Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2019, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

I love that
Old 04-23-2019, 12:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Sarah and Jeremy thank you for sharing your stories with people, maybe it can help some people here. And sharing things it’s not alawys easy, the both of you have my respect for that

Sarah you got a good idea to open this thread because some people may have some questions after after seeing RNM and Malex. Actually that’s my case but I did not know where to ask

When i read your story, i saw exactly my question in it what defines someone is bisexual? For you Sarah even if you don’t have full sex with a woman you are? I have this question in my mind for years but i can’t talk about that with nobodies. My friends are nice but they are so private about sex me i m just completly free to speak about sex, my mum is like me but clearly i can’t speak sex with her, when she do that i have horrible pictures in my mind i m like that «*mom i don’t want to have this picture of you in my mind please*».

I have this question for a long time. Like i said my friends are too private or like my ex he can’t have serious discussion more than 10 minutes especially if it’s about gay/bi he is not homophobic, he just love to do jokes

I have this question for two reasons, one of them is one of my closest friend, like 13 years ago she finally made her coming out, sort of. She said to me, i was the first person to know it with his other best friends, before his parents and big brother (my famous ex who love making jokes about gay and especially to his sister ). So she said to me she still loves sexy men deeply (like celebrity we are young ) but she fall in love for her friend. She said she is not bisexual at all, it’s just her, like one of them is in the wrong body, she never looked a woman in that way so she is not bi. I m still little lost about that now because recently someone here told me something like «*if she had a relation with same gendre she is bi, it’s not for one person*»

And my second reason for this question is more personnal because she is on my mind now for a long time and some weeks ago, after the RNM episode 11 i started thinking of it again because of my... huge negative reaction to Maria :

Off topic: i love your cat we are cats lover

Last edited by Angelice; 04-23-2019 at 02:49 AM
Old 04-23-2019, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ahh that you didn't know what bisexual had meant

I could still fall under "bi-curious" where I honestly don't know related to the fact of not having had "sex" with a woman before

I think the term "bisexual" could be vast related to people that are into both men or women opposite or same sex

So having had kissed both genders having had full make out sessions with women has me seeing myself as a "bisexual"

For your friend maybe falls under "trangender" related to how I know of stories of people that make the transformation of changing gender Other people could be right that it may not just be that one person where your friend could be "bisexual"

Only we know ourselves what we are your friend could be right that its just that ONE person because for me as a bisexual, I am into both men and women right from the get go I find women hot and have had experiences with women

So your friend could very well be just into that one person but not into any other same sex
Old 04-23-2019, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

Old 04-23-2019, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

In fact i was questioning myself since i m here because of what i read from some of you, like you. I always believed a person who is bisexual had relationships with both gender, by that i mean all the package : kissing, having full sex and be in couple for sometime. And i read your story Sarah yesterday and somedays before you already talk about your past and now i have this new vision for that.

Now i read to you and my vision of it changed. When i come here i have this point of view because i don’t really know much about it and i don’t know people like you. And now honestly i don’t know where i am myself, because when i came here i have this other vision, and your point of view and what you said about your story, somethings has echoes in me. When i came here i said i m straight because i never have a love story and be in couple with woman, because i was thinking for being bi is that, having in the past loves story with men and women but apparently it’s not... so i m lost with myself
Old 04-23-2019, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think there is no "one definition" or if there is screw that and I will still call myself bisexual

I think it really comesdown to how a person sees themselves I may not be "bisexual" from not having had a full blown experience with a woman before. So whatever I am than I am considering have had experiences which is what I call them - kissing, french kissing and makeout sessions with women

Life honestly is being lost From my story and even where I am in life -- I still don't know where being unemployed for 2 years, not having a single ounce of wanting to date or put myself out there

August will mark 4 years since have had sex speaking of sex -- I stopped enjoying it with my ex probably like 6+ more months before it all came to an end. Work probably may have had something to do with it but sex with him become a "chore" and wasn't enjoying it

So that myself even has me like WTF and its why wonder if will ever find love or will ever be in a relationship again or will be alone

Myself if I ever get back into probably related to if finally get disability and get all answers to determining can go work again. Back to school and back to if ever wanting to put myself into the real world again, friends, dating etc etc

So something related to that one thing that happened 10 years ago, can I ever have a relationship|sex with a woman or am I good as long am not "outbreaking" so its that having to figure out and deal with

Anyways if I ever do want to explore dating and all that -- I will probably free myself completely to the full world [man, woman, whatever] so myself open to the idea of a full experience with a woman

Rambling sorry if confused
Old 04-23-2019, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
9-1-1

Thanks for starting the thread Sarah.

And thanks for sharing your stories Sarah and Jeremy.

I will share my story alittle later when I feel more ready.

Also here is something that explains Bisexual.

Quote:
Someone who is in all ways attracted to both guys and girls. It is not because they are sex fanatics, or simply can't decide. Being bisexual is not a phase from people who haven't fully come out yet. It is as real as being straight or gay. You might have a preference over one sex, but bisexual means you can be attracted to both genders sexually, physically, and emotionally. In other words, you are fully capable of FALLING IN LOVE with them.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for bringing that over and I feel that is a great way to explain it can have dabbled small amount into a same sex or have gone the total way

Attraction is a hard word but I do feel its the proper one where probably everyone can say someone of the same sex is attractive but still be straight related to appreciation

I really do feel that its the individual themselves that defines what they are can either be just attraction|appreciation, or "bi-curious" of having that attraction but never have acted on it

Than there's "bisexual" where I feel taking an action of either gender is how I see myself as bisexual action of having had kissed both genders and gone somewhere with both genders

I myself after another yet "re-do" will probably strongly take my sexuality into question if I ever am ready to put myself out there -- otherwise right now I don't put myself in real life got a friend known for 10-12 years that won't let me completely isolate related to going to movies ENDGAME but otherwise

So if ever ready will see if a complete self re-re-discovery happens and just go with whatever happens
Old 04-23-2019, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

Old 04-23-2019, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Jessica for the explains well for the physically and sexually ones it’s already done, emotionally not it’s true but when i talk with my friends i always said than love is not about a color, a religion, a gender or even age (with some limits because if you have like 50 years apart it’s weird ). For me the only thing which is important is the love

Sarah : it’s killing me to read you because some of your words are mine but with some changes, like for your ex and the sex, with my ex it was like that too only for me it’s not 4 years without sex but... *need to count* 14 years the part about being isolated too and being messy and if you can find love one day or not i have the same thoughts for me it’s hurting me so bad. My family hurting me too and I hurt them too, they sure, and sometime I am so desperate about that too, that i would die alone

Okay i try to explain my story too

Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2019, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Girlfriend without yet reading your story which I may backtrack to reading your story tomorrow - but just your words before your story do show that we really do have similar stories
Old 04-24-2019, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico

Old 04-24-2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by:Sarah
Chrissy
Old 04-24-2019, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell, New Mexico