Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawson's Creek Season 2 episode survivor/discussion.

Dawson's Creek
Season 2 survivor.

Please vote for the episode you least like.

201 - "The Kiss" - Joey and Dawson fall prey to the insecurities and uncertainties that creep up when friendship blossoms into a romance, and Jen begins to cope with her grandfather's death.

202 - "Crossroads" - Dawson and Joey are so absorbed with their budding romance that they neglect Pacey and forget his birthday, and Jen finds a friend in the splintered group's adversary, Abby.

203 - "Alternative Lifestyles" - When Jen and Dawson get paired up in an Econ class as a pretend couple who must come up with a "family budget," Abby convinces Jen to seize this opportunity to seduce Dawson, while Pacey's pairing with Andie brings them closer and reveals the truth about Andie's family. Meanwhile, Mitch rides Dawson about the new sexual nature of his relationship with Joey, and announces to Gayle that he has decided that an open marriage would be the best thing. And, Joey begins to see a whole new world of possibility and empowerment when she does research for her Econ project with an unmarried businesswoman.

204 - "Tamara's Return" - Joey's new interests cause she and Dawson to bicker, and Tamara's return to Capeside throws Pacey for a loop.

205 - "Full Moon Rising" - The full moon sets everything awry in DAWSON'S CREEK when Gale's dinner party goes horribly wrong and Pacey and Andie have trouble hooking up for their very first date.

206 - "The Dance" - Dawson is overtaken by jealousy when he finds out about Joey and Jack's kiss, and Pacey almost blows it with Andie by dancing with another woman.

207 - "The All-Nighter" - Pulling an all-nighter to study for an English Lit mid-term, Dawson and Joey cope with their post-break-up anger and awkwardness; Andie finds out about Pacey's affair with Tamara; and Jen is seduced by lady-killer Chris Wolfe.

208 - "The Reluctant Hero" - Dawson's distance from Joey causes him to rely on Jen, who is in serious need of support herself, and in an atypical more, Pacey comes to the rescue of Andie and her troubled mother.

209 - "The Election" - During the student body election, Abby attacks Andie in a below-the-belt smear campaign, and Dawson starts to believe that life is too short to always play it safe after Mitch and Gale opt for divorce.

210 - "High Risk Behavior" - It seems that the hormones of the Capeside teens are in overdrive - Dawson can no longer deny his lust for Jen; Pacey and Andie plan a night of fantasy; and Joey allows Jack to pose for a sketch - in the nude.

211 - "Sex, She Wrote" - Abby sets out to solve the mystery of who among the crew of friends have had sex with one another.

212 - "Uncharted Waters" - The Capeside guys and their fathers hit the high seas for a tense weekend fishing trip, while Gale, Joey, Jen, Andie and Abby do some heated female-bonding of their own.

213 - "His Leading Lady" - During the filming of Dawson's latest film, he and Joey are forced to deal with their unresolved feelings toward each other, and Pacey won't let Andie push him away in her time of need.

214 - "To Be Or Not To Be…" - After Jack cries in class while reading aloud his poem about a man, new friendships and relationships are put to the test, as everyone at Capeside High asks the same question, is Jack McPhee gay?

215 - "...That Is The Question" - Coping with the rumors about his sexuality, Jack realizes that despite his efforts to deny it, he is gay.

216 - "Be Careful What You Wish For" - On his miserable sixteenth birthday, Dawson gets drunk with Andie and a confused Jack kisses Abby.

217 - "Psychic Friends" - The Capeside Winter Arts Fair brings surprises to Joey and Grams, and Dawson loses confidence in achieving his dream when his film teacher tears his movie apart.

218 - "A Perfect Wedding" - While the Capeside crew helps the Potters cater a wedding, Joey and Dawson share a kiss, and Jen and Abby's drunken night comes to a terrifyingly sober and tragic end.

219 - "Abby Morgan, Rest In Peace" - Capeside struggles with Abby Morgan's unexpected death - Jen is disgusted by everyone's false grief, and Abby's favorite punching bag, Andie, is asked to give the eulogy at the funeral.

220 - "Reunited" - Pacey and Jack try to console Andie during her escalating emotional breakdowns, and Dawson, Joey and Jen cook up a romantic scheme to reunited Mithc and Gale.

221 - "Ch…ch…ch…changes" - Pacey fights to keep Andie in Capeside after her father decides to send her away, Dawson makes a regrettable discovery about Mr. Potter and Jen contemplates setting off on her own.

222 - "Parental Discretion Advised" - After a near-fatal fire at the Ice House confirms the danger involved in her father's illegal activity, Joey is forced to make a tough decision that will forever change her relationships with her father and Dawson.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for organizing the new round, Karen!

The Election...I think that's the episode of S2 that I've watched the least amount of times. I barely remember it.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can live without that too.

The Election - 2
Old 01-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah...

The Election

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Election - 3

Can we beat having 3 votes in the first round.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

The Election

It had some good Dawson and Jen moments If your a fan of them. But I Liked Jen only as Dawson's friend. So having them swimming naked was not cool at all it should have been Joey. So yeah bye Election you stink.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw no, i liked that episode, I will have to come back to vote, dont know to vote off, not that it'll matter.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh but it might set us up for what to vote next

The Election - 4

V - you prefer the Election to any other episode?
Old 01-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

what were the D/Jo scenes in that episode? all i remember are a few Andie/Abby Morgan scenes
Old 01-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry V season 2 is tough to vote on there all good in there own way.

Kimberly - I don't think there was any D/Jo scenes but I don't remember for sure ether.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

The Election
Old 01-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I think there might've been one DJo scene in Election... clearly not memorable

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With loads of votes, The Election is gone.

Please vote for the episode you least like.

201 - "The Kiss" - Joey and Dawson fall prey to the insecurities and uncertainties that creep up when friendship blossoms into a romance, and Jen begins to cope with her grandfather's death.

202 - "Crossroads" - Dawson and Joey are so absorbed with their budding romance that they neglect Pacey and forget his birthday, and Jen finds a friend in the splintered group's adversary, Abby.

203 - "Alternative Lifestyles" - When Jen and Dawson get paired up in an Econ class as a pretend couple who must come up with a "family budget," Abby convinces Jen to seize this opportunity to seduce Dawson, while Pacey's pairing with Andie brings them closer and reveals the truth about Andie's family. Meanwhile, Mitch rides Dawson about the new sexual nature of his relationship with Joey, and announces to Gayle that he has decided that an open marriage would be the best thing. And, Joey begins to see a whole new world of possibility and empowerment when she does research for her Econ project with an unmarried businesswoman.

204 - "Tamara's Return" - Joey's new interests cause she and Dawson to bicker, and Tamara's return to Capeside throws Pacey for a loop.

205 - "Full Moon Rising" - The full moon sets everything awry in DAWSON'S CREEK when Gale's dinner party goes horribly wrong and Pacey and Andie have trouble hooking up for their very first date.

206 - "The Dance" - Dawson is overtaken by jealousy when he finds out about Joey and Jack's kiss, and Pacey almost blows it with Andie by dancing with another woman.

207 - "The All-Nighter" - Pulling an all-nighter to study for an English Lit mid-term, Dawson and Joey cope with their post-break-up anger and awkwardness; Andie finds out about Pacey's affair with Tamara; and Jen is seduced by lady-killer Chris Wolfe.

208 - "The Reluctant Hero" - Dawson's distance from Joey causes him to rely on Jen, who is in serious need of support herself, and in an atypical more, Pacey comes to the rescue of Andie and her troubled mother.

210 - "High Risk Behavior" - It seems that the hormones of the Capeside teens are in overdrive - Dawson can no longer deny his lust for Jen; Pacey and Andie plan a night of fantasy; and Joey allows Jack to pose for a sketch - in the nude.

211 - "Sex, She Wrote" - Abby sets out to solve the mystery of who among the crew of friends have had sex with one another.

212 - "Uncharted Waters" - The Capeside guys and their fathers hit the high seas for a tense weekend fishing trip, while Gale, Joey, Jen, Andie and Abby do some heated female-bonding of their own.

213 - "His Leading Lady" - During the filming of Dawson's latest film, he and Joey are forced to deal with their unresolved feelings toward each other, and Pacey won't let Andie push him away in her time of need.

214 - "To Be Or Not To Be…" - After Jack cries in class while reading aloud his poem about a man, new friendships and relationships are put to the test, as everyone at Capeside High asks the same question, is Jack McPhee gay?

215 - "...That Is The Question" - Coping with the rumors about his sexuality, Jack realizes that despite his efforts to deny it, he is gay.

216 - "Be Careful What You Wish For" - On his miserable sixteenth birthday, Dawson gets drunk with Andie and a confused Jack kisses Abby.

217 - "Psychic Friends" - The Capeside Winter Arts Fair brings surprises to Joey and Grams, and Dawson loses confidence in achieving his dream when his film teacher tears his movie apart.

218 - "A Perfect Wedding" - While the Capeside crew helps the Potters cater a wedding, Joey and Dawson share a kiss, and Jen and Abby's drunken night comes to a terrifyingly sober and tragic end.

219 - "Abby Morgan, Rest In Peace" - Capeside struggles with Abby Morgan's unexpected death - Jen is disgusted by everyone's false grief, and Abby's favorite punching bag, Andie, is asked to give the eulogy at the funeral.

220 - "Reunited" - Pacey and Jack try to console Andie during her escalating emotional breakdowns, and Dawson, Joey and Jen cook up a romantic scheme to reunited Mithc and Gale.

221 - "Ch…ch…ch…changes" - Pacey fights to keep Andie in Capeside after her father decides to send her away, Dawson makes a regrettable discovery about Mr. Potter and Jen contemplates setting off on her own.

222 - "Parental Discretion Advised" - After a near-fatal fire at the Ice House confirms the danger involved in her father's illegal activity, Joey is forced to make a tough decision that will forever change her relationships with her father and Dawson.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

hmm......Psychic Friends.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Uncharted Waters

I 'm not much of a Pacey fan and this episode was pretty much all his

Psychic Friends isn't the best ether but Joey did look cute as hell when she was doing the photo shoot with that guy at the Arts Fair so at the risk of sounding shallow that's why I can't vote it off.