Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2020, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

That's a great title choice.

And I think Forrest and Alex are gonna have a date where they are off on their own, with maybe Michael finding out.

But then they will be rushed and be a thing for jealous Michael to happen.

Than she will probably rush and push Malex stuff quickly.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I am sure Malex will be just as sloppily thrown together as every other couple on this show has been, I just happen to think they will be the best of the ‘sloppily’ thrown together couples on this show
Old 04-24-2020, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah i have no faith in her whatso ever so if we get a Malex reunion it will be half ass and rushed
Old 04-24-2020, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

We just have to forget the rushed storyline’s and focus on that magic Vlamburn chemistry
Old 04-24-2020, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

For reals
Old 04-24-2020, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

It will be nice to have a break from the show this week though

You know it’s amazing how many times Malex have broken up, yet they have never been an actual couple
Old 04-24-2020, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I know i thinks a record lol
Old 04-24-2020, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

You know I don't think we are gonna get a "reunion" reunion. Not like the reunion that Echo got. I'm sure we will have to jump though a lot of hoops and there will be complications.

I think it's more likely that there gonna be lots of Miluca, Forlex, and Michael being jealous. Then there gonna be some big moments for Malex where it's crammed in at the end-ish. And then it will be a cliffhanger left up in the air for next season.

I think either Michael will want Alex to choose him and it will be Alex being confused between Michael and Forrest. Or Michael wants Alex to choose him or for Michael to want Alex back on some level only for us not to find out what Alex's answer is until season three. Maybe because Alex has been taken or sent away or Alex is hurt and can't answer. Or maybe Alex is simply avoiding Michael cause he's got to figure things out. Or Alex is just really really confused by Michael in general considering how Michael has jerked Alex around.

Or Michael and Alex circling around each other again and they share an intense moment and before they can talk about it, the big finale event thing goes down and we won't find out the income until season three?

Or maybe the last we see them is them having a massive blowout where all the raw feelings come out and we won't know what happens when the dust clears until season three?

Just knowing her, the show, and the CW, I do think that Malex is gonna be left wide up in the air until next season.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very close to a new thread
Old 04-25-2020, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am trying not to speculate on how they will bring Malex back together.. I mean it is going to happen, but I can't even begin to imagine how. Carina is about as dramatic as one can get
Old 04-25-2020, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

I honestly think a lot of it's going to have to do with Michael being jealous of Forrest.

I do think Michael is gonna put his foot in it when it comes to Alex and Forrest.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah you know he will. Almost new thread time yall
Old 04-25-2020, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Cause she loves drama and cliches. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a scene of Michael encountering Jesse in town. And Jesse being the evil SOB that he is, makes some nasty comments about Alex and about Malex's relationship.

Like how Jesse always knew that Michael wasn't right or good enough for his son. That all Michael does is hurt Alex and Michael bites back that Jesse would know all about that.

And probably a few comments about other things to push Michael's buttons. Like perhaps talking about his hand or his mom. Maybe to try and start a fight and get Michael in trouble once again.
Old 04-25-2020, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really want Michael and Jesse to have a confrontation. I feel like that convo is going to be very interesting
Old 04-25-2020, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

New thread time