Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2020, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

I'm really starting to think that Alex gets taken and messed with so that he's not exactly the same.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think that Alex will be taken. Way to bring in his brother
Old 04-27-2020, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I could see Gregory storming in and being like what have you done to my brother?

I wonder if Alex ends up in a coma. And all Tyler has to do is lie there and sleep.
Old 04-27-2020, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I would like to see that
Old 04-27-2020, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I'm really starting to think that Alex gets taken and messed with so that he's not exactly the same.
What makes you think that.. like do you have a theory for that? Or is it more just a thought or hope??
Old 04-28-2020, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
What makes you think that.. like do you have a theory for that? Or is it more just a thought or hope??
It's half a feeling and half the way that Carina writes.

Just something in my gut tells me something bad is going to happen to Alex. And if not bad, something big.

It's because Jesse has been involved with some shady stuff that we haven't seen sure, but in the promo for next week he's talking about stuff that Jenna got into with the gene stuff. Plus it's Jesse, he's the bad guy after all and he's all about causing pain and trouble. And he has a score to settle with Alex over several things. Jesse isn't the type to shy away after being bested by his son, he's all about control and power. He would pay back in kind, but even more when it comes to one of his sons. He will want to show them whose the alpha in the family is.

Gregory is coming to town. Why would he come to town? I mean sure Jesse could be playing his sons off each other. Why not just send Flint, if Jesse is using his sons against each other. (Though the actor might not been available) But they created Gregory and they hired an actor to play him. Plus he's coming towards the end of the season, which is usually when big events happen. Is Gregory coming to harm his brother or save him? And also Alex seems to get the short end of the stick with situations on this show, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have Alex get hurt in some form or other. Because Alex must be the tragic character that life continues to knock around.

Though it's also what Lilly and Vlamis have said about filming with Tyler. And a scene with Forrest, Michael, Isobel, and Alex in support of Alex. Which makes me wonder why they would all be in a scene together? Or in support of Alex?

But it's mainly the fact that big brother Gregory is coming to town. Like why would she bring in a new Manes if she already has Jesse who is a brilliant villain that she hasn't really used in a long time. And she has Flint as well, but he hasn't been seen in a while. But also what purpose does Gregory serve? Is he supposed to be the new bad or the new mystery? I mean she has repeatably shown the Manes to be wicked men when it comes to the alien and people. But also the only Manes we have seen continually on the show is Alex, it would be logical that Gregory would interact with Alex on some level.

Though this is Carina, this seasons has been madness from the start and not really made any sense or had an progress or direction. So she could just be bringing Gregory in to pour more confusion and insanity into an already overflowing season. Be like look I have another evil Manes for you to be shocked and appalled by.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention this is my way too long post. It's also because of Malex. She's gonna have them circle around each other again. We know more Malex is coming, we know they are too cosmic, popular, powerful with that chemistry for them to be pushed aside. Malex is the golden goose that brings in the money and the ratings. You don't throw away the golden goose.

I mean sure Forlex is happening and that will definitely bring jealous Michael back around. Though Alex might just push Michael back out of his life, or Michael might still be playing hot/cold with Alex's feelings. Like the whole wishy washy, I don't want you, but no one else can bs that happens a lot with exes. But they want Michael to stick around for Malex to actually be something. But nothing brings a complicated ex back into your life in the drama world like a major event or something dangerous happening to you or to your health. I mean she's all about the drama and the OMG moments. Now if Michael almost lost Alex for real, like Alex was close to actually perishing, and not just off with a new fella. That might glue Michael to Alex's side real fast.

Last edited by cherrios; 04-28-2020 at 12:21 AM
Old 04-28-2020, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting... I could maybe see something like that happening. I do think something big is going down with Alex toward the end of the season... I have read many spec, and I will be interested to know which comes the closest to what happens with Alex
Old 04-28-2020, 01:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmmm, maybe
Old 04-28-2020, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Jesse plans to experiment on his sons and make himself in charge or some elite super soldiers that will do his bidding only. And either he wants to include Alex in that or he sees Alex as the perfect test rat to experiment on before he does anything to the other three.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:39 PM
Total Fan

I am really hoping that Jesse tries something with Alex and that he fails. Alex continually proving what a badass he is, is what I live for.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am sure Alex will end up besting Jesse... he always does
Old 04-28-2020, 08:34 PM
Total Fan

Alex is also one of the good guys
Old 04-28-2020, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I missed him so much this week. I really hate that he misses 2 episodes every season. Carina needs to bite that bullet and just pay more for him
Old 04-28-2020, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Alex and Tyler are the gift that keep on giving.
Old 04-28-2020, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

He has just been such a king for us the last few weeks