Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsmiling7 (View Post)
Great video by Jeanine...
It was and I think that Max and Liz won't be put on the backburner again like they were after Max returned and remembered Liz.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-19-2020, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
It was and I think that Max and Liz won't be put on the backburner again like they were after Max returned and remembered Liz.
Yeah I hope not
Old 08-20-2020, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that we will see more of Max and Liz during Season 3 and that their relationship won't be put on the back burner for an extended period of time now that Carina isn't the executive producer anymore.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-20-2020, 06:36 AM
Total Fan

I hope this is correct, or else they will lose me.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hope this is correct, or else they will lose me.
I don't think that Jeanine was happy with the direction of this storyline in Season 2 either.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't think that Jeanine was happy with the direction of this storyline in Season 2 either.
I wouldn't blame her
Old 08-21-2020, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
I wouldn't blame her
She didn't hide that either.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She didn't hide that either.
I wouldnt eithe rlol
Old 08-22-2020, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
I wouldnt eithe rlol
I wouldn't either and Nathan and Jeanine wanted to explore Max and Liz's relationship after he was brought back from the dead. They discuss it here. Jeanine Mason & Nathan Parsons Interview for 'Roswell, New Mexico" at NYCC
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbux53FSXBo
Old 08-23-2020, 07:32 AM
Total Fan

That was so cute.....love Nathan's curly hair!
Old 08-23-2020, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A new picture of Jeanine and Nathan with friends in New York. Here's the link, https://www.instagram.com/p/CEP-gK0o5HR/
Old 08-24-2020, 05:44 AM
Total Fan

Love it.....glad to know where Nathan is!
Old 08-26-2020, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

An older picture of Jeanine and Nathan.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu51BH0gyze/
Old 08-27-2020, 06:36 AM
Total Fan

Thank you for bringing over the old pictures. Anything helps!
Old 08-27-2020, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you for bringing over the old pictures. Anything helps!
Nathan and Jeanine are together and doing just fine and keeping a low profile together. They were kind enough to let someone share a new picture of them together in New York. I know that they made a lot of people very happy, myself included.
An older picture of Jeanine and Nathan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boky0wlhxrT/