different taste of life outside Capeside.
AKA the one with the weekend away.

Episode #311 "Barefoot at Capefest"
Is Capeside big enough for two aspiring filmmakers, Dawson and Nikki? Meanwhile Andie must work with Pacey on the school play. Jack meets Ethan again while Jen becomes intrigued with Henry.
AKA the one with the creative outlets.

Episode #312 "A Weekend in the Country"
When Joey faces potential financial disaster, the whole gang pulls together to help her with the family B&B.
AKA the one with Fred the critic.

Episode #313 "Northern Lights"
Much to Nikki's dismay, Dawson gives up on film class while both Andie and Pacey face Pacey's starring acting debut with panic and Joey continues her romance with college-boy A.J.
AKA the one where the posters came down.

Episode #314 "The Valentine's Day Massacre"
Dawson, Pacey, Jack and the rest of the gang get in over their heads at a Bacchanalian anti-Valentine's Day party while Henry's much anticipated date with Jen goes terribly awry.
AKA the one when everyone got jailed.

Episode #315 "Crime and Punishment"
Joey's mural for the school is found to be horribly defaced at the official unveiling, while Andie finally unloads the weight of her cheating and lies.
AKA the one where Pacey plays the hero.

Episode #316 "To Green, With Love"
Joey and her friends rally to help Principal Green when angry parents demand he either resign or rescind his expulsion of the student who defaced Joey's mural.
AKA the one with the protest rally.

Episode #317 "Cinderella Story"
As with all fairy tales, the clock strikes midnight on Joey's "Cinderella" weekend with AJ and, back in Capeside, Pacey meets his match in a hard-boiled ten year old misfit Buzz (played by Jonathan Lipnicki).
AKA the one with the kid from Jerry Maguire.

Episode #318 "Neverland"
Pacey worries that his would-be-romance with Joey might violate an unspoken rule with best friend Dawson, while Mr. McPhee is forced to confront Jack's sexuality.
AKA the one with the rollerskates party.

Episode #319 "Stolen Kisses"
Affairs of the heart plague everyone in Capeside during an unusually turbulent spring break.
AKA the one where Aunt Gwen messes everything up. Also AKA the one that was a promo for Young Americans.

Episode #320 "The Longest Day"
This creative riff on The Usual Suspects-meets-Groundhog Day follows Pacey and Joey through a day of agonizing about the effect their relationship will have on Dawson.
AKA the one where ***** hit the fan.

Episode #321 "Show Me Love"
Dawson turns the annual Capeside Regatta into a grudge match when he joins the race in an attempt to embarrass Pacey.
AKA the one that rewrote Dawson’s character.

Episode #322 "The Anti-Prom"
It's prom time and tension fills the air as Joey attempts to mend fences with Dawson and Pacey, while Jack discovers he's not yet ready to face the uncharted waters that lie ahead.
AKA the one that rewrote history.

Episode #323 "True Love"
In an emotionally charged season finale, Capeside's many star-crossed lovers go to drastic lengths to resolve their romantic dilemmas.
AKA the one that ruins almost everyone’s lives.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Extreme Fan

"Show Me Love"
Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

goodbye Longest Day!

agreeing again - I'm with Luke - Show Me Love because "aka the one that rewrote dawson's character". absolutely ridiculous.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

3X21 - SHOW ME LOVE

Quote:
Pacey: Do you think indulging yourself in some James Dean meets Grease Lightening fantasy that you're actually gonna prove you're a better man than I am?

Dawson: I don't have to prove that. You made that clear when you moved in on Joey.

Pacey: For the very last time, Dawson, I made a mistake.

Dawson: Mmm-hmm.

Pacey: I thought you of all people would understand someone falling for Joey Potter.

Dawson: Are you delusional enough to believe that you actually have something real with Joey?

Pacey: Well if I do, it's because of her own free will.

Dawson: Do you really think a couple confused weeks means anything compared to the lifetime that we've had?

Pacey: And do you actually think that you could possibly hold on to that beautiful woman with some sort of selfish ultimatum?

Dawson: Answer my question, Pacey. Do you really think that you can compete with history?

Pacey:
Some history. Fifteen years of watching PG movies in your bedroom followed by another year-and-a-half of pretending to be grown-up only to drop each other at the first sign of crisis. That's your history?? Come on, man. And you call this woman your soul mate?

Dawson: Yes! I do! And you knew that, but you went out after her anyway.

Pacey: Right after you rejected her.

Dawson: Oh, so she was vulnerable. Perfect for you right? 'Cause you're only interested in girls you can save or screw, right Pace? (Pacey just glares at Dawson and walks away.)
I really hate this scene Pacey saying that all Dawson and Joey have is Fifteen years of watching PG movies in his bedroom really short changes the D/Jo dynamic but season 4 showed us that Pacey Knew he couldn't compete with there history I mean he brought Dawson's name up every 2 seconds

It also makes me mad that Pacey said Dawson rejected Joey he knew more than anyone that Dawson still loved her because Dawson told him he still wanted Joey as much as ever but they just needed some time apart.

And Pacey thinks of Dawson as his "Best friend" I hate to see how he treats an enemy I never held anything against Dawson for never wanting to make friends with Pacey again because how could you ever trust someone that would steel your girl out from under you it's just unforgivable to me.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

And i LOVED how pacey knew he couldn't compete with dawson in season 4.

Quote:
It also makes me mad that Pacey said Dawson rejected Joey he knew more than anyone that Dawson still loved her because Dawson told him he still wanted Joey as much as ever but they just needed some time apart.
SO TRUE!!!

Quote:
Dawson: Oh, so she was vulnerable. Perfect for you right? 'Cause you're only interested in girls you can save or screw, right Pace?
Team Dawson!
Old 06-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, I hated how "This isn't the right time" had been turned into "Dawson rejects Joey forever and ever". What the...? I mean, in S2 DC, after everything, Dawson would've gone to talk to Joey, he wouldn't send Pacey after her. Even meeting in school, Joey would NOT just stand there and not even attempt to talk to Dawson. This was one of the first moments when the show used some sort of random device to keep Dawson and Joey apart and it just did not add up.

Rewriting history and setting things up against the natural flow of the show... yeah, great recipe there, TPTB.

Show Me Love - x4 (incl. me)

Can it go now?

Old 06-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
Ugh, I hated how "This isn't the right time" had been turned into "Dawson rejects Joey forever and ever". What the...? I mean, in S2 DC, after everything, Dawson would've gone to talk to Joey, he wouldn't send Pacey after her. Even meeting in school, Joey would NOT just stand there and not even attempt to talk to Dawson. This was one of the first moments when the show used some sort of random device to keep Dawson and Joey apart and it just did not add up.
^^ I totally agree none of that fits at all with the first two seasons and I remember when I first saw this scene.

3X01 - LIKE A VIRGIN
Quote:
Dawson: You should have seen her, Pace. She was standing before me as innocent and as beautiful as she's ever been and I wanted her as much as I ever have. But, I don't know, as large of a part of me that wanted her, there's as big of a part that knows that now is not the right time for us.

Pacey: Yeah.

Dawson: But I need to know she's okay. Could you talk to her? Maybe watch out for her for a couple of days?

Pacey: Oh, no, no, no.

Dawson: She needs someone. She'd never admit it, but she does.

Pacey: Dawson! Man....

Dawson: You'd be doing it for me, Pace. Please.
It just really felt wrong that Dawson would ask Pacey of all people I mean if he did need someone to make sure Joeys okay then wouldn't it have made more sense to ask Jack to do it I mean at least Jack got along with Joey and he is gay so it would be safe Dawson knew Pacey was not to be trusted in a situation like that Dawson said so in "Detention"

1X07 - DETENTION
Quote:
Dawson: I want to trust you, Pacey.

Pacey: You want to trust me? Like I'm going to steal your girlfriend or something.

Dawson: I wouldn't put it past you. You'd do anything for sex.

Pacey: That sucks, Dawson. Is that the way you feel about me?
That whole asking Pacey to look after Joey thing felt really weird and let me know right away that they were going to try and put PJ together and I didn't like it at all.

and like Jen said D/Jo not talking completely went against who they were and I think the way the writers Just took Dawson completely out of the mix so PJ could fall in love and then at the end of the year threw him back in to the mix in the worst possible way to make Joey picking pacey look like the right choice was not realistic to the show at all.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

4 unanimous votes sounds like it can go, Jen

But first, Luke, can you find the D/J scene from that episode to post? From what I remember it wasn't too happy, but I don't really remember it at all. How many D/J scenes were there in the episode? I only partially remember the one after the boat race.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

And in the fastest vote ever...

Votes:
Show Me Love goes bye bye... with 4 votes

Round 4:

Episode #301 "Like A Virgin"
Autumn is the time for changes at the beginning of a new school year at Capeside High. Dawson meets a sexy and mysterious girl who wants to change his life - but with typical poor timing, Joey regrets her breakup with Dawson now that he's ready to move on.
AKA the one before everyone went crazy.

Episode #302 "Homecoming"
Dawson launches into a relationship with mysterious Eve while Pacey and Andie face the greatest challenge to their love. And Jack and Jen defy the odds when they join the football team and cheerleading squad, respectively while Joey realizes that life goes on.
AKA the one where everyone’s personalities got rewritten.

Episode #303 "None of the Above"
Dawson and his friends find that the hardest test of all is not the much-feared PSAT but the choice of whether or not to use what temptress Eve has offered them to cheat their way to a perfect score.
AKA the one where Dawson and Pacey almost stopped being friends.

Episode #304 "Home Movies"
Dawson gets an amazing break in his filmmaking career, but it comes at a high price for his father, Jack and the school. Joey and Pacey slowly grow closer while Andie deals with the threat of getting caught for cheating on the PSATs. And, Jen is crowned as Capeside's homecoming queen.
AKA the one with the football team in make-up.

Episode #305 "Indian Summer"
Dawson finally learns if not all, a lot more about Eve while Joey is fired from her job after interfering with Rob and Andie's date, and Jack tries to set Henry up with Jen.
AKA the one where Jack plays matchmaker.

Episode #306 "Secrets and Lies"
Jen hosts the annual Homecoming Queen Gala in her own outrageous way, which Dawson's mom comes home to attend, carrying some personal baggage with her. Joey and Pacey rescue Andie from Rob, but it's Pacey that may need to be saved from Andie.
AKA the one where Andie cries wolf

Episode #307 "Escape from Witch Island"
With "Blair Witch" overtones, Dawson, Joey, Jen and Pacey spend a bone-chilling night on a haunted island for a school project. Meanwhile Andie becomes judge and jury, holding court for student conduct violations at Capeside High.
AKA the one on the island.

Episode #308 "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner"
Everyone gathers at Grams' annual Potluck Thanksgiving Feast, which has surprises and secrets for all. An unannounced visit from Jen's estranged mother stirs up strong emotional issues for Jen. Meanwhile, Dawson confronts Jen's mother about Eve while his own family life changes.
AKA the one with Jen’s Mom and Gail & Mitch’s divorce.

Episode #309 - "Four To Tango"
Pacey and Jen unsuccessfuly pursue passion, while Jack finds a potential love interest online.
AKA the one with the coat room shenanigans.

Episode #310 "First Encounters of the Close Kind"
Dawson, Joey, Andie and Jack head to Boston to check out Ivy League college life for a weekend, and each gets a different taste of life outside Capeside.
AKA the one with the weekend away.

Episode #311 "Barefoot at Capefest"
Is Capeside big enough for two aspiring filmmakers, Dawson and Nikki? Meanwhile Andie must work with Pacey on the school play. Jack meets Ethan again while Jen becomes intrigued with Henry.
AKA the one with the creative outlets.

Episode #312 "A Weekend in the Country"
When Joey faces potential financial disaster, the whole gang pulls together to help her with the family B&B.
AKA the one with Fred the critic.

Episode #313 "Northern Lights"
Much to Nikki's dismay, Dawson gives up on film class while both Andie and Pacey face Pacey's starring acting debut with panic and Joey continues her romance with college-boy A.J.
AKA the one where the posters came down.

Episode #314 "The Valentine's Day Massacre"
Dawson, Pacey, Jack and the rest of the gang get in over their heads at a Bacchanalian anti-Valentine's Day party while Henry's much anticipated date with Jen goes terribly awry.
AKA the one when everyone got jailed.

Episode #315 "Crime and Punishment"
Joey's mural for the school is found to be horribly defaced at the official unveiling, while Andie finally unloads the weight of her cheating and lies.
AKA the one where Pacey plays the hero.

Episode #316 "To Green, With Love"
Joey and her friends rally to help Principal Green when angry parents demand he either resign or rescind his expulsion of the student who defaced Joey's mural.
AKA the one with the protest rally.

Episode #317 "Cinderella Story"
As with all fairy tales, the clock strikes midnight on Joey's "Cinderella" weekend with AJ and, back in Capeside, Pacey meets his match in a hard-boiled ten year old misfit Buzz (played by Jonathan Lipnicki).
AKA the one with the kid from Jerry Maguire.

Episode #318 "Neverland"
Pacey worries that his would-be-romance with Joey might violate an unspoken rule with best friend Dawson, while Mr. McPhee is forced to confront Jack's sexuality.
AKA the one with the rollerskates party.

Episode #319 "Stolen Kisses"
Affairs of the heart plague everyone in Capeside during an unusually turbulent spring break.
AKA the one where Aunt Gwen messes everything up. Also AKA the one that was a promo for Young Americans.

Episode #320 "The Longest Day"
This creative riff on The Usual Suspects-meets-Groundhog Day follows Pacey and Joey through a day of agonizing about the effect their relationship will have on Dawson.
AKA the one where ***** hit the fan.

Episode #321 "Show Me Love"
Dawson turns the annual Capeside Regatta into a grudge match when he joins the race in an attempt to embarrass Pacey.
AKA the one that rewrote Dawson’s character.

Episode #322 "The Anti-Prom"
It's prom time and tension fills the air as Joey attempts to mend fences with Dawson and Pacey, while Jack discovers he's not yet ready to face the uncharted waters that lie ahead.
AKA the one that rewrote history.

Episode #323 "True Love"
In an emotionally charged season finale, Capeside's many star-crossed lovers go to drastic lengths to resolve their romantic dilemmas.
AKA the one that ruins almost everyone’s lives.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
And in the fastest vote ever...

Votes:
Show Me Love goes bye bye... with 4 votes
Lucas William, dcluv, JenMixelle

that's three
Old 06-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNderBeEkFreAk (View Post)
Lucas William, dcluv, JenMixelle

that's three
Boo, Kimberly confused me

You're right, it's three. Wanna add yours now?

Old 06-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
But first, Luke, can you find the D/J scene from that episode to post? From what I remember it wasn't too happy, but I don't really remember it at all. How many D/J scenes were there in the episode? I only partially remember the one after the boat race.
^^ Here you go all the D/Jo scenes from 321 the one your talking about is on the bottom the rest are all kinda Bad / anti D/Jo.

Quote:
Joey: You know what, if you came here to discuss me and Pacey, you're wasting your breath because…

Dawson: Pacey is the last person I want to talk about, trust me. I came here to talk about us. Joey, I want you in my life.

Joey: And Pacey?

Dawson: That damage has been done. I came to salvage the one relationship that I need more than any other, and that's ours.

Joey: How?

Dawson: Jo, let's rebuild. Let's take a walk, let's have a picnic, watch a movie...

Joey: After everything that's happened, how could I possibly climb that ladder into your bedroom and watch a movie?

Dawson: I'm not asking you to disregard what's happened here, I'm asking let's move forward from here.

Joey: You know what? All I want to do right now Dawson, is paint my wall.

Dawson: Well, it's a free-standing invitation. Anytime you want. You know where I live. (he walks off leaving Joey to stare at her wall.)

Quote:
[Capeside Regatta - Dawson walks over to the registration table where Joey is handing out pancakes.]

Joey: Hey!

Dawson: Hey.

Joey: (handing him a plate) Would you like to sample a homemade Potter B&B hotcake?

Dawson: Yes ma'am, I believe I would. Thank you.

Joey: Thank you, Dawson.

Dawson: You heard already.

Joey: Well, I had to admit, I had my doubts about whether or not things would get better, but when I saw your restaurant's banner on Pacey's boat, I- I just felt this huge sense of relief.

Dawson: That's what you're thanking me for?

Joey: Yeah.

Dawson: I thought that somebody had told you already.

Joey: Told me what?

Dawson: I'm entering the boat race.

Joey: This boat race?

Dawson: Mmm-hmm.

Joey: Well who's your sponsor?

Dawson: You are.

Joey: What?

Dawson: I'm being sponsored by the Potter B&B.

Joey: Dawson, we can't afford the entry fee.

Dawson: (showing her an envelope from his pocket) It's been taken care of. Your sister's pretty psyched about the idea.

Joey: She was!

Dawson: Joey, a victory, however slim my chance might be, would guarantee the Potter B&B covered the tourist brochure. You guys would be booked the whole season.

Joey: Look Dawson, I really don't think this is a good idea.

Dawson: It's not what you think, alright? All I want to do is help. If I needed help, you'd be there for me, right?

Joey: Dawson…

Dawson: Course you would. So, sign me up, and wish me luck.

Quote:
(Dawson rushes onto the pier to find Joey. Joey comes around the corner to find

Dawson. Pacey jumps off his boat and rips his gear off to find Dawson.)

Dawson: (to Joey) We won!

Joey: No you didn't, Dawson, you lost.

Dawson: What?

Joey: If you knew a little bit more about sailing you would know that you got disqualified.

(Pacey makes it over to them and starts yelling.)

Pacey: Your nearly killing me!

Dawson: What, I got disqualified?

Pacey: Oh, I got a couple more words for what you are.

Dawson: Okay, let's not forget who started this, Pacey. You're the one who said you wanted…

Joey: Okay, stop. The both of you, stop this. I'm not some damned trophy.

Pacey: No, Jo, let's not forget who started this, okay. Let's not forget who pushed me towards Joey Potter in the first place. (to Dawson) It was you! Yes! It was you who couldn't be bothered…

Dawson: (yelling back) Because I didn't want to get hurt again, Pacey! I still had feelings for her, I still loved her! I still love her.

Joey: I... I hate this. I hate all of this. God, I hate you for kissing me and forcing me to figure out what it all means, Pacey. And I hate you Dawson, for… for forcing me to make a choice between our friendship and what I might have had with him. And I hate myself. I mean, I wish we could go back to the way it was, I wish I could take it all back, but I can't. Nothing is worth going through all this. No one person is worth this. Neither one of you, and especially not me. (Joey storms off.)

Pacey: (to Dawson) Are you happy now?

Quote:
Dawson: (speaks softly) I'm glad he kissed you.

Joey: Well that makes one of us.

Dawson: I'm glad he kissed you because it forced me to deal with the notion of losing you, Joey. And I can't. I can't lose you. Not now, not ever.

Joey: Dawson, I'm no good for you. I mean, look at the way you behaved today.

Dawson: I behaved the way that I did today because I was threatened.

Joey: What are you talking about?

Dawson: Honestly? I'm just trying to be the kind of guy you want.

Joey: What kind of a guy is that?

Dawson: (sighs) Well... the one who beat up a bully, and bought you a wall...

Joey: That's not you.

Dawson: No. No, it's not, Joey. I- I've- I've just been trying to show you how much I want you instead of just telling you.

Joey: You don't want me, Dawson. You said it yourself, you just don't want to lose me.

Dawson: Of course I don't want to lose you, Joey, I- I want you more than I ever have.

Joey: If you really felt that way about me Dawson, then you would realize that the last thing that I need right now is another person with romantic intentions for me.

Dawson: Okay. What do you need? Jo, what do you need? I will do anything. I am willing to do anything.

Joey: I need a friend. Someone who will be there for me without any agenda. The person that you used to be.

Dawson: Then… Then I'll be there for you. Let me prove it to you. Let me show you. Joey? (she walks off) Jo?

Quote:
Joey: Does the invitation still stand?

Dawson: Yeah. Yeah, of course.(looks at the video Joey hands him.) E.T? After everything that's happened, this is what you rented?

Joey: I thought it was time to see it again.

Dawson: You always said this movie was sad and depressing, remember?

Joey: I just feel like watching something tonight with an ending that I know like that back my hand.

Dawson: Remember when E.T turns to Elliot and says "I'll be right here"?

Joey: Hmm. Right now, those are some of the comforting words in the world.

(They both lay on their stomach in front of the TV, just like they did at the beginning of the pilot episode, "Emotions in Motion". As the movie plays, Joey glances at Dawson then looks away. Then Dawson glances as Joey and then goes back to watching the movie. Fade to credits.)
Old 06-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'll add my Show Me Love vote:

Show Me Love
-Safe