Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Yes we are!! Our survivors always are intense...this one just happens to be tense from day one

Jen, can we officially get rid of Anti-Prom now?
Old 06-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Votes:
Anti-Prom: 3
To Green, With Love: 1

Yeah, I believe the Anti-Prom has done enough damage.

Round 2:

Episode #301 "Like A Virgin"
Autumn is the time for changes at the beginning of a new school year at Capeside High. Dawson meets a sexy and mysterious girl who wants to change his life - but with typical poor timing, Joey regrets her breakup with Dawson now that he's ready to move on.
AKA the one before everyone went crazy.

Episode #302 "Homecoming"
Dawson launches into a relationship with mysterious Eve while Pacey and Andie face the greatest challenge to their love. And Jack and Jen defy the odds when they join the football team and cheerleading squad, respectively while Joey realizes that life goes on.
AKA the one where everyone’s personalities got rewritten.

Episode #303 "None of the Above"
Dawson and his friends find that the hardest test of all is not the much-feared PSAT but the choice of whether or not to use what temptress Eve has offered them to cheat their way to a perfect score.
AKA the one where Dawson and Pacey almost stopped being friends.

Episode #304 "Home Movies"
Dawson gets an amazing break in his filmmaking career, but it comes at a high price for his father, Jack and the school. Joey and Pacey slowly grow closer while Andie deals with the threat of getting caught for cheating on the PSATs. And, Jen is crowned as Capeside's homecoming queen.
AKA the one with the football team in make-up.

Episode #305 "Indian Summer"
Dawson finally learns if not all, a lot more about Eve while Joey is fired from her job after interfering with Rob and Andie's date, and Jack tries to set Henry up with Jen.
AKA the one where Jack plays matchmaker.

Episode #306 "Secrets and Lies"
Jen hosts the annual Homecoming Queen Gala in her own outrageous way, which Dawson's mom comes home to attend, carrying some personal baggage with her. Joey and Pacey rescue Andie from Rob, but it's Pacey that may need to be saved from Andie.
AKA the one where Andie cries wolf

Episode #307 "Escape from Witch Island"
With "Blair Witch" overtones, Dawson, Joey, Jen and Pacey spend a bone-chilling night on a haunted island for a school project. Meanwhile Andie becomes judge and jury, holding court for student conduct violations at Capeside High.
AKA the one on the island.

Episode #308 "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner"
Everyone gathers at Grams' annual Potluck Thanksgiving Feast, which has surprises and secrets for all. An unannounced visit from Jen's estranged mother stirs up strong emotional issues for Jen. Meanwhile, Dawson confronts Jen's mother about Eve while his own family life changes.
AKA the one with Jen’s Mom and Gail & Mitch’s divorce.

Episode #309 - "Four To Tango"
Pacey and Jen unsuccessfuly pursue passion, while Jack finds a potential love interest online.
AKA the one with the coat room shenanigans.

Episode #310 "First Encounters of the Close Kind"
Dawson, Joey, Andie and Jack head to Boston to check out Ivy League college life for a weekend, and each gets a different taste of life outside Capeside.
AKA the one with the weekend away.

Episode #311 "Barefoot at Capefest"
Is Capeside big enough for two aspiring filmmakers, Dawson and Nikki? Meanwhile Andie must work with Pacey on the school play. Jack meets Ethan again while Jen becomes intrigued with Henry.
AKA the one with the creative outlets.

Episode #312 "A Weekend in the Country"
When Joey faces potential financial disaster, the whole gang pulls together to help her with the family B&B.
AKA the one with Fred the critic.

Episode #313 "Northern Lights"
Much to Nikki's dismay, Dawson gives up on film class while both Andie and Pacey face Pacey's starring acting debut with panic and Joey continues her romance with college-boy A.J.
AKA the one where the posters came down.

Episode #314 "The Valentine's Day Massacre"
Dawson, Pacey, Jack and the rest of the gang get in over their heads at a Bacchanalian anti-Valentine's Day party while Henry's much anticipated date with Jen goes terribly awry.
AKA the one when everyone got jailed.

Episode #315 "Crime and Punishment"
Joey's mural for the school is found to be horribly defaced at the official unveiling, while Andie finally unloads the weight of her cheating and lies.
AKA the one where Pacey plays the hero.

Episode #316 "To Green, With Love"
Joey and her friends rally to help Principal Green when angry parents demand he either resign or rescind his expulsion of the student who defaced Joey's mural.
AKA the one with the protest rally.

Episode #317 "Cinderella Story"
As with all fairy tales, the clock strikes midnight on Joey's "Cinderella" weekend with AJ and, back in Capeside, Pacey meets his match in a hard-boiled ten year old misfit Buzz (played by Jonathan Lipnicki).
AKA the one with the kid from Jerry Maguire.

Episode #318 "Neverland"
Pacey worries that his would-be-romance with Joey might violate an unspoken rule with best friend Dawson, while Mr. McPhee is forced to confront Jack's sexuality.
AKA the one with the rollerskates party.

Episode #319 "Stolen Kisses"
Affairs of the heart plague everyone in Capeside during an unusually turbulent spring break.
AKA the one where Aunt Gwen messes everything up. Also AKA the one that was a promo for Young Americans.

Episode #320 "The Longest Day"
This creative riff on The Usual Suspects-meets-Groundhog Day follows Pacey and Joey through a day of agonizing about the effect their relationship will have on Dawson.
AKA the one where ***** hit the fan.

Episode #321 "Show Me Love"
Dawson turns the annual Capeside Regatta into a grudge match when he joins the race in an attempt to embarrass Pacey.
AKA the one that rewrote Dawson’s character.

Episode #322 "The Anti-Prom"
It's prom time and tension fills the air as Joey attempts to mend fences with Dawson and Pacey, while Jack discovers he's not yet ready to face the uncharted waters that lie ahead.
AKA the one that rewrote history.

Episode #323 "True Love"
In an emotionally charged season finale, Capeside's many star-crossed lovers go to drastic lengths to resolve their romantic dilemmas.
AKA the one that ruins almost everyone’s lives.

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

True Love (AKA the one that ruins almost everyone's lives) because it did ruin my life! I need this one to be gone. Crossed out. Over. *shivers*
Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Extreme Fan

"True Love" I will go with Kimberly I hate true love I don't even like that term anymore after DC wrecked it for me.

Quote:
Joey: I don't want to fight either, Dawson. I'm sorry. If we're going to have an honest relationship, Dawson, there's something you should know. I broke things off with Pacey, not entirely, but a large part because I didn't want to lose you. I may have lived across the creek, but it was only when I was rowing in this direction that I actually felt like I was rowing home. When you're so much of my life, Dawson, I mean… Your house is my house and your family is my family, and there's not a single significant event I've experienced that you haven't experienced with me. And… I was so afraid of losing that. But, if that wasn't the choice… and if I thought there was a chance that you would forgive me, I may have chosen differently. And you deserve to know that.
^^ This scene is pretty much Joey telling Dawson she wants to be with Pacey in a weird way that feels like she is trying to make Dawson feel guilty. I don't know I just don't like it.

Quote:
Dawson: You know, I used to be able to look into your eyes and know everything you were thinking. These days, I haven't a clue.

Joey: I was thinking about this summer. How much there's going to be today. I mean, we didn't get a chance to spend last summer together, you and I. We're gonna have a lot to catch up on. You know, there'll be water skiing with your dad and fourth of July on Wildock island. And we could even go into Boston for a week. That would be fun.

Dawson: Yeah.
^^ Your not alone Dawson we don't know that Joey ether she sure isn't the one we fell in love with in season 1

^^ I would much rather see Dawson dance with this Joey.

Quote:
Dawson: Last year you had the opportunity to go to Paris to study, because of me you didn't.

Joey: Dawson, that wasn't your fault.

Dawson: Yes it was my fault cause I should have made you go. But I was selfish and I didn't want you to go. I wanted you to stay here with me. And I refuse to make that mistake again.

Joey: Well, Dawson, what if it's my choice? I mean, what if I want to stay.

Dawson: Joey, come on. Even I can see it. Pacey is this year's Paris. And this time you have to go. You have to see for yourself. I can stand here and tell you that it's a colossal mistake and that all roads lead back to me, but that's not going to make any bit of difference. Words and speechs sound great, but they don't add up to anything. All that matters right now is what you want.

Joey: I don't even know what I want, Dawson.

Dawson: Yes you do. You want him. (Joey begins to cry) You want him like I want you. You love him like I love you. The only difference is, he loves you back the same way. And you deserve that, okay? And I'm not going to be the one who stands in the way of you getting there. You're free. Do can do whatever you want.

Joey: But, Dawson, I want us to still be friends and I want to know that you don't hate me…

Dawson: They're only words, Joey. Just words. Cause after you're done dispensing your pleasantries here you're gonna turn around and you're gonna walk away from. Aren't you?

Joey: I have to, otherwise I'll never know.

Dawson: Just go.

Joey: Dawson…

Dawson: Joey, go! I'm telling you, before I take it all back, alright, just go.
Yeah this scene sucks I'm glad Dawson told Joey to go because he knew she wanted to but did the writers really need to add all that crap where Dawson says himself that he is selfish and didn't force Joey to go to Paris in season 1 we all no that he didn't ever hold Joey back from anything but this scene forever makes people say Dawson is selfish and thinks that he owns Joey.

Why would the writers destroy the character of Dawson like that ? and especially when he is the title character.

I know I said it before but season 1 and 2 is the same year and is just a year apart from this so how can Joey want Dawson so much then and here a year later want Pacey when she hated him a year ago? I hate to think people change that much in one year.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Makes me sick just reading that. I wish I didn't. I'm not even going to comment even though there's stuff I could say. It can all be summed up as not making sense.

VOTE PEOPLE NOW!! GET THIS OFF!! *shudders*
Old 06-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

haha this is fun
I dont remember this episode too much, i like to forget the bad stuff, but reading the above quotes actually makes me love dawson even more.

But this deff. sucks! Love makes joey blind and cruel! I wont say anthing else...

just get this and The Longest Day out of the way and it will start to get easier!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh no..... I'm sorry Kimberly I was just pointing out why I hate this episode so much.

I'm done posting lines from season three no good comes from it.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

*hides from painful memories*

True Love

Old 06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I know Luke I just don't like being reminded No worries

Luke, keep posting lines from S3....it will be your challenge to find them plus this is a discussion board too so that helps
Old 06-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
I know Luke I just don't like being reminded No worries

Luke, keep posting lines from S3....it will be your challenge to find them plus this is a discussion board too so that helps
^^ Okay
Old 06-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Keep voting!! *hopes to get rid of this one ASAP!!*
Old 06-07-2010, 07:27 AM
Loyal Fan

im pretty sure no-one wants to keep this one on
Old 06-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Vote tally:

Twu Wuw: 3

We need more votes!

As a side note, I despise the line from Joey about how she'd have chosen differently if she knew she wasn't going to lose Dawson

Old 06-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I hate that line too, Jen.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
As a side note, I despise the line from Joey about how she'd have chosen differently if she knew she wasn't going to lose Dawson
^^ Yeah me too.

Even aside from D/Jo did anyone else think it was so completely unlike Joey to run off with a guy and leave her sister alone to take care of Alexander and run the new B and B all by herself.

Look at the difference in Joey from these two episodes a season apart.

3X23 - TRUE LOVE

Quote:
Joey: Pacey! Pacey! Pacey! Pacey! (she climbs aboard the boat and looks inside) Pace? Pacey!

Pacey: (coming from around the other side of the pier with a drink) You want something, Jo?

Joey: I want to talk to you!

Pacey: No, nope. It's a bit late for this now. I'm leaving, you can't stop me, so don't even try.

Joey: No, that's not why I'm here.

Pacey: (climbs aboard True Love) So why are you here? Maybe you want to rub it in a little bit, huh? (he jumps off the boat and unties it from the dock)

Joey: Look, I don't want to stop you, Pacey. And I don't want to stop Dawson, and I don't want to be stopped. Not by either of you, not by anyone. See, I mean, that's what this whole year's been about. We've been trying to stop each other from moving on and from growing up. But not you. You're different. And you've challenged me every step of the way and you've been there every step of the way.

Pacey: (walking past her) Jo, departure time is in T-minus 30 seconds, so if there's a point, I suggest you get to it. (he climbs back aboard. Joey thinks for a second, then turns around)

Joey: I think I'm in love with you.

Pacey: (with his back towards Joey) You think or you know?

Joey: I know. (Pacey turns to look at Joey) I've known it since the moment you kissed me and maybe even before that. As scary as it is, I don't want to deny it anymore, Pacey. I don't want to run from it and I don't want to let it run from me.

Pacey: So… what are we going to do here, Jo?

Joey: I want to come with you.

Pacey: What? Are you crazy?

Joey: I want to stop standing still, I want to move forward, I want to come with you.

Pacey: What about Bessie and the B&B? They need you.

Joey: Not as much as I need you, Pacey.

2X03 - ALTERNATE LIFESTYLES

Quote:
Joey: I was beginning to think you skipped town on me.

Bessie: Yeah I was up all night cleaning. Look, Joey. Things aren't working out for you and the Icehouse so you're fired.

Joey: Fired?

Bessie: I just don't think you should be working there anymore.

Joey: You can't fire me.

Bessie: Yes I can, and I am.

Joey: I know what you're doing Bessie. I couldn't sleep last night I felt so bad. What I said, I didn't mean.

Bessie: Yes, you did. You were right. I'm in way over my head, but these problems are not yours. I don't want to be the one robbing you of your childhood, the fun of being young. Not burdened by all my messes. It's not fair. It's not fair to you and I'm sorry.

Joey: Bessie, these are my problems because you and I are a team, you know? And you can't fire me because I'm not going anywhere and I won't be fired. And I love you. And Alexander. And I don't ever want you to feel like you're in this alone.

Bessie: Yeah but you're my little sister. I'm supposed to be taking care of you.

Joey: You do. You do take care of me, Bessie.

Bessie: You know, one day I'll get it together and you'll be proud of me.

Joey: I am proud of you, Bessie. I mean, this assignment helped me understand how much you have to deal with and how much stress you are under. I think you're amazing.

Bessie: Yeah?

Joey: Yeah.
Well Joey did in true Love exactly what she said she didn't ever want to do because I'm sure Bessie was feeling like she was in it alone when Joey left her hanging by running off with Pacey. The new writers didn't know the characters at all.

I gotta say something about this line from "True Love"

3X23 - TRUE LOVE
Quote:
Joey: I know. (Pacey turns to look at Joey) I've known it since the moment you kissed me and maybe even before that. As scary as it is, I don't want to deny it anymore, Pacey. I don't want to run from it and I don't want to let it run from me.
^^ So how or when was Joey running from Pacey when here she says she not going to run from him and she runs off with him. Yeah Joey was always running from her feelings for Pacey