Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2020, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

See I could see Forrest being cool with the aliens and being a helper when it comes to the scooby gang. But also it could cause some conflict and natural drama. Like yet another person knowing the secret and being part of the gang. The complicated feelings and relationships considering Alex and Michael's history. Alex's new boyfriend becoming a part of the secrets gang. I was also thinking about how well Isobel and Michael took Liz knowing their big secret, and then what Max did to Liz's lab. I wonder what the trio would think of Alex's new boyfriend knowing. Even if he was cool and a ally with everything going down.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it would create conflict with the group, especially Michael, but I wouldn't mind that.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

See that's drama I could get behind because it's natural and it makes sense. That things would be complicated and it would be something they could all work through. And it would open up for some honest conversations with Alex and Forrest.
Old 07-22-2020, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I would have to agree with that
Old 07-22-2020, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

I mean I can see some jealousy and some issues with Michael and Forrest concerning Alex. Though I do think there will be some moments, where Michael will not be on his best behavior considering how he feels about Alex. And maybe Forrest won't either because that's a human response. But I would hope that Michael and Forrest would grow to be civil to each other and get on in a friendly manner. Kinda like how Liz and Jenna are.
Old 07-22-2020, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's a little different to Jenna and Liz.. but I hope that Forrest becomes a true part of the group.
Old 07-22-2020, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I think it's a little different to Jenna and Liz.. but I hope that Forrest becomes a true part of the group.
True, I just don't want them to be drama filled and down right nasty to each other. I mean they have been civil before and they freaking adults, so I don't want to see them act like teenagers. I mean they could be something similar to Maria and Isobel I guess.
Old 07-22-2020, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think they will be hostile at all... but there will be a certain tension that is always around them. As long as Michael is in love with Alex and Alex is with Forrest... the tension will be inevitable.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I don't think they will be hostile at all... but there will be a certain tension that is always around them. As long as Michael is in love with Alex and Alex is with Forrest... the tension will be inevitable.
It's still a CW show, I don't trust them to not go for the cheap drama.

But I think there will still be some tension between them no matter who Alex is with.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just want them to allow Forlex some happiness before everything gets confusing again for Alex!
Old 07-23-2020, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Me too, I want to see them on dates, I want kisses, I want bedroom scenes, I want them laughing, smiling, and being happy. I want to see them talking and being a healthy couple.

And them get to be a couple for a few episodes before things are confused with Michael and Malex. Also hopefully no more of Alex's demons coming to bite them, let them be happy.
Old 07-23-2020, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like Forlex has the potential to be the happiest couple we have had on this show. They better let them be happy for a while

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 07-23-2020 at 03:32 AM
Old 07-23-2020, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

I want them to be happy and healthy. I want them to see them actually talk about their stuff and work through it together. I want them to talk about their families, their pasts, their lives as gay men in families like theirs. I want to see them support each other and be there for each other in equal ways.

I also really want to see them being domestic, like them hanging out on the couch eating take out and watching some streaming show, with Buffy hogging most of the couch as she steals food.

Though I don't think they will be together for a long period because they got to have Malex at some point. I hope we get most of their time together is filled with happiness.
Old 07-23-2020, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't need them to last forever, but I want their time together to mean a lot to each other and I want it to be important.
Old 07-23-2020, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think all we can hope is some happiness with these two for right now