Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2020, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really hope we get something from them
Chrissy
Old 08-21-2020, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Something from Vlamburn now? Or something for Malex when the show starts back up? Because Malex will absolutely be getting stuff.

Last edited by Enchanted Goddess; 08-21-2020 at 03:10 PM
Old 08-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Well thankfully Carina is gone and hopefully her horrible writing practices are gone as well. You would think that the powers would be would see how badly two was received by the public and be like maybe we should go a different direction to succeed. I mean they most know this is probably the show's last chance.

Still find it funny that all her cliches and outdated story practices when it came to Malex she honestly seem to think were progressive and woke. Maybe back in the day, but with shows like Sex Education and Black Sails and movies like the Old Guard that treat their LGBT characters and pairings with better respect didn't exist and shown how it's done to compare to.

I want to see some friendship scenes, I like to see them build something solid outside of just romance. Sure it's great to love the person you love, but it's even better when you like them too.
Old 08-21-2020, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watching Malex be friends will be so rewarding. I mean we all know they love each other, but to see them finally get to joke and play like they did when they were younger...

Malex + famous love letters

xxxx
Old 08-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh my That gifset is amazing
Old 08-21-2020, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

The love letter trope is perfect for a Malex gifset
Old 08-21-2020, 09:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
The love letter trope is perfect for a Malex gifset
Old 08-22-2020, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love that set, thanks
Old 08-22-2020, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

This fandom is so talented!!
Old 08-22-2020, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That gif set is so lovely. The Malex fandom is so talented
Chrissy
Old 08-22-2020, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

The artwork for these two is out of this world ❤️❤️
Old 08-22-2020, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

The guy whose taking over as the head, I forget his name. I remember seeing a thing of him with some of the other powers that be behind the show. And I think he was talking about how he's a big romantic and he likes big romantic gestures.

So of course Forrest and Alex are gonna happen. Cause they should and also Alex and Michael are in different places in their lives and aren't ready for anything yet. Alex needs to see what this thing with Forrest is and Michael has a lot of healing and growing to do. But they will meet again soon, even the new people in charge can't be that stupid to keep the boys apart for the whole season.

Will they have Alex and Michael be good friends and supporting each other with this new alien issue of Mr. Jones. And just general life bs stuff like you do for the people in your life. I could see them getting closer and closer. Where their romantic feelings get stronger and stronger.

And then an intense moment happens, which later leads on to a an almost kiss that doesn't happen cause tension building, Alex is still with Forrest, and something probably stops them. Then perhaps Michael being the passionate guy he is, lays it all on the line for Alex in some big romantic gesture/speech. Alex is stunned and doesn't know what to say. They are interrupted by that moment.

We either see Forrest and Alex break up or it's eluded that they do. Alex is not the type to cheat on or lead someone else on, while his heart is elsewhere.

Later on we see Alex come by to visit Michael or Michael visits Alex because they need to have "the talk" about where this cosmic relationship is going. And Alex tells Michael that Forrest and him broke up. Some honest communication happens and the music swells, which leads to them having a big movie kiss as they reunite.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This fandom is so talented!!
It really is, which is so great to see
Old 08-22-2020, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Considering one of the execs for the CW had a Malex poster on his wall I think most of the cast and crew are invested in Malex. I expect to see some big things happening/changing for them in the middle of this season
Old 08-22-2020, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Considering one of the execs for the CW had a Malex poster on his wall I think most of the cast and crew are invested in Malex. I expect to see some big things happening/changing for them in the middle of this season
I didn't know that, do you know which one?

Yeah not only are they a money gold mine. Seriously that chemistry is just chef's kiss. I mean Vlamburn are just magic together, no matter what kind of scene they are in. It's just entertaining and special to watch them together.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top