Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dan Leland/Eye of the Beast discussion

I've started a thread for this purely because it's on right now, not watching it but recording it for later viewing. Plus I can't find a thread already I went to page 8 and it's not on the thread guide (no idea how that happened).

Movie Trailer.

Starring James Van Der Beek, Alexandra Castillo, Arne MacPherson, and a giant squid.

Eye of the Beast is a rousing thriller rising out of the depths to put the squeeze on you. For centuries, tales of its existence have inspired fear and fascination. It is one of the largest creatures on the ocean floor. A massive, tentacled invertebrate that tends to feed on smaller creatures. Government scientist Dan Leland is sent to investigate a reported story of a giant squid that appears to be devouring everything within sight-and scent. What he uncovers is something that no one could have imagined a one-ton, tentacled terror with its eye on a new feast...man.

So post away if you have seen it. Or even if you have any thoughts.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

I saw it. I liked it. The whole monster was very fake, which i guess it's supposed to be, very SciFi. But overall, I liked it... it was a different role for james
Old 03-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I havent seen the movie. So i dont know if im going to be able to contribute anything to the discussion.

It was on TV, Karen? Great. If it airs here, i'd watch it, that'd be the only way i guess, otherwise I dont think i ever will.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:03 PM
New Fan

I didn't like it at all. The story was boring, acting pretty bad and the special effects screamed B-movie.
There's really no reason why anyone should watch this movie IMO
Old 03-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it was on Tv. It was just by luck I noticed it was on. I haven't watched it yet and i don't know when i'll get aroudn to it. It's just nice to have it
Old 04-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'd like to own it too, just for the pretty if nothing else. But im certainly not going to go out of my way to get it.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've still to watch this one too. I can't remember where I put the disk.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Anyway to pass it around? Megaupload or sth? Or is it online somewhere? 'Cause I haven't seen it.

Thank you for the thread
Old 07-19-2009, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bea, I don't know if it's available online. I recorded it off of TV.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, this is one that I missed as well. I'm not a big fan of sci-fi movies, but because it's James, I still wanna see it...I just miss it every time it airs.

Wonder if it'll be on again anytime soon...

avi: Beatriz
Old 07-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maddie, according to IMDB it's on

Sat. July 25 11:00 PM SYFY
Old 07-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I havent watched this movie. And from what ive heard it wasnt good. Honestly, is that true?
Old 07-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea. Haven't seen it yet, not big on zombie type films.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me either. But you got this movie, right? And still havent watched it?
Old 07-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have it on a DVD somewhere, but you can probably tell by that how much I want to watch it.