2x01 Stay (I Missed You)

Air date
March 16, 2020[1]
Written by
Carina Adly MacKenzie
Directed by
Lance Anderson

Quote:
JUST A MAN WHO WANTED TO DO SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY — Torn between the heartache of Max’s sacrifice and the joy of Rosa’s resurrection, Liz suppresses her grief to focus on moving out of Roswell with Rosa. Meanwhile, Michael copes with Max’s death in his own self-destructive way, while Isobel focuses her attention on honing her alien powers. Finally, Liz makes an alarming discovery after Rosa begins experiencing mysterious side effects from her resurrection
Old 03-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just noticed this EEP
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Jeremy So excited!!!!
chaos & turmoil. Those are the best Michonne moments"
|| Danai Gurira ♥♥ The Walking Dead ||
You can't kill me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

I know I put it up about a week early lol. I haven’t done one before and I wanted to try it so I can do the rest pretty frequently. Lol But yes ladies and gentlemen and non gender. After 5 million years y’all a new season is almost here ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Old 03-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Its almost Monday OH MY GOSH

CW26Chicago which was the same that Michael/Heather did interviewing with in May for Chicago!Upfronts has provided an episode promo for 2x01

Last edited by crash landing; 03-13-2020 at 02:57 PM
Old 03-13-2020, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

Thank you for bringing this over Sarah
Old 03-15-2020, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Your welcome

Old 03-15-2020, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

Aww Thank you Sarah

Quote:
Hey Everyone!

Can you believe that after what seemed 5 million years our show is soon back? That is so awesome. So before the episode airs I just want to give a friendly reminder. Not everyone ships the same ships and that is so cool. Everyone may or may not like the same characters as you and that's cool too. The world would be a pretty vanilla place if it were the case. This board is all for representation and discussion. Please partake we value it. But please be friendly. Be kind. And remember no bashing of any one. Posters, or the actors of the show.
Old 03-16-2020, 08:30 PM
Total Fan

This episode was crazy

Michael is a mess!

Isobel is pregnant!!!!!!

Malex angst, but man when they are together they steal the show! The final will probably come full circle for them.

Maria talking about her ‘hopeful heart’ was cringe, especially when Michael is at the point he is (treating people not very well).

Liz and Rosa were amazing. I can’t wait for mor Kyle/Rosa.

Alex and Kyle were again one of the best parts of the episode.

Rosa sees Max?

Alex was bae as usual

Last edited by Brittany45; 03-16-2020 at 09:23 PM
Brittany45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Cant wait to watch the episode
Old 03-17-2020, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

What can I say about this episode? I really really loved it it was a really strong season premiere and I have a feeling that the season is just going to take names. I was expecting a Malex thanks so this was really surprising and this whole season is going to be nothing but Malex angst but you know Tyler and Vlamis really brought it. I also actually didn’t mind the Maria scenes tonight I mean this whole Michael and Maria thing I just roll my eyes at the whole thing but it is what it is and it’s The CW so we really couldn’t have expected this show tonight have a love triangle but if you seen tonight’s episode you deathly know that Malex definitely far from over.

And can we please give all the words to Jeanine Mason right now Liz completely shattered my heart tonight she was completely torn between being happy about Rose being alive and Max sacrificing his life for that to happen it was a performance actually blew me away.

I plead to The CW any more Trevino please Kyle is such an important asset to the show and honestly I want more shirtless scenes please thanks sorry not sorry. I am just really happy to have the show back if you really did feel like it has been a century since it has been on and I’m really really hoping the new people come and find the show because it’s the season is like anything like this premier then it is going to kick ass
Old 03-17-2020, 01:33 AM
Loyal Fan

The Malex scene broke my heart, but it really does just make you invest in them so much more. The vibe they have is definitely ‘true love’.

Miluca confuse me, the chemistry is just not there (for me. I know that chemistry is subjective ). Maria seemed too invested for what we have seen for them in season 1 Michael trying to ghost her was just awkward to watch, her speech to him made me want to sink through the floor I wish Carina would remember that these characters are in their late twenties.

Who the hell took Mimi? Just another thing for Maria to worry about. This girl gets no breaks.

So Rosa is getting visions of Max? How incredibly scary. I am so interested to see how that develops.

Liz is amazing. She made me cry so hard when she broke down Loved her scenes with Kyle, Michael and Rosa. Michael and Liz have so much brother/sister vibe it is not funny

Kyle and Alex are like two sexy bond men. I find their dynamic so refreshing and engaging.

Alex was MVP for me. That scene with Michael and how freaking soft Alex looked and was, gah I really do love Alex so much.

And lastly Isobel being pregnant was a total shock! I am very grossed out by this and I really hope Carina can do this story with some kind of finesse. My heart goes out to Isobel.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

- OH MY they are so cute my Echo, so happy and adorable than switches to Liz heartbroken over his body
- I adore Auturo
- Michael ghosting Maria
- Funeral time and oh Michael showing up drunk off his face and not sitting with Maria
- “Beloved Noah” OH Isobel now Isobel talking about Max instead of Noah where bet everyone thinks she is speaking of Noah
- Isobel and Michael putting Max into the pod
- Alex watching Michael walk away
- Awkward conversation between Michael/Maria and will be interesting to see what happens
- Oh the story is that Max isn’t around cause Liz dumped him … wonder if that is all a show?
- Stone Temple Pilots Oh interesting what is happening to Rosa
- Rosa seeing Noah Was her at the diner all a dream?
- Cute Rosa about her necklace and Liz taking her stuff
- Oh its memory not haunting of Noah
- Mimi having had been crying about Rosa-
- “Its been 10 years and my half-brother is still pinning for my still”
- Oh Rosa dropping the bomb to Kyle that Max is dead
- AHHH Alex left a guitar for Michael and Alex noticed the hand was healed
- Oh info about Michael’s mom is what the file was not reenlistment forms
- Michael saying NO finally to Alex my gosh that hurts but I understand where Michael is coming from. Their romantic past has been exactly what he mentioned, he bended to Alex so many times but was burned by Alex. I do feel they’ve got a journey, a journey of Alex having to show that he’s not going to push Michael away. Plus Michael clearly is not in a good space right now
- Isobel looking pretty strong
- Rosa marked with Max’s handprint still after 2 weeks, I do feel like she’s going to develop some of his powers
- All of the memories of Noah giving her that amount of power
- Poor Isobel being forced out of her denial
- Liz breaking down and hiding it from Rosa My gosh Jeanine breaking my heart
- Noah being haunted by Noah again
- Michael hitting and making out with another girl right in front of Maria than getting in a fight
- Rosa having a connection to Max and they may find away to bring him back really don’t know if its going to be this easy especially heart
- Kylex
- Someone else has Noah? Project Shephard assuming
- Flint taking the body
- Rosa stopping Flint You go girl and girls took Noah from Flint
- Maria confronting Michael where think he’s hiding and pushing her away where think he may actually feel something for Maria
- Oh of course there is something wrong with Noah’s heart, obviously wouldn’t be that easy
- “Zombie”
- Where is Mimi going? Ah the Wild Pony?
- Isobel IS PREGNANT?
- Well Mimi is the one that has been taken
- MAX? Why doesn’t he want to be brought back?
Old 03-17-2020, 12:33 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
- Michael saying NO finally to Alex my gosh that hurts but I understand where Michael is coming from. Their romantic past has been exactly what he mentioned, he bended to Alex so many times but was burned by Alex. I do feel they’ve got a journey, a journey of Alex having to show that he’s not going to push Michael away. Plus Michael clearly is not in a good space right now
I get Michael’s thinking, but how dare he blame Alex for never being able to say no to him. What I don’t like is the implication that Alex was toying with Michael. That is not what Alex was doing. Michael is not in a space to handle any relationship right now, but neither was Alex. Instead of trying to understand that Alex pushing him away was never about Michael and was about Alex’s own trauma, Michael made it about him. Michael not trusting that Alex won’t leave again, is valid, but blaming Alex for not being ready when Michael was, is gross. I look forward to seeing a Michael apologise for that.
Brittany45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Truthfully, in Michael's headspace is it reasonable to think that Michael as a character is not able to see the reasoning of Alex walking away from him is due to Alex's trauma Put yourself in Michael's shoes, do we assume he's able to see that and able to pick up on that being why Alex walks away from him

I know we the audience understand why Alex walks away from Michael BUT does Michael understand
Reply   Post New Thread