Old 02-28-2020, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good idea.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I haven't seen the episode yet, Rita. I'll let you know what I think.
yes please!
Old 02-28-2020, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw the episode. OMG, this show makes no sense anymore. Apparently Jughead is dead, and Betty, Veronica, and Archie are attempting to cover for themselves in the most incompetent way while trying to find out who killed Jughead, even though Betty suspects that she might've done it in one of her blackouts. They can't even agree on a cover story? It was a game of strip poker at Stonewall. No, it was skinny dipping. No, it was a toga party.Hiram's illness is probably going to have something to do with whatever is going to happen to the Lodges after Marisol leaves the show. FP hardly gets any screen time anymore, and neither does Alice.

And Archie's mom is now involved with a woman? How exactly does this happen and what does this have to do with the story? I mean, for a previously straight woman to just turn bisexual right out of the blue seems a bit contradictory after the episode where Cheryl was taken to that special ministry where they try to convert gay/bi people into being straight, and how conversion therapy was soundly criticized. I mean, the reverse is true as well. People don't just go from one to the other. And is there a reason for it that's relevant to the plot, or is it just there for the sake of being there?

Jughead is still narrating everything, which leads me to wonder if any of this is real or just part of his murder mystery novel? I doubt he's actually dead. But I must still ask who is CW making this show for?
Old 02-29-2020, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
I saw the episode. OMG, this show makes no sense anymore. Apparently Jughead is dead, and Betty, Veronica, and Archie are attempting to cover for themselves in the most incompetent way while trying to find out who killed Jughead, even though Betty suspects that she might've done it in one of her blackouts. They can't even agree on a cover story? It was a game of strip poker at Stonewall. No, it was skinny dipping. No, it was a toga party.Hiram's illness is probably going to have something to do with whatever is going to happen to the Lodges after Marisol leaves the show. FP hardly gets any screen time anymore, and neither does Alice.

And Archie's mom is now involved with a woman? How exactly does this happen and what does this have to do with the story? I mean, for a previously straight woman to just turn bisexual right out of the blue seems a bit contradictory after the episode where Cheryl was taken to that special ministry where they try to convert gay/bi people into being straight, and how conversion therapy was soundly criticized. I mean, the reverse is true as well. People don't just go from one to the other. And is there a reason for it that's relevant to the plot, or is it just there for the sake of being there?

Jughead is still narrating everything, which leads me to wonder if any of this is real or just part of his murder mystery novel? I doubt he's actually dead. But I must still ask who is CW making this show for?
I don't think Jughead is dead either. And why aren't Betty, Ronnie and Archie more affected?? There's like, oh he's dead so let's move on
They already had LGBT representation in the show, there was no need for overdoing it.
Now you understand why I was confused!
Old 02-29-2020, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I don't think Jughead is dead either. And why aren't Betty, Ronnie and Archie more affected?? There's like, oh he's dead so let's move on
They already had LGBT representation in the show, there was no need for overdoing it.
Now you understand why I was confused!

Yeah, but I have no idea what was up with that body in the morgue. It sure looked like Jughead. I agree with you about Archie, Veronica, and Betty. I was wondering if they're in on it or not.

Well, this is what you get when writers are more concerned about being politically correct and woke than they are about storytelling. PC wokeness makes a horrible screenwriter.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Yeah, but I have no idea what was up with that body in the morgue. It sure looked like Jughead. I agree with you about Archie, Veronica, and Betty. I was wondering if they're in on it or not.

Well, this is what you get when writers are more concerned about being politically correct and woke than they are about storytelling. PC wokeness makes a horrible screenwriter.
just because we saw a body in the morgue doesn't mean he's dead. He's either pretending or it's not a real body

Or the whole thing is just his book.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
just because we saw a body in the morgue doesn't mean he's dead. He's either pretending or it's not a real body

Or the whole thing is just his book.
I thought the same thing myself.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'd like an explanation soon!
Old 03-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So would I.

Manifest
Old 03-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

great Manifest episode!
Old 03-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't finished it yet. I'll let you know what I think.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
I haven't finished it yet. I'll let you know what I think.