Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2020, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really get the whole 'Michael should be his own person'... isn't he his own person now? I mean being single is most probably the best thing for Michael.. but there is nothing that says he can't be his own person while pursuiing Alex.. pursuing a deeper relationship with him
Old 06-28-2020, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

Sorry, I meant that Michael needs to work through his demons and issues first before getting into another relationship in my opinion. He lets so much of his anger and pain weigh him down and hinder himself from growing and healing. Where Alex for example has moved past a lot of his and has moved to a healthier part of his life for himself. So has Isobel, she saw things she didn't like or wanted to improve and focused on herself.

And I think Michael is just lost in himself. I mean sure he had a hard life before what happen with Rosa, but I think that really knocked him for six and he started to play a role to hide from the trauma that happened. That the real him is so wrapped up under so many layers of pain, anger, and protection, that I don't think he knows the real Michael anymore.

I would like to see Michael heal some and let go of a lot of the things holding him back. See him let people in, open up about himself, get back into music, find healthier and happier ways to live his life.
Old 06-28-2020, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't apologise I just have some issues with the idea that Michael needs to be by himself to heal. I don't think him being by himself is a bad thing... in fact I think it will be a good thing for Michael... I just don't really agree with the idea that you need to heal by yourself before you can be in/or pursue a relationship, especially when you factor in the different kinds of situations people are in. This is all just my opinion though I totally respect that other fans might have different views about it.
Old 06-28-2020, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Goddess (View Post)
Looking forward to Michael’s season 3 journey
Same here
Old 06-28-2020, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
Don't apologise I just have some issues with the idea that Michael needs to be by himself to heal. I don't think him being by himself is a bad thing... in fact I think it will be a good thing for Michael... I just don't really agree with the idea that you need to heal by yourself before you can be in/or pursue a relationship, especially when you factor in the different kinds of situations people are in. This is all just my opinion though I totally respect that other fans might have different views about it.
Oh I get that and for the most part I don't either. Like in Alex's case, I would had been perfectly ok for Alex to be with Forrest while Alex overcame his stuff. I actually wish that Forrest and Alex had been paired up a lot sooner.

But with Michael, I saw him as different, it seems he ignores or lives in denial (maybe it was just when he was with Maria) he was focus on being the protector he is and taking care of her. Instead of working on the stuff that was brewing inside of him.

Plus I honestly thought that Michael was gonna self destruct more considering all he was keeping in and I didn't want him to take someone down with him while he self destructed. I honestly thought with Michael's anger issues and all the trauma he had been in last season, he would be more like a ticking time bomb as he waged with his demons. And I didn't think that fair to Maria or Alex to have to deal with that as well.

But they still had him in many ways not deal with what he was going through and that bothered me as well. So this time around, if being in a romance is gonna keep him from dealing, healing, and growing, than I rather he be single. If not, I don't see why he can't dabble in having some company. Like we had heard about Michael's one night stands, but I don't think we have ever seen him have one on screen. So perhaps seeing him take a female or male back to his trailer, they have a fun night, Michael enjoys himself, but it's not the same thing that he's had before. So he finds it wanting and wants a change, perhaps that's when he pursues Alex.

And if they plan on having Malex happen next season, I wouldn't want them to waste more time not having them together.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
KA!!!! You made it to 28, kid. Let the white lighters fly. The past year has been insane for us and I’m so thankful to be on your team. Please keep carrying me and my heavy Lebanese, Greek, and Serbian load. I’m proud of you and I love ya! We’re gonna get you back in a pool soon!
Old 06-29-2020, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Whose that he looks like Vlamis, like a relative.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty sure that is just a friend
Old 06-29-2020, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh they have similar facial features, which made me think they were family.

Is Vlamis wearing nail polish, that's adorable.
Old 06-29-2020, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here
Old 06-29-2020, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I am pretty sure they are just really good mates. If you check their IG's.. I am sure they have mentioned them just being mates.
Old 06-29-2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay
Old 06-29-2020, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

I swear I keep meaning to get on instagram, just so I can see posts that celebrities are showing off. There is so many apps to follow and I don't know half of them.
Old 06-30-2020, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me neither
Old 07-05-2020, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I feel the sameway