Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vlamburn have such great chemistry and plays on screen with Malex
Old 04-04-2020, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Malex are just that couple... even when they are not romantically together.. their scenes are still the best thing about every episode Vlamburn have the power, ya'll
Old 04-05-2020, 12:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Been really liking all of Vlamis’ interviews lately, the way he answers questions The way he continually speaks about Malex and the triangle is very telling in my opinion. Oh guys, Malex are so very far from over, this season is about them building that friendship, but I am so looking forward to when that won’t be enough for either of them It’s coming.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Hahahaha

Monday is just around the corner everyone.... So much Malex to feast on in this episode
Old 04-05-2020, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
See.. I feel a bit differently I don't think Alex is going to martyr himself by telling Maria that Michael deserves a second chance, I just think he will do it because he wants them to be happy.. I think Michael and Alex are going to be in a good place with each other... they are building up their relationship slowly but steadily... I mean often we will see them have moments, but I think Malex are truly going to be good about the friend thing... I do believe something horrible will happen in the finale that will push Michael to confront the feelings he still has for Alex... hell, it will probably push Alex to realise there is something still there as well I really have no idea what is going to happen.. I can see a pattern happening and the spoilers and pics we have gotten just seem to cement what I think will go down later in my head... but this show is crazy. One thing we do know... Carina, Vlamis and Tyler have all said.. Malex are no where near over... I am not going to worry.. I am just going to enjoy the ride and squeal over all the great Vlamburn chemistry
Oh I know they are far from over, these two are probably gonna be on/off more than a child coming down from a sugar binge. I mean the way that Michael looks at Alex like he understand what the lyrics of love songs mean now. Everything points to something leading to a reunion or at least a mash up between them by season's end is definitely there. The longer they keep a pairing apart on the CW, the more they can big them up and having people on the edge of their seats clamoring for more.

But this is the CW and Carina who both love cliches and stereotypes, so that's what I'm guessing because of those reasons.

And they also seem to make sure Alex suffers, but still does the right thing. I'm a bit bitter on all the heartache that Alex has had to endure. (And Michael as well.) But I think that's because I grew up watching LGBT characters constantly facing tragedy and heartache and I'm just so beyond over it now. And I have known people in my life who have gone through that. Sorry I just find it frustrating.

I'm really glad that they are just friends because this way they are learning how to be in each other lives without complicating it with sex. And also neither are ready, they both have some demons they have to deal with first. I still don't want Michael with anyone right now, I much rather he be healing and being ok with himself alone like Isobel. Plus it's great that they know that they like each other as well as loving each other.

Though I wonder how they are gonna do jealous Michael. Like is he gonna get pretty jealous right off the bat? Or start off at like a one and end up at a ten? Like I can see him using his powers on Forrest. Cause that's a Michael thing to do and he's done it before. Or when Michael threaten Forrest to do right by Alex or he'll have Michael to answer to. Will Forrest call Michael out on Michael still having strong feelings for Alex? Will things get a little cave man behavior between them?
Old 04-05-2020, 02:19 PM
Total Fan

I think Michael’s jealousy will be 1) hurt because he sees that Alex could move on, 2) he doesn’t trust anyone ever and 3) how dare this jerk flirt with his Alex right in front of him
Old 04-05-2020, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

I could see Michael being like Forrest is bad news, you should stay away from him and then come up with all this evidence. But it's mostly just why he doesn't like him.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited for Monday can't wait for Malex and Forrest
Old 04-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to be interesting as hell. I feel like Michael will try to be okay with it... but Alex and Michael still love each other very much, and it's not easy to see someone you love pursuing another relationship, even if you yourself are not ready to be in a relationship with that person right now. I can't wait
Old 04-05-2020, 05:53 PM
Total Fan

I completely agree. As long as Malex keep growing within their relationship, I will be good
Old 04-05-2020, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

#so soft #malex have such soft moments #they have such passion and fire
#but their soft moments really are some of the loveliest

xxxx
Old 04-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Gorgeous gifset 💕 Love that even though Malex are not in the best place (right now), Michael is still so gracious that Alex is willing to help out
Old 04-05-2020, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

They really do just get each other... it's unexplainable how well they actually know each other, because they still miscommunicate so easily I love them so much!!
Old 04-05-2020, 07:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Their chemistry is just so intense. I don’t know how anyone can deny their insane connection

Last edited by Enchanted Goddess; 04-05-2020 at 08:42 PM
Old 04-05-2020, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

The way they look at each other

xxxx