Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

It should be..... it should be quite a ride for us I am ready though.. I know that Malex will find their way back to each other.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I’m expecting a roller coaster of sorts
Old 06-28-2019, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's the fun of it.
Emily
Old 06-28-2019, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

It most certainly is.. without obstacles, a couple on t.v would be slightly dull to watch. I like the bumps in twists and turns.. happiness is important, but so is some good old angst
Old 06-28-2019, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just hope not to many twists and turns, we need our fill of Michael and Alex
Old 06-28-2019, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

:rotlf: I am looking forward to seeing them build up a friendship
Old 06-29-2019, 03:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
That scene broke my heart... Alex was not leaving Michael for anything
It’s so true and about that... we know he will rest with Michael at any cost. Now when i think about this awful last scene of him, i read Tyler is happy with all the development of his character... so maybe this scene is here for telling us Alex will fight and rest at any cost, tired of walking away and it’s include the thing to come with Maria? But he will be here as a friend first, the pillar of Michael even if he goes with Maria or going to his old habits... i don’t know if i m clear a strong man here as friend (and more after) for Michael, because Max, well it’s not really the case, only Izzy is here and not always

Quote:
There really is.. I think it's because every scene Malex has shared so far is so charged and intense
That’s so true and this is one of the numbers reasons Malex is so huge, well fir me

Quote:
It most certainly is.. without obstacles, a couple on t.v would be slightly dull to watch. I like the bumps in twists and turns.. happiness is important, but so is some good old angst
Again it’s true it’s just Carina don’t need to do that with Alex best friend and a a woman of color, society don’t need that kind of fight LGBT against colored people but yeah there is always some angst and obstacles in a couple, i just prefer the type of Piper and Leo in the first Charmed, starting in the first season, ending happy in the last episode of the show with a lot during 8 years but not a freaking best friend in the middle
Old 06-29-2019, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelice (View Post)
It’s so true and about that... we know he will rest with Michael at any cost. Now when i think about this awful last scene of him, i read Tyler is happy with all the development of his character... so maybe this scene is here for telling us Alex will fight and rest at any cost, tired of walking away and it’s include the thing to come with Maria? But he will be here as a friend first, the pillar of Michael even if he goes with Maria or going to his old habits... i don’t know if i m clear a strong man here as friend (and more after) for Michael, because Max, well it’s not really the case, only Izzy is here and not always
I don't think Alex should have to fight for Michael. I don't think he will walk away and I am sure Alex will let Michael know that he is there for him and that he isn't walking away, but Alex is not a doormat and Michael made his choice.. we all know it was the wrong choice, but Michael has to figure that out and when he comes to the conclusion that Alex is still it for him.. he might have to do some fighting himself for Alex Alex will definitely be a pillar of strength for Michael (if they choose to do the spiralling thing for Michael), I don't think Alex will walk away from him or Maria as a friend.. Alex is too good for that.

Quote:
Again it’s true it’s just Carina don’t need to do that with Alex best friend and a a woman of color, society don’t need that kind of fight LGBT against colored people but yeah there is always some angst and obstacles in a couple, i just prefer the type of Piper and Leo in the first Charmed, starting in the first season, ending happy in the last episode of the show with a lot during 8 years but not a freaking best friend in the middle
Pinning minorities against each other is always gross, the fact that Maria and Alex are best friends.. that is just another layer of WTF?!!. I just wish same sex couples could get half the decent treatment that M/F couples receive... it sucks that LGBTQ fans always have such a fight on their hands when it comes to shipping. It makes it harder when LGBTQ fans are often singled out as bad/troublemakers by the rest of the fandom. It just makes me sad at how false that is.
Old 06-29-2019, 09:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I don't think Alex should have to fight for Michael. I don't think he will walk away and I am sure Alex will let Michael know that he is there for him and that he isn't walking away, but Alex is not a doormat and Michael made his choice.. we all know it was the wrong choice, but Michael has to figure that out and when he comes to the conclusion that Alex is still it for him.. he might have to do some fighting himself for Alex Alex will definitely be a pillar of strength for Michael (if they choose to do the spiralling thing for Michael), I don't think Alex will walk away from him or Maria as a friend.. Alex is too good for that.
I totally agree with you, i think maybe i don’t express myself well because i don’t mean to said Alex is a doormat just trying to said he is here no matter what even if it’s in a friend zone, not like Max who turn him a little after the Rosa story or even recently with Noah. And i don’t see him walking away from Maria neither but for that it’s little sad because it’s not something i will accept

Quote:
Pinning minorities against each other is always gross, the fact that Maria and Alex are best friends.. that is just another layer of WTF?!!. I just wish same sex couples could get half the decent treatment that M/F couples receive... it sucks that LGBTQ fans always have such a fight on their hands when it comes to shipping. It makes it harder when LGBTQ fans are often singled out as bad/troublemakers by the rest of the fandom. It just makes me sad at how false that is.
You are right, a lot of TV Shows are like that fir the treatments LGBT characters and it’s sad and knowing Carina is happy with her story it’s just completely insane for me but Tyler seems good with that so... wait and see, maybe he have some clue we don’t have because until now the majority of LGBT fans i read are not happy with that story
Old 06-29-2019, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
:rotlf: I am looking forward to seeing them build up a friendship
Looking forward too that as well
Old 06-29-2019, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am too
Tyler responded to a tweet on twitter about Vlamis and said his hair is very soft
Old 06-29-2019, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I totally agree with you, i think maybe i don’t express myself well because i don’t mean to said Alex is a doormat just trying to said he is here no matter what even if it’s in a friend zone, not like Max who turn him a little after the Rosa story or even recently with Noah. And i don’t see him walking away from Maria neither but for that it’s little sad because it’s not something i will accept
I never meant to imply that you thought Alex was a doormat I get what you are you saying now and you are right.. Alex will most likely not walk away from Michael.. which is what we want It will truly make Michael notice that Alex is just as invested as him as he is to Alex.
Old 06-29-2019, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-29-2019, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vlamburn are so soft
Old 06-29-2019, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They really are and giving so much to us of late