Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2020, 06:47 AM
Total Fan

I agree, there will be lots of tension between Max and Liz.......probably for most of season 3.
Old 07-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsmiling7 (View Post)
I agree, there will be lots of tension between Max and Liz.......probably for most of season 3.
I don't think that Max and Liz will be put on the back burner like they were for the second half of Season 2. I think that Carina lost focus of the backbone of the show and it isn't Michael, it's Max and Liz and the fact that he told her the truth about his life and his love for her.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Total Fan

Once again I agree........Max and Liz were put on the back burner, and the whole show seemed disjointed at that point. Now that the showrunner is gone, maybe things will change.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsmiling7 (View Post)
Once again I agree........Max and Liz were put on the back burner, and the whole show seemed disjointed at that point. Now that the showrunner is gone, maybe things will change.
I know that Carina was the one who pushed for the Michael centric storyline and it would be one thing if it helped anyone other than Michael but it didn't and that's the problem here. I didn't expect to see Liz and Max on the back burner after she worked so hard to get Max back and I thought that Liz didn't even get to try and enjoy having Max back even if things got interrupted from time to time.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 07-11-2020, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
For some reason, I don't think that Liz will be in California for very long. I think that everyone knows even Liz herself that Max is the love of her life and that her heart is in Roswell. I think that Liz could easily return to Roswell and that there will still be tension in part because of Max's darkside and his memories.
Yeah, knowing the CW she will come back in the first episode or two
Old 07-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, knowing the CW she will come back in the first episode or two
I would say by the end of episode 2 given that it's the CW and there are only 13 episodes ordered as I write this.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys
Old 07-14-2020, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did I miss something or has Jeanine not commented publicly on Carina leaving "Roswell, New Mexico" before the start of Season 3?
Old 07-15-2020, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I knew that Jeanine would ace this role!!!!
Yes me too
Old 07-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, she has and she has a lot of enthusiasm for her role.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Which is great to see
Old 07-16-2020, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Which is great to see
Yes of course
Old 07-16-2020, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 07-16-2020, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this info deserves to be shared here. https://www.instagram.com/p/CCuJvZVHsmK/
Old 07-16-2020, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that