Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
They can be fans can come up with such incredible and sometimes right theories
Yes very True
Old 03-24-2019, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes feel like fan should be writers I know I come up with some interesting theories sometimes
Old 03-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

lol
Old 03-24-2019, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Sometimes feel like fan should be writers I know I come up with some interesting theories sometimes
Yeah I know right lol
Old 03-24-2019, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

They really should
Old 03-25-2019, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would be fun if they take in some fans to write a episode.

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-25-2019, 03:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's one of the things I like about Carina, she started out as a fan of shows like this, and had the same complaints that a lot of fans have so she's aware of them and trying to avoid them. Having a five year plan and plotting things out consistently is great. Jason Katims on the OG Roswell really seemed to be making it up as he went along which led to some pretty wild and inconsistent story arcs. Whereas Carina set things up in the pilot that we're seeing come into play now.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I feel the same way. And knowing that Carina has a 5 season plan for it too, make me trust her with making it good.

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-25-2019, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we get those 5 seasons she has planned out
Old 03-25-2019, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Yeah thats a good thing
Old 03-25-2019, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is
Old 03-25-2019, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Yep
Old 03-25-2019, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK. I want to do some speculating.
  1. What's really going in with Isobel during those blackouts? Carina said in an interview that she's not being controlled, but is controlled = possession? Could somebody be taking over Isobel's mind? Michael told her that she wasn't Isobel when she did it? Is he right?
  2. Is the person who took over Wyatt Long the same person who took over Isobel? And by person, I mean alien. What have they been doing in the intervening 10 years?
  3. Is Mimi Deluca suffering from a mental health disorder? Or is it something alien related? Could she have been an intended target of mine control but she was able to fight back because of her psychic powers? Or are her psychic powers alien related?
  4. How much did Jim Valenti know about the aliens? He was the sheriff when the trio emerged from their pods? Did he figure it out then and try to help them because they were only children at the time and he realised they weren't dangerous. Could he have covered up their blood-work when they were found? I've love if the show gave an explanation for why no blood tests were carried out on the children when they were found wandering in the desert.
  5. Was the desert drifter who attacked Isobel just a rando drifter or is there more to him? I think there could be more.
  6. What is Jesse Manes going to do now that project Shepard has been wrested away from him. No way he's going to let it go, especially if his son is in a relationship with one of the aliens.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Jesse will come back for revenge on Alex maybe. Michael will be played into somehow I guess. Showdown from 10 years ago maybe?
I wonder if Liz will help Max and Michael find out why she had the blackouts
Old 03-25-2019, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustdestiny (View Post)
OK. I want to do some speculating.
  1. What's really going in with Isobel during those blackouts? Carina said in an interview that she's not being controlled, but is controlled = possession? Could somebody be taking over Isobel's mind? Michael told her that she wasn't Isobel when she did it? Is he right?
  2. Is the person who took over Wyatt Long the same person who took over Isobel? And by person, I mean alien. What have they been doing in the intervening 10 years?
  3. Is Mimi Deluca suffering from a mental health disorder? Or is it something alien related? Could she have been an intended target of mine control but she was able to fight back because of her psychic powers? Or are her psychic powers alien related?
  4. How much did Jim Valenti know about the aliens? He was the sheriff when the trio emerged from their pods? Did he figure it out then and try to help them because they were only children at the time and he realised they weren't dangerous. Could he have covered up their blood-work when they were found? I've love if the show gave an explanation for why no blood tests were carried out on the children when they were found wandering in the desert.
  5. Was the desert drifter who attacked Isobel just a rando drifter or is there more to him? I think there could be more.
  6. What is Jesse Manes going to do now that project Shepard has been wrested away from him. No way he's going to let it go, especially if his son is in a relationship with one of the aliens.
1. I think possession would be the thing, because there is something wrong with Isobel during her blackouts,its like Michael said it seems like she was another person

2. It would make sense if it was the same thing possessing Isobel, but what if it was another, there maybe multiple new aliens that we dint kow about.

3. I think both Valenti and Mimi knew that aliens exist and that this mysterious alien killed Valenti before he could do much and they were gonna kill Mimi but with Mimi having a little psychic power of her own, maybe they figured to let her mind be gone and let the town think shes crazy?

Absolutely Jesse is gonna do something in the finale, against Michael if not the against the rest of him. He considers Malex's relationship like a bad point against his so called parenting and he wont tolerate it.