Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Never heard it here in Spain Maybe you could post the lyrics?
Old 09-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

well there a dely on the video. I am trying to sell my parents house and move into my own place. So computer time is pretty much a no go..

but I did bring you something

Kilby fanfic

I found the fanfic I was looking for. Once the page loads it is the third story down body, heart, mind, soul...

I hope you guys enjoy.

Megan
Old 09-29-2006, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Good! Thank you very much
Old 11-01-2006, 05:15 PM
New Fan

There's another and unfortunately unfinished D/G story on kilbys site called "Build Me a Road", by the way. It actually fits that google leads me to an old acquaintance like this board in my search for some different Dawson's Creek fanfiction. And I already found those two stories about D/G but do there exist some more elsewhere?

With the hindsight of a few years later, I can admit to myself and you that this particular couple was something I certainly did not appreciate back in the time of first airings. There had always been that large shadow looming over anything other than DJo but in the course of time you learn to take a second, third and sometimes fourth look which ultimately changes you and your opinions. Or a long story short, I've been re-watching all those episodes featuring Gretchen on Dawson's side and I enjoy them now for their "moment in time" as you put it in the thread-title.
Old 11-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamy_betty (View Post)
And I already found those two stories about D/G but do there exist some more elsewhere?
Have you tried fanfiction.net? The other day I found a short D/G story in there, but I can't remember the name

Quote:
and I enjoy them now for their "moment in time" as you put it in the thread-title.
Same here I already liked them back in the day S4 aired anyway But glad to know that with time, ppl is appreciating them too
Old 11-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

You know. As it happened with all you all, rewatching season 4, it made me like these two more. She was there at a time her needed her because of other, unfortunate disasters ( ) And he was there for her when she needed him. They taught each other how to love again. That it's okay to put your heart on the line because it's better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all. And her as his photography subject was too cute.

I also love how Sasha, the actor who plays Gretchen, is totally like in love with James. Didn't she say something in an interview about how she wished Dawson and Gretchen had slept together or something?
Old 11-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

ITA with everything you said Brit

And yes, I loved Gretchen 'the model'

I think I heard sth about that Brit, but I can't really remember it
Old 11-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

We all usually agree with one another so no surprise there.

I must have heard it on Media cause I remember it.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

No, no surprise at all

My fave moment remains the one when Gretchen drives to Dawson's house after reading the letter and they kiss
Old 11-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

My favourite moment as well, Bea!

Old 11-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

I love when they first meet again after years in the hardware store. It was too cute:

[Capeside Hardware Store - Dawson is looking over some shelves when a girl approaches him. Dawson doesn't take his eyes off the shelf, and she only notices a profile of him.]

Gretchen: Excuse me, do you know where the light bulbs are?

Dawson: Uhh, usually up.

Gretchen: I meant which aisle.

Dawson: Sorry, I don't work here.

Gretchen: Lucky for management. (turning to walk away, then turning back as Dawson begins to speak)

Dawson: Umm, if it helps, (turning towards Gretchen) I think they're on aisle 4… Gretchen?

Gretchen: Dawson? Wow!

Dawson: Hi.

Gretchen: Hi. How are you?

Dawson: I… damp, at the moment.

Gretchen: And in the grander scheme of things? I sorta heard through the family about last spring.

Dawson: Oh, that. I'm fine. I'm fine. And, are you still home from college for the summer?

Gretchen: A little bit longer than that. It's no biggie, I'm just taking some time off.

Dawson: Great, well, at the risk of sounding trite, it's nice seeing you again.

Gretchen: At the risk of sounding redundant, it's good to see you too. Damp and all. (Gretchen walks off as Jack is walking up)

Jack: 'kay, I got the paint, you got the rollers. Who's the girl?

Dawson: What girl?

Jack: The girl you're gonna pretend to have no knowledge of until I annoy you with the question over and over and over again. That girl.

Dawson: Uhh, long story.

Jack: Good, cause we got the whole North side of Mrs. Hamacott's to paint.

I know thelightbulb joke was silly, but thought it was halarious.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

I love that scene too I think he was kind of rude when he said that, like 'leave me alone'. But still funny
Old 11-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

^ Well he's a new Dawson. He's had his heart horribly broken, if I were him I would have a bit of a backbone to.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I have to admit somewhere out there I have a few different fanfic that I have posted over the years. All of them though prob need a good proof reading, and a few finishes touched up on them. They were written when I was much younger, and didn't have a care about having a beta reader. Now if I reread them I would prob del them. If anyone of you would like though to maybe help me fix up one or two and finish a few of them I would be glad to share them.

Actually I just found my all time fav dawson and gretchen that I have written, but it need to be fixed up before I let the public see it again.

Megan
Old 11-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Oh yes, I am interested in reading them, hence I am interested in helping you How do we make it? By email? By PM?