Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2020, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
Yep. I just want some acknowledgement that the whole Michael/Maria thing hurt Alex. Alex would never be petty, but experiencing hurt over a friend's betrayal is something that would absolutely happen!
I don't think Alex would or could be petty. But that had to hurt and it would have been better for the show to acknowledge it like adults, instead of the original bs that they pulled. Where it was just accepted and glossed over, that's gonna cause hurt and problems no matter what. And not facing it was childish and immature on Carina's part. She just didn't want to mess with her story for Michael during season two.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Season 2 was just a shtshow, there were a few good eps and the Malex moments were some of the best, but season 3 has to be better then the crap they tried to pull in season 2.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 2 was bad for Malex, season 3 needs to be better
Old 10-25-2020, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Season three must be better, it's the only thing that will save the show.

I know we won't get a "you stayed" scene this season considering filming restrictions. But could we have a morning after where they get to be all happy and smiling at each other with giant grins on their faces.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am hoping we will still get intimate scenes between them.
Old 10-25-2020, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too
Old 10-25-2020, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I want at least one scene of them making breakfast together at Alex's place. They're in some pjs of sorts, they drinking coffee, making bacon or pancakes, and they just get to enjoy themselves on their own time and no Isobel popping up with bagels.

It would be funnier if next season, Isobel sense the boys want to be alone and she gets everyone to clear out and gives them some space as a nice call back to her accidently interrupting them for their morning glow session.
Old 10-25-2020, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like fandom has made out that Alex would be the one who can't cook in the Malex relationship (which is crazy considering the type of life Alex has led, and not to mention his job), but anyway. I would love to see Alex cooking Michael some breakfast or dinner
Old 10-26-2020, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Alex lives on his own and considering the life he has lived as well. I'm pretty sure that Alex knows how to cook, I don't know what kind of cook he is, but I'm sure he's decent enough to feed himself and not poison himself.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex cooking for Michael would be lovely
Old 10-26-2020, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

I think I'm at that age, where I just want to see domestic couples. Especially LGBT+ couples being domestic, simple things like cooking together, or arguing about tidying up, or watching tv together.

I mean I still like the drama or adventures, but I want the softer moments there too to balance out the bigger ones.
Old 10-26-2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to see Alex cook for Michael
Old 10-26-2020, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I don't think happy couples or domestic couples are boring at all... you can still give them internal issues that audiences will crave to see, especially couples that the fandom already respond well to. Malex deserve some domestic bliss!
Old 10-27-2020, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it annoys me that writers equate happy healthy couples with boring couples. Which isn't true. I would happily watch a happy pairing do things that show that as a couple that is happy, healthy, and there for each other. I rather see them take on the world together instead of the world take on them.

I mean what's the point of a pairing, if the pairing is split up most of the time, longing for each other, angst, drama filled? Honestly I find that boring, we have all seen that a million times. Plus they spend more time being miserable than actually being a pairing, kinda defeats the purpose.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I mean what's the point of a pairing, if the pairing is split up most of the time, longing for each other, angst, drama filled? Honestly I find that boring, we have all seen that a million times. Plus they spend more time being miserable than actually being a pairing, kinda defeats the purpose.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I still think under Chris the romance of it all, and Malex will be treated a whole lot better.