Old 03-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vlamburn shenanigans on Tyler's ig today

xxxx
Old 03-02-2021, 10:04 PM
Passionate Fan

So cute

I can’t believe how close they are to finishing season 3

Malex are coming. All the hints we have gotten. I feel bad for any M&M fan that thinks Michael will be chasing her Like Maria dumped him and he didn’t even fight, just went and watched Alex, got all heart eyes and proceeded to tell Isobel that he finally has hope that he and Alex will end up together. Not to mention he never once let go of his past with Maria. The fact that Alex was always a huge thing in their relationship speaks about how much Michael and Alex are not done. When Michael finally takes off that bandage on his hand and heals, it will be when he is with Alex and I can’t wait for that moment.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Which social media platform brought this on?? I love tumblr and twitter, but I stay far away from any ships wars. I just want to enjoy Malex and this silly show about aliens, lol.

I do think all fans should be allowed to believe in whatever they want, but to actually think Malex won't get a chance or that Michael doesn't love Alex anymore just means that you have not been paying attention (IMO). The idea that Michael continually chooses Maria is a fanon thing, it's not what actually happens within the show, because Alex never once offers himself to Michael in that way. The fact that Michael's first choice is to call Alex when he needs emotional support and not his girlfriend is another hugely telling sign that Michael has not let go of Alex. The fact that the writers had it be Alex that was stolen and used to make Michael build a bomb that could kill his siblings and Maria, is not something that can be ignored. Michael never taking off the bandage on his hand the whole time he was with Maria is another huge factor in that Michael has not healed from his trauma, and has not moved on from anything. Michael telling Isobel that he thinks he and Alex will get a chance to make things right is another huge telling sign that Malex is definitely where this story is heading for these specific characters. Michael and Alex caring for other people, yet not being able to let go of each other is a big issue here... Michael has not.. the whole entire time he was dating Maria, let go of Alex. Maria can see this, and that is why she ultimately ends it between herself and Michael, and it's why Michael doesn't fight her on it.. it's why after this breakup he can look confidently at Isobel and say that he and Alex will get their chance at being together.

Now enough with all my serious theorising

I am hoping we get a Vlamburn live when episode 1 airs

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 03-02-2021 at 11:41 PM
Old 03-02-2021, 11:47 PM
Passionate Fan

It was just something some friends and I were chatting about in a private discord. I was reading a comment on Facebook about how Malex wouldn’t be an issue if Alex wasn’t gay and it just made me want to scream, I am not going back to that SM platform where Roswell is concerned. The homophobia is just too real

A Vlamburn live for an episode in season 3 would be awesome. I have a feeling that is a real possibility where Michael and Tyler are concerned
Old 03-02-2021, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe the episode where something big happens between them... there is that close contact scene in episode 4 I think... maybe something huge happens between them then. We know they have been filming quite a lot together I can imagine how much fun Vlamburn would have with that
Old 03-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Passionate Fan

It is going to be so interesting to see yet another change in their dynamic. I can’t wait to see how they navigate their way through this.
Old 03-03-2021, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am just excited to see how they move and work as a couple... give me all the fluff and domesticity of it all
Old 03-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just those two so much, they are great captains to have
Old 03-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully we will know soon when they come back
Old 03-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes let's hope
Old 03-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

“I hope Malex works out, I really hope it does.”

- Michael Vlamis - Professional Malex Fanboi™

xxxx
Old 03-03-2021, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are so right Vlamis, they better give us Malex
Old 03-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh Vlamis already knows that we are going to get Malex. His whole attitude about this season feels so much less rehearsed
Old 03-04-2021, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Absolutely He is teasing us so much!
Old 03-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Passionate Fan

This type of teasing us good, because it alludes to good things for Malex. We never really got that in season 1 or 2 from Tyler or Vlamis.