Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

i'll think about it

we need pics of these two....

I just rewatched the scene on hulu Hulu - Mercy: That Crazy Bitch Was Right - Watch the full episode now. i forgot how powerful it was
Old 07-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm still mourning the loss of this show and the fact that we won't see Briggs/Chloe anymore I really got hooked on their storyline and the show in general. LOVE James and Michelle!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ Yeah it felt like NBC didn't even give "Mercy" a chance to make it I think if it would of got a season 2 it would have taken off because to me it seem like it was really starting to get good at the end of season 1.

Dawson's Creek
The Wonder Years
Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I feel like they didn't give it a chance either well, they kinda did with ordering a full season, but they didn't give the show much of a chance once james came on. i guess they were looking for instant improvement with bringing him on and that didn't exactly happen to the degree they wanted it to. The show had it's flaws and crappy storylines, but they cancelled it right when it was finding it's footing!
Old 11-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Supreme Fan

I just watched this show, and I sensed that it wouldn't go well (I just read it got canceled) and I tried hard to not like Joe and Chloe, but they were amazing together and I couldn't ignore it. I can't believe James and Michelle have such chemistry but it looks like they have and when I saw them kissing I couldn't sit still, it was great. I have been waiting all along for them to kiss and I can't believe I won't have a chance to see them devloping this relationship

Oh, could you add me to the list? (do you know any place where I could find videos and/or fanfictions about them please?)

"You're adorable" - Misha Collins 31/05/09
"Where were you when I was twenty?"- Jim Beaver 04/04/10
Old 11-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board Swamy! I really wish we would have gotten another season to see the B/C relationship develop!!

As for fanfiction and videos....I haven't come across any but I haven't looked for anything either. I can only suggest the obvious - youtube for videos and fanfiction.net for fan fiction. Sorry I don't know more! I don't think their relationship got to develop enough for a big fanbase to form, so fanfics/videos might not even exist If you find anything, let us know!!!
Old 01-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
James Van Der Beek (vanderjames) on Twitter

Please join me in welcoming everyone's favorite @NickiMinaj impersonator, Michelle Trachtenberg, to the twitterverse! #FF @realmichellet
about 23 hours ago via web
Love that they still seem to be friends!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Diggin up old threads....

I miss Dr. Briggs! I LOVED james in this role. Really wish we got to see more of this character.

Btw...I forgot about that Michelle video with her singing Nicki! I had no idea who nicki minaj was when james posted that video. Now EVERYONE knows who she is. Pretty cool.